MY PE -- DOLLY'S HOT AND STICKY!

Dolly

YO! Pineapple! How you doin'? Smelling good my friend...

Gotta love pineapple, always making itself known, and justly so here,this smells like fresh, ripe pineapple, not tinned, fresh. Which kind of doesn't explain the image I have of pineapple with ghetto blaster starring as an extra in The Wackness, listening to the Pharcyde, but there you go, that's what I have. To quote from Empire Records: 'Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear'. Which makes for two nineties associations. Was there some big perfume in the nineties with pineapple or am I just a little straaaaange?

I love this too, my full bottle decisions were spot on this month, this is yummy.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honeyed fruit ahoy!

It's interesting, after the initial zing! of pink grapefruit burns off I get a perfect blend of the pineapple and orange, just this side of syrupy, with the honey swirling around in there. I really do feel like a fruit salad right now, lol, a very YUMMEH one! Really considering this one for a Cougar add-in, I think I'd prefer that to just straight cops, honestly.

Hmm, I'm thinking about boosting my sample vial with some cops. If an OCCO load is about 3 drops per mL, then I bet my vial can easily take 4 drops. ETA: I bet this will be yummy layered with scented Cougar spray.

Edited by Beccah

I get what Luna does,the zing of grapefruit followed by the sweetness of pineapple,not too much honey on me tho...oh yeah this is would be surefire for an OCCO load :001_302:

This is extremely orange on me. I don't get much besides orange and pineapple, but I don't mind at all! If I really look for it there is the dark, sultry drop of honey in there too, which is gorgeous. This is another fruity favourite.

This is extremely orange on me. I don't get much besides orange and pineapple, but I don't mind at all! If I really look for it there is the dark, sultry drop of honey in there too, which is gorgeous. This is another fruity favourite.

I absolutely love it......especially with the absolutely STIFLING weather we have been having here in Louisiana.....I am going to try making a bottle into a spray this week......will let ya'll know how it works!

I absolutely love it......especially with the absolutely STIFLING weather we have been having here in Louisiana.....I am going to try making a bottle into a spray this week......will let ya'll know how it works!

Oh, a SPRAY, now that would be heavenly! I think I will convert the rest of my sample into a spray as well right now!!

If you like pina coladas...an' gettin' caught in the rain...

OK so this doesn't have coconut in it, but still... :D

This is mucho delish! Very nommable!

OOOO! I'mma try mixing this with scented Cougar!!!!

I didn't expect to adore this because I thought the honey might be too strong on me.. so I tested and thought okay nice.. then I forgot I had it on.. and about twenty minutes later I smelled the most delicious orange flower I have ever had the pleasure to smell. I say flower because it wasn't citrus on me it was more like the ripest sweetest orange and the most beautiful elegant white flower merging together to create a sophisticated and elegant scent! I did not expect this to smell so elegant!!! Is this the month for classy scents or what?

I totally get the vibe of a elegant southern belle that wears hoop skirts and white gloves.. but underneath those skirts.. are red lace crotchless panties.. and if you stand a bit too close you can catch a tiny snifff.. :666:

I didn't expect to adore this because I thought the honey might be too strong on me.. so I tested and thought okay nice.. then I forgot I had it on.. and about twenty minutes later I smelled the most delicious orange flower I have ever had the pleasure to smell. I say flower because it wasn't citrus on me it was more like the ripest sweetest orange and the most beautiful elegant white flower merging together to create a sophisticated and elegant scent! I did not expect this to smell so elegant!!! Is this the month for classy scents or what?

I totally get the vibe of a elegant southern belle that wears hoop skirts and white gloves.. but underneath those skirts.. are red lace crotchless panties.. and if you stand a bit too close you can catch a tiny snifff.. :666:

DAMN HELL!!

Great review Lady V!

I do love this scent.....I like smelling like a sexy citrass salad! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine boosted - not that I can tell by sniffing it - and lemme tell ya, if I blend this with scented Cougar my man can't keep his hands off me... :Emoticons0424:

OH YES.....this is a good combo......and good all by itself....everyone who loves the fruity scents and/or a good cover for EoW needs to try this one!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw this while out looking at random things...

2iw3akj.jpg

It's a sign. I need to get a bottle asap.

OH ABSOLUTELY!!!!

And just for the record, it does make an absolutely fabulous refreshing spray! Makes it even better for summer (if that was even possible!)

Edited by Dolly

AAAAAND, pssssssst......public service announcement......only 12 left in the cart!!! Get 'em while you can!!!!

So, if Dolly's H&S will cover an Occo load of cops, does that mean it would cover Sexpionage, (if it were boosted)? I was just sitting here, reading this thread, thinking about how funny it is that this is BF's fave LP ever, and then very suddenly, an evil plan hatched in my mind... :666:

Anyone?

Weeeeeeell, that is a good question!! I know it could handle the cops with no issues.....the other stinky part of Sexpionage is A-none though......kind of has an unwashed armpit smell......

Glad your man likes it though......looks like you had better stock up! LOL Get some boosted and un-boosted!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I tested this one further, by adding an OCCO load to a bottle (30 drops), and then put the cap on and left it for about 6 weeks. Opened it and slathered today, and I can't even smell the cops when wet! It has melded and blended seamlessly and beeautifully!

• 2 months later...

Holy...WHAT THE HELL?! How did I skip over this one last year?

THIS IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL SUMMER SCENT. HANDS DOWN.

I love fruity scents in the summer (it's pretty much all I wear). Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb was pretty much my favorite all last summer. I still love the sweet melons of that one (and the way it covers Cuddle Bunny) but Oh My.

I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVED PINEAPPLE. This is my new favorite summer note. But this also has some sort of Fizzy feel to it. The grapefruit? This must be a different grapefruit than is in Scented Cougar Potion.

I love everything about this beautiful summer cocktail of a scent! Even long after dry down when I thought the scent was gone I still got whiffs of something delicious and totally different than when it started and that must have been the honey. This is the best honey on me.

Bring on summer please!!!!! I may get one with cops and one without OR one with cops in oil and one without in spray...because this seems like a nice summer spray. I will wear this with Lace and Topper....and probably Gotcha...

I feel a little ripped off that I didn't try this sooner but...this will be summer 2013 scent memory for me I can already tell!

Great job Dolly and Mara for capturing the perfect summer day!!

Holy...WHAT THE HELL?! How did I skip over this one last year?

THIS IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL SUMMER SCENT. HANDS DOWN.

I love fruity scents in the summer (it's pretty much all I wear). Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb was pretty much my favorite all last summer. I still love the sweet melons of that one (and the way it covers Cuddle Bunny) but Oh My.

I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVED PINEAPPLE. This is my new favorite summer note. But this also has some sort of Fizzy feel to it. The grapefruit? This must be a different grapefruit than is in Scented Cougar Potion.

I love everything about this beautiful summer cocktail of a scent! Even long after dry down when I thought the scent was gone I still got whiffs of something delicious and totally different than when it started and that must have been the honey. This is the best honey on me.

Bring on summer please!!!!! I may get one with cops and one without OR one with cops in oil and one without in spray...because this seems like a nice summer spray. I will wear this with Lace and Topper....and probably Gotcha...

I feel a little ripped off that I didn't try this sooner but...this will be summer 2013 scent memory for me I can already tell!

Great job Dolly and Mara for capturing the perfect summer day!!

I made one into a spray and it is FAB! You ABSOLUTELY MUST get one in a spray.....maybe two....seriously!

Oh I plan on getting one in oil and one in spray FOR SURE! Trying to decide if I should get the spray spiked with Topper. Topper has no smell so I am not worried about it ruining the scent. Topper is my favorite upbeat phero and I think it suits this scent well.

I am hoping to go to Hawaii in May and will take this as my signature vacation scent!! :aola:

Oh I plan on getting one in oil and one in spray FOR SURE! Trying to decide if I should get the spray spiked with Topper. Topper has no smell so I am not worried about it ruining the scent. Topper is my favorite upbeat phero and I think it suits this scent well.

I am hoping to go to Hawaii in May and will take this as my signature vacation scent!! :aola:

Pineapples is the perfect Hawaiian scent!! Even McDonald's over there serves pineapple! Dolly's Hot & Sticky was made for Hawaii!!

• 4 weeks later...

This is a real pineapple scent, nothing than sweet pineapples and a hint of orange and honey. When it dries down, the orange becomes more prominent. Seems to be a perfect cover for cops. Simply yummy.

Covers an a$$load of cops....with no problems!

Edited by Dolly

• 4 weeks later...

is there any left of these ???

nevermind it's GGG

Edited by liz