Aren't any Updates in USPS

My package has acceptance on June 23 and the last update is of june 24yh hasn't been any updates since then in USPS Track and Confirm site is this normal? I aske Argentina Postal Srvuce and told me the packae hasn't arrived yet. .Maybe I have to ask USPS but I don't know how,so I want to know is this is normal or if I must ask USPS about my package.

YOUR LABEL NUMBER

SERVICE

STATUS OF YOUR ITEM

DATE & TIME

EI623861248US Express Mail International® Processed Through Sort Facility June 24, 2012, 11:28 am ISC LOS ANGELES CA

USPS Proof of delivery

Depart USPS Sort Facility June 24, 2012 SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

Processed through USPS Sort June 23, 2012, 5:33 pm SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

Facility

Dispatched to Sort Facility June 23, 2012, 4:23 pm NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

AcceptanceJune 23, 2012, 1:00 pmNORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

Zion :bday1029:

074.gif

Edited by ZionMistyc

Very normal. In order to get the updates, the postal workers have to scan at each stop, and they just don't do it. I rarely get any updates in between the initial shipping notice and the notice that shows it is out for delivery, and this goes for anything I order from anywhere via USPS.

Thank you girls, I'm so worried I've seen other packages have already entered the country, but what can I do? Just wait and be patiente.I mean even using Global expresss service you only had just a few updates?

Thank you girls you are really nice!

008.gif

Hola Corazona!!!

Mara and the girls are right, it does take a while for the updates to register, don't worry.... :Hug_emoticon:

Te escribo pronto nena, besitos!!

Thank you Girls I feel much more relief now. It's that I hate waiting and is not just waiting for the package to arrive here but also it must go trough customs inspection and if they are in a good mood they would release the package in a week or two but if they aren't that could take even a month. smiles_emociones%20(10).gif

I want them to arrive nowwwwww!!!smiles_emociones%20(20).gif

I need patience do you know where I can get some????smiles_emociones%20(63).gif

Gracias Gaby espero tu mail tesoro!!! :love:

Thank You very much girls for your support!!!

003.gif

Zion :bday1029::love:A-journey-of-a-thousand-miles-begins-with-a-singl-step.jpg

Edited by ZionMistyc

• 2 weeks later...

same here, I have seen similar message from my USPS tracking, it was accepted on the 11th July and nothing happened after that date. I was worried that my parcel was just going to stay in there... Its been 7 days and I am hoping the parcel will be delivered this week... its not easy to get my hands on some these magic perfumes... :Emoticons04269:

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same issue--no tracking information beyond the initial confirmation from stamps.com. Normally I'd wait a few more business days before inquiring, but with Friday being the last ship day and Thanksgiving coming up and reading all the reviews...well, I'm sure others can relate. lol

Anyway, I was in the process of writing an email to Customer Service when I thought maybe I should check the forum first and came upon this thread. Although it doesn't make the wait much easier (patience may be a virtue, but I don't consider myself particularly virtuous! ;) ) I do feel better knowing this is not an unusual occurence. In the meantime I will soothe myself with my precious vials of olfactory nirvana. :love:

Now I finally know why I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Gollum... lol

Patchjulie, unfortunately my doesn't update until the day it's out for delivery in my city.

That stinks, but also good to know. I've had this happen with Fex Ed and UPS once or twice before, but not USPS till now. Of course I don't recall being quite this obsessive about receiving a package in quite some time. ;)

On the bright side, I just checked the tracking and my order's arrived at the post office! Today or tomorrow...oh please let it be today, Mr. Postman. lol

Loving your avi!! :lol:

lol! Thank you. The sad thing is, it's really true. I have all my samples from my first order in this pretty little mesh pouch that I keep on the nightstand next to my bed. One morning I woke up to find it laying on my pillow next to my head, and I don't remember putting it there! :faint:

For me it is hit and miss. Sometimes my packages from LP get scanned every step of the way and sometimes I just get when it left Portland then here out for delivery. This time of year there are more packages with people doing holiday shopping so my guess is all of the carrier companies cut down on additional scanning. It has been averaging about 4 days from original scan to being delivered and I am in Duluth, MN if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

My package hasn't moved for 10 days :(

Come on USPS, pleeeeeeaaaaaase, pretty please 'send it abroad' :D

Same thing happened to me. Don't worry. It's been 11 days and mine is still in transit. USPS finally gave me some updated info.

Guest cutie.pie

It's been happening a lot to a lot of people. I'm getting emails every day.

I know it's not up to you. I must admit, John was really fast, he sent it almost as soon as I paid :)

Same thing happened to me. Don't worry. It's been 11 days and mine is still in transit. USPS finally gave me some updated info.

I know, it's the holidays, USPS is busy... And some say nobody sends Christmas cards anymore ;)

When I finally was able to get the updates from USPS, I saw that it was just sitting in the Philadelphia postal location for at least 4 days (!?!?!) before it was sent to Harrisburg, then to me! My very first order with LPMP back in October, I literally had my package in 3 days. Tis the season! :bday639:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sick of this BS! They (Stamps) have changed, their tracking, yet again. I just don't care anymore.

As long as the time frame stays the same, to hell with it! I'll just be surprised.

USPS fire your IT person and hire someone who won't needlessly tinker.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

USPS fire your IT person and hire someone who won't needlessly tinker.

Yeah, I go to look at the tracking info and it says pre-shipment info received but nothing else since the 27th. Which -could- mean that they haven't received it yet or it could mean that it hasn't been scanned in anywhere or that it isn't updating properly. I just like knowing so I know when to start stalking the mailbox. :D

That is my hope also. I would say being on the East Coast sucks when waiting for LP packages but that isn't so far compared to some. I don't know how Donsie and Cutie.Pie do it without going crazy...or maybe they haven't.... :Emoticons04287:

Guest cutie.pie

That is my hope also. I would say being on the East Coast sucks when waiting for LP packages but that isn't so far compared to some. I don't know how Donsie and Cutie.Pie do it without going crazy...or maybe they haven't.... :Emoticons04287:

We wait patiently and are not mad at all it there aren't any updates in USPS! :smiley-angry037::angry3::rofl222:

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but not only is it frustrating, but isn't scanning/updating a sort of safeguard to make sure the packages are kept track of? I have had packages say "estimated delivery [yesterday]" and a few times where it stays like that for weeks after my package has been delivered. Is it laziness of the workers, overload or is scanning not expected at every junction?

Ugh I just want to know when to expect my package.

There is a customer service link on the USPS tracking page:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

If my packages don't arrive within a few days and there is no tracking info, I use it and like MAGIC, new tracking info appears and my package is often delivered within a few hours. Most recently it took 2 days after my request for it to arrive, it was a holiday weekend and the day after the holiday we didn't get ANY mail.

USPS is suffering massive cutbacks and they are totally overwhelmed from what I can tell, so the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

So I did this, this morning. But it's sunday... We'll see what happens. I'm not sure if they deliver on sundays. I'm more miffed that someone can pay for priority shipping, which offers tracking, and then your package not be tracked. For days!

They just get lazy! Where I live, we have those dumb mailboxes on the street, where we all have to walk to them to get our mail. The mailman won't even walk to the house to ring the doorbell. There is a separate package mailbox, and if you have a package, you get a key in your mailbox to open up the package door. But if more than one person on the block is getting a pkg, then the other person is S.O.L.

They just get lazy! Where I live, we have those dumb mailboxes on the street, where we all have to walk to them to get our mail. The mailman won't even walk to the house to ring the doorbell. There is a separate package mailbox, and if you have a package, you get a key in your mailbox to open up the package door. But if more than one person on the block is getting a pkg, then the other person is S.O.L.

OMG I couldn't live there. I get packages several times a week and so do my neighbors.

Usually, I get a notice when the parcel is picked up in Vancouver, followed by a secpnd, postwhen the parcel has left a facility in Oregon. I don't receive another notice until the parcel leaves Indianapolis and is heaed out for delivery. The home city and my home town post are three different notices that appear in the same grouping of three..simultaneously posted. I usually plan on four to five business days, but I never know when the parcel will arrive with any degree of accuracy.

• 2 weeks later...

They had updated and called me to say it would arrive the next day. Then the next day it ended up raining so they decided not to get out and leave it at my door. Instead they left a pink slip in the mailbox. I just went to the past office the next morning instead of risking them being shitty again.