pheromones for harem life ;)

aside: can someone explain to me the little names below your forum name. Why is Pheroman a Disgruntled House Elf, and why is Eggers a Tribble Wrangler, and why am I a Squib? And, for that matter, what are those things exactly? Tribble Wrangler?!

The title changes every 100 posts Mara (I think) came up with the titles

LOL, thanks. what an "interesting" list of rank names!

aside: can someone explain to me the little names below your forum name. Why is Pheroman a Disgruntled House Elf, and why is Eggers a Tribble Wrangler, and why am I a Squib? And, for that matter, what are those things exactly? Tribble Wrangler?!

They're ranks; message boards/online forums often have a ranking system which changes over after a specific number of posts. These ranks are Mara's devising, pop culture references (which can be found on Wikipedia or by Googling) and some specific to the company (i.e. names of LPMP scents and so forth).

Some would say I likem "young", though the person who I describe as "Hottest Woman" is 37. "Gorgeous Young Lass" is 29.

I have dated younger, but not by preference over them. I would flake all of them for those 2. :wub: