Hi all from Argentina finally this is the list of items I've purchased

ZionMistyc

Hi all from Argentina finally this is the list of items Ive purchased,I really want your opinions about the effects you have found out in any of this phero blens, also if yo've seen some out of the ordinary I'll be really interested to know about them. I want some advice about application too, cause I think application is the key here, 4 example: if you want to use 2 products at the same time how do you applied them? Both together? One over the other, orr in diferent spots? If you want to add cops you add them on your skin or in the bottle? Over the other blend or in diferent spots? Which are the best spots to applied them? Best Moment: after the shower or just wait for a while after showering and then applied them

UNSCENTED Perfect Match

UNSCENTED Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion

UNSCENTED Stone Cougar

UNSCENTED EOW

1) Lusty Licious (F) - 1.75 ml –

2) Betrothal Potion 2009 (F) - 1.75 ml –

3) Aether - Pheromone Enhanced with Focus Potion ( B) - 1.5 ml

4) Extracurricular Proclivities - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 ml –

5) Compromising Positions - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 ml (BrewEdition II)

6) Shangri-La (F) - 1.75 ml-- Sexology - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women 1.5 ml

7) Irresistible Forces - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women & Men - 1.5 ml

8) Spontaneous Combustion (F) - 1.75 ml –

9) Phero Girl - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 ml

10) Cuddle Bunny - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 –

11) Passion in Pink - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 ml

12) Rocket Fuel III - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women - 1.5 ml –

13) OCCO: SLF ~ Copulin Enhanced Fragrance for Women - 1.5ml –

14) Kitten Nip ~ Pheromone Enhanced w/ Mother's Little Helper (F) - 1.5 ml –

15) Goddess of the Blue Moon ~ Pheromone Enhanced with La Femme Mystere (F) 1.5ml

16) Love Potion®: Red Lace ~ Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women - 1.5 ml

17) Pouncing Potion - A Limited Edition *Phero Girl* Variant (F) - 1.5 ml –

18) De Luscious (F) - 1.5 ml

19) Darling Catalina - Pheromone Enhanced w/ Popularity Potion for Women - 1.5 ml

20) Elixir of Silver - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women 1.5 ml

21) Melted Dream (F) - 1.5 ml

22) Hoyden (F) - 1.75 ml

23) Far, Far Away - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1.5 ml

24) Like a Magnet Original scent

25) Ruisseau - Pheromone Enhanced Scent for Men - 1.5 ml

Thank you very much for your answers!!! :love:

image.gif

Zion :bday1029:

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by

learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Edited by ZionMistyc

If you have used anyone of them tell me the best result you remember you've obtained from this one-

Which is your kick ass blend? Which is your favorite scent?

image.gif

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

Edited by ZionMistyc

Well welcome to the forum,if I have not already :) ...Nice selection you have made,but yeah what Beccah said,there are many many of the answers to be found...far to many of mine to re-type in one post :)

Tanks Beccah and Calil I'll read those links!

Any of U ve used some blend for recovering an ex and succeed?

why would you want to do that? LOL (just kidding!)

seriously though, my ex and I broke up and got back together so many times. I wish we would have just called it quits years ago.

Good luck though, if that's what you want :)

I know LPMP sells a spell kit for that purpose. I'll have to check when I get into the office later this morning,

With regards to your questions on usage. For me, as long as if I intend to mix two scents and one of them contains EoW, I'd apply that one first and let it dry down completely before applying the second. I usually apply over the first but to be fancy, I do apply different pheros at different spots for self effects as well as maximum effects on others.

Welcome to the forum. That's a great list! Look forward to reading about your experiences.

I just put an order in a bit recently and I'm just waiting for it to be delivered. I ordered perfect match in hopes it'll reignite interest and push the s.o. in the direction of wanting to try again/put effort into the relationship. Though he's not exactly an ex, it's almost the same situation, no? I'll let you know how that goes.

Tanks Beccah and Calil I'll read those links!

Any of U ve used some blend for recovering an ex and succeed?

Return To Me, but I think that's sold out.

Welcome to the forum! Where do you live in Argentina? I lived in Buenos Aires for a while.

Wow, nice selection!! You're going to have such fun with all of those! :)

As for opinions on effects, I agree that there is TONS of information out there, too much to summarise here. But I will briefly report a few of the weird effects I got from those - Extracurricular Proclivities is instantly arousing on ME, I don't know what happens exactly but it's bizarre! Perfect Match I have found to be fantastic at making people "love" you. Everything else - well, just try them and see! :D

047.gif

Thank you all Guys you are so nice!!! I feel so lucky I found this site! Ya're so generous about info, is tougher for me U know cuase it's my first time using pheros and here there's a totally diferent concept about them it's like a tabu and there aren't any good products Ive seen importation of pheros has began but It's not the good stuff, is a product so call Atracttant 1000+ it's a phero blend that doesn't say which pheros it contain, so what finally happens is that people buy them and as they alredy have doubts about if they work or not they try them and become disappointed cause they won't and then another myth has been created that this phero thing it's all a scam cause they didn't have the chance to try the good stuff is so unfair. That's the reason why I've done so much research and asked so many questions until I get here, but previously I asked in some other places and wasn't very conviced about the products they offered me, when I coincidently reached this site everything made so much sense to me... but when people aren't well informed about something they are more vulnerable to get ripped off!

I'm so ANXIOUSSSS I WISH THEY VE ALREADY ARRIVED!!embarassee.gif

I NEAD PATIENCE AND I NEED IT...NOWWWWWWhelp08.gif

043.gif

261881_235459326482689_149296375098985_872327_237922_n.jpg