MY PE -- DOLLY'S HOT AND STICKY!

Dolly

So, we were talking about a fruity PE....YES, I did it.....will it covers cops? OH YES it does! I put an assload of EoW on straight, dried it down, and covered....no cops! currently getting ready to add some EoW to one of the bottles to see if it works good that way as well.....

The name is SOOOOOOO appropriate...."hot and sticky"....well, yes, it is!

Here is what I asked for......mostly pineapple, sweet orange (like mandarin), and pink grapefruit.....with a drop of dark honey, just to make it a little "sticky" smelling. This is an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, absolutely perfect summer scent! Exactly what I wanted!!!! I mean, dead-on! Mara, you are an absolute ARTIST! :018A1D~14: I love it! Two more bottles will bee ordered shortly!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so wet, it smells mostly like fresh pineapple, with a dash of honey.......as it is developing, I am getting some grapefruit peeking through, and orange.....always with that deep sticky honey in the background......wow, I am loving this one for summer.....

Yay!!! Thanks, Dolly!!!

:)

No, thank YOU! :Emoticons0804: I love it!

And cinnamonmel, I thought of it for a cops cover.....everybody was talking about different fruit combos for OCCO versions, so I decided to request a PE......

Edited by Dolly

I have to say, though.....I almost peed my pants laughing at the name......I told my man, and he told me he wants to smell my hot and sticky when he gets home....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL! Tell them your "working title" for the scent when you described it to me! :lol:

In the OCCO Fruits thread, and to Mara, I said maybe we could call it "Dolly's Citrass Salad" (I think Calii actually coined the phrase), but I didn't think Mara could put that on a label! When I told my man that little tidbit, he started laughing so hard that he could hardly speak....I told him it was because he always tells me that perfumes have "ass" in them......LOL

My man is excited partly because he knows I tend toward the "darker side" with perfumes, and he likes it when I can sometimes lighter.....just for a change.....

Now, it is mostly oranges and honey with a teensy bit of pineapple.....still a bit of a grapefruit "tang" poking thorough.....OMG this is delicious! And this is covering a HEAVY cops load!!!

OK, as an EXPERIMENT only, I took a 5 ml bottle....added half EoW, half Hot and Sticky.....will allow it to sit for 24 hours and then test.....this way, we will all TOTALLY know the cops-covering potential of this baby!!!

It smells luscious right now, covering straight up cops.....I am loving it......even though it is not normally my "style" of perfume.

OK, as an EXPERIMENT only, I took a 5 ml bottle....added half EoW, half Hot and Sticky.....will allow it to sit for 24 hours and then test.....this way, we will all TOTALLY know the cops-covering potential of this baby!!!

It smells luscious right now, covering straight up cops.....I am loving it......even though it is not normally my "style" of perfume.

My man is going to looooooove this one!

And, yes......I know that 50-50 is not the normal ratio.....that is why I did it in a small bottle.....just testing the ability of it to cover......

Now, it is mostly oranges and honey with a teensy bit of pineapple.....still a bit of a grapefruit "tang" poking thorough.....OMG this is delicious! And this is covering a HEAVY cops load!!!

Hehe, you said tang..

Hmm, this may be the answer to the question of a grapefruit scent that can take an OCCO load of cops. You're a mad pheromone genius, Dolly :Emoticons0804:

Dolly, your PE sounds amazing! And that label is really awesome!!! The sticky part sound really tempting...

What do you get the most, the pinneaple or the grapefruit? I've noticed scents that include honey last longer on me...in your opinion, does the dark honey in your PE makes it last longer?

Dolly, your PE sounds amazing! And that label is really awesome!!! The sticky part sound really tempting...

What do you get the most, the pinneaple or the grapefruit? I've noticed scents that include honey last longer on me...in your opinion, does the dark honey in your PE makes it last longer?

I get mostly pineapple when wet......mostly sweet orange when dry.....the grapefruit just kind of pops in and out.....the honey actually keeps it from being too bright, I think.....citrus gets really bright on me, so that is why I wanted the honey......

Thanks, hun! Sounds very tempting and I like what you say about the honey taming the citruses....and that label is irresistibly cute..I might get a bottle, I think I will....

Thanks, hun! Sounds very tempting and I like what you say about the honey taming the citruses....and that label is irresistibly cute..I might get a bottle, I think I will....

I think you will like it!

The pineapple and mandarin orange combo sounds LUSCIOUS ...

Oh tyvey, it is......Mara made it smell EXACTLY like I envisioned! She is a genius!

I would assume when the new releases become available.....

My man really liked it......he said that it doesn't smell overly "prissy" or "girly", which he kind of expected when I told him the notes.....he said it smelled more like a grown-up lady fruit scent (I would assume because of the honey)......he couldn't stop smelling me.....and I couldn't stop smelling myself! Actually, I can still smell remnants of it this morning.......

Hi Dolly,

It sounds delicious and naughty ..... will it be available to others for purchase

Hi Dolly,

It sounds delicious and naughty ..... will it be available to others for purchase

As far as I know.....I got 2 bottles initially, and have requested 2 more.....after that, I guess the remainder will be up for grabs!

OK.....test of cops load......as I said yesterday, to test the covering ability, I mixed a 5ml bottle 50/50 with EoW. Let sit for 24 hrs (ok, well actually about 22 hrs). Applied....wet, it smells more like grapefruit than pineapple.....I can detect a HINT of cops.....and I do mean just a hint.....let's see what happens when it dries down....

OK.....test of cops load......as I said yesterday, to test the covering ability, I mixed a 5ml bottle 50/50 with EoW. Let sit for 24 hrs (ok, well actually about 22 hrs). Applied....wet, it smells more like grapefruit than pineapple.....I can detect a HINT of cops.....and I do mean just a hint.....let's see what happens when it dries down....

OK, no stinky! This one should handle an OCCO load of cops with no issues......like I said, I went over that amount JUST to test it.....at 50/50, holds up well, although the cops make the grapefruit and orange more prominent than the pineapple until dry down.....upon dry down, I am getting the fruits balanced so much so that I can almost not distinguish the individual notes, unless I concentrate and THINK about the different fruits used.......it is just a lovely citrus "mesh" if that makes sense! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

I only made enough for 2 more bottles after Dolly's 2, but I can make more!

Seems like there is a demand Miss Mara! You may want to make more! The cop-covering ability of this one is great!

I need at LEAST 2 more bottles......

Edited by Dolly

Jealous that I can't wear honey, this sounds amazing! I adore the label!

Not much honey.....just a teensy bit.....