Pheromone blends for self-study success

I need to refresh my memory and knowledge about maths and work on some independent language learning, which is part of the reason I ordered Focus Potion, but I'm interested if anyone here has had success mixing it with Tranquility Potion to deal with ADD symptoms in academia or simply self-study.

I haven't mixed it with Tranquility, but I have used a Focus-boosted scent along with Open Windows......works great. Makes you focus and be happy while you work.

Edited by Dolly

I have ADHD as well (on meds for it) and i used Focus Potion I think 2 years ago during exam preparation that I was oding. I did find it helpful initially, but the closer I got to D-day, the more I used Tranquility instead. I struggle to control my ADHD when I'm anxious, so for me personally alleviating the anxiety (which realy disrupted my ability to focus) using Tranquility, was more beneficial than using Focus Potion towards the end.

Yeah, I love B2. I use it when I can't sleep or when I'm upset/emotional. It calms me and eventhough it's not making me drowsy it does seem to settle me when I can't sleep (usually when I'm all hyper from strees)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I found Focus Potion useful initially but I'm not so sure now, I think one night it helped me focus on getting to sleep. I would also say some of the calming phero's are better, for me I tend to panic about stuff then flit about, the calming stuff helps that. Last time I used Focus Potion I just got caught up in something that was not what I was meant to be doing. So I would suggest actually starting your study, then applying, it's not Anti-procrastination Potion, that would be awesome.

I never found tranquility helpful at all, not sure what's in it though. I should look it up.