Lina's summer Sweet

Ok here I go :D I asked Mara to make my PE with orange blossoms, strawberry and pink sugar. I wanted something very summery and sweet smelling. She did an amazing job. It's very sugary and candy like on me. It reminds me of a starburst a bit. I am not the best at describing scents... but i will definitely enjoy my very first PE. Thanks so very much mara!! I love it!

Edited by hearts

:toast:Hi, hearts!!!

This is very candy on me, too. Yesterday, I was getting *grape candy* from it. Grape?!? I think it's the strawberry combined with the orange blossom. It's still kind of grapey today. I get hits of both orange blossom and neroli--like fragrance oil, and essential oil--and vanilla sugar on long drydown. It's very summery and girlie and relaxed. Today I'm wearing it over UN Audacious, and it works really well. Ooooh on snoofing now, the candy it smells like to me is PIXIE STIX!!! I think I just fell in summertime-love. B)

• 11 months later...

This to me is VERY sugary with a very slight fruit soap aspect behind that. I get grape too-- like grape otter pop liquid. It's very, very loud-smelling in the way that Lolita's Kiss is, except that is flowery and sweet and this is like liquid saccharine grape. It finally mellows down a little bit, yet, strangely, still grape!