introducing ME!!!!

therapygirl

I really hope these smell as good as they sound!!! I think I've placed two or three orders already and haven't even received any yet!!! I am just dying to try them for their magical powers, and for their fragrances! I can't wait to review them after I get them. I will let you know how they do for me!

Therapygirl

hey, Therapygirl ! you're going to love the scents and love this place ! glad you're here, enjoy !

liz :D:TotakekeBannana:

Hi Therapygirl - welcome to the forum!!!! I'm a newbie here too I placed two orders already but I haven't received yet either..what were your choices? we can compare notes!!!!

Hi Therapygirl and welcome to the forum. I am also new and like Neve have made 2 HUGE orders :dancingfruits0nm: and have yet to receive anything yet but am OH SO excited! I look forward to comparing notes with the 2 of you, so what did you end up ordering Neve?

Hi Therapygirl and welcome to the forum. I am also new and like Neve have made 2 HUGE orders :dancingfruits0nm: and have yet to receive anything yet but am OH SO excited! I look forward to comparing notes with the 2 of you, so what did you end up ordering Neve?

well lets seeeeee.....1st order was LP Red, LP winter Solstice, sugared honeycomb, scented Cougar, Cuddle Bunny, Summer of Sin and Mermaids..

my second order - LP-Autumn, Dominance, Allegro, new PheroGirl, Honeyed Seductions, Dark Seductions, scented SuperGirl & Intelligent Woman..I have events coming up and I'm already trying to plan what scent I should wear. lol! I love pheromones and foody scents, fruits and spices as well as some greenery - I'm not too much of a floral person but i hope to be pleasantly surprised with some scents going forward...like Betrothal if it gets rebrewed..how about you CC?

Edited by Neve

well lets seeeeee.....1st order was LP Red, LP winter Solstice, sugared honeycomb, scented Cougar, Cuddle Bunny, Summer of Sin and Mermaids..

my second order - LP-Autumn, Dominance, Allegro, new PheroGirl, Honeyed Seductions, Dark Seductions, scented SuperGirl & Intelligent Woman..I have events coming up and I'm already trying to plan what scent I should wear. lol! I love pheromones and foody scents, fruits and spices as well as some greenery - I'm not too much of a floral person but i hope to be pleasantly surprised with some scents going forward...like Betrothal if it gets rebrewed..how about you CC?

did you order testers or bottles?

I, umm...ordered the whole store it seems :blue_dancing_banana:

I ordered feb and march testers as well as the LP sample pack. I ordered dominance and pherogirl. I ordered a couple sugared scents, Moon goddess diana and i got a tester of betrothal and Ashes to Dust. I cant wait!

whoaa! that is a huge order...i just ordered testers...I actually am very particular so i can't commit to a bottle until i am sure about a scent..

I am particular in my scents, but my group of friends is quite diverse AND I have acouple who are quite interested so I am quite happy to share these lovely scents around :blue_dancing_banana:

I am particular in my scents, but my group of friends is quite diverse AND I have acouple who are quite interested so I am quite happy to share these lovely scents around :blue_dancing_banana:

you are way more generous than me - this store will be my secret weapon...will i ever tell friends where i buy my pheros or if I do? hell no! hahaha! "hey you smell so good!! what r u wearing? "uhhh, I don't remember" ... maybe i'll loosen up one day.

you are way more generous than me - this store will be my secret weapon...will i ever tell friends where i buy my pheros or if I do? hell no! hahaha! "hey you smell so good!! what r u wearing? "uhhh, I don't remember" ... maybe i'll loosen up one day.

The Bears and I want Mara and Danna to be so successful that they can make scents for us forever and ever... so we tell everyone who asks... and we let them sniff and dab and Ohh and Ahh...

Then, there are those "dark moments" when we remember the scents are limited, and we realize the more people we tell, the greater probability that a scent we love will sell out :blue_dancing_banana:

I definetly dont tell everyone but I have some good buds who I know would just love this stuff so I had to show them. Pheromonewise, I have told a couple and then they have told one or 2 each (I reprimanded them for that:D) And so a few people know, but the key people that I want to see the effectson, I do not share, I just let them enjoy the results :blue_dancing_banana:

I give trial vials to my clients as little thank you gifts for using my accounting services......I also hand out a ton of LPMP cards.....whenever anybody tells me I smell good, I just whip out one of their business cards.

I give trial vials to my clients as little thank you gifts for using my accounting services......I also hand out a ton of LPMP cards.....whenever anybody tells me I smell good, I just whip out one of their business cards.

OMG that is SUCH a good idea, I am going to keep this in mind for my mortgage clients...thanks!

Ok, Here's my list:

In one order I got trial sizes of these:

Mermaids of Atlantis, sugared chrysanthymum, sugared amber, sugared lavender,

sugared honeycomb, sugared patchouli, Linnea Quigley's Summer of Sin, Plaisirs de la nuit,

lolita's kiss, Dark seductions, medium,persuasion potion, communication potion,

ashes to dust, violitious, angel of spring, dirty sexy, hecate's night potion,

manifestation potion, nox, sweet revenge potion, nasty habits, cougar potion

I will report on my other order as soon as I can find it.I cannot wait to see what all I get!!

IF any of these are fabulous let me know so I can drool in advance!

Therapygirl