Working with lots o' broads, what should I use

Ok so I'm in this short play and everyone in it is female. Everyone is also middle aged or older except for me. There are also two directors, both women and this is their first play they are directing. Well there is this one broad who makes an issue out of EVERTHING and we end up wasting half of our rehearsal sometimes just trying to clear up things when it comes to her. This is at a non profit playhouse and none of us are getting paid. I was hoping I could use something that I have on had to make the next rehearsal and hell week go a bit smoother. I have:

samples of tabby and couer d'amour

bottles of bosom bows first batch, 7 min to midnight, and I should have by next week bottles of Heart's Ease and Kitten Nip.

Any suggestions?

lol

Oh yeah I also have captivation equation but I'm not sure if it is really the right phero to use.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

couer d'amour!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the perfect blend for this sitch if you like the scent. I wouldn't wear it if the scent disagrees with you, but phero-wise, potion-wise and intent, that's a perfect pick.

I second the couer d'amour, simply because it has Treasured Hearts, and that stuff is like gold in that type of situation......

My step-daughter can be really really bitchy and likes to fight with my girls. Treasured Hearts works like a charm with her. And G2 works really well with her too. but that's not what's in orginal Bosom Bows.

I'm going to beat my MLH drum again. If you like the kitten nip scent, try it -- I've repeatedly found MLH brings princessy haughty women to purring.

Edited by tyvey

I'll do some experimenting but I know I love the self effects of Couer de l'Amour myself (and I keep spelling it wrong even though I took 2 years of French), and the scent. Can't believe I never snatched up a bottle yet, I need to do some pleading on the trade board lol...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

If you happen to stumble on something with Perfect Match in it, I would give that a go, too. My office is located down a hall with ONLY women, and cantakerous ones at that. Perfect Match made us all very cooperative and super productive.