Suggestions for a crumbling relationship?

Darbla - Thank you for your suggestion and advice. Kind, loving, patient and forgiving, Yes! I'm working on all of that right now.

damadtech - I appreciate your perspective very much. It gave me a bit of understanding about what it's like being on the other side. While half way through reading your post I got a so paranoid about some of the similarities that I completely forgot you said you were 54 and she was 63. I thought maybe he somehow found this forum as I use this name in all my forum aliases. :lol: Your post really struck a chord with me.

An update if anyone is interested! I had some huge success with Perfect Match. He now wants to work things out but I'm no longer sure I want to pursue a relationship any longer. I wonder if there is something in Perfect Match that gets people to admit things most would hide. He's admitted that our issues weren't the ONLY reason he didn't want to keep trying. He was interested in sexually exploring in a way I am unable to (even if I wished to) and wanted to get it out of his system. He did admit that it was a big mistake and that he regretted it, after I left. I felt that he threw me on the back burner and didn't value our relationship much if that was one of the big factors.

I think Perfect Match did leave an impression on him. I'll have to talk about my experiences in the PM thread when I get the chance. It is a great Phero.

Edit- oops sorry. double posted.

Edited by MeriendaTime

An update if anyone is interested! I had some huge success with Perfect Match. He now wants to work things out but I'm no longer sure I want to pursue a relationship any longer. I wonder if there is something in Perfect Match that gets people to admit things most would hide. He's admitted that our issues weren't the ONLY reason he didn't want to keep trying. He was interested in sexually exploring in a way I am unable to (even if I wished to) and wanted to get it out of his system. He did admit that it was a big mistake and that he regretted it, after I left. I felt that he threw me on the back burner and didn't value our relationship much if that was one of the big factors.

I think Perfect Match did leave an impression on him. I'll have to talk about my experiences in the PM thread when I get the chance. It is a great Phero.

MT, it sounds like the Perfect Match is doing exactly what it is supposed to! That line above reminded me of these things I read in the review section, it might help explain what has happened here:

I've used this in Allumette, I have noticed wearing it on dates it has had an effect I thought was bad but now realise is really useful...we get on GREAT, really well and except in one case, those guys have then never wanted to see me again. The other's turning his whole life around. Why is it useful I hear you ask?? Because I think it speeds up the commitmentphobic reaction and weeds out the assholes faster. my initial thought was hey this makes guys not want to see me again but, duh now I get it :)

WHOA, that explains things! i wore this last time I was hanging out with a guy I liked, and though we had fun I got the weird sense he didn't really want to see me again after that - he did email me the next day and comment on a few things on my Facebook, but hasn't really initiated any hangouts. I guess this is probably the answer. Oh well :P

I too have spent a great deal of time working out just what is going on with PM and I think I "get it" now. If you are meant to be together, it helps make that clear to you both. If you are not, it also helps make that clear.