MY PE -- DOLLY'S HOT AND STICKY!

Dolly

I swear I hate to tell you this Liz because I want some and I don't know how many bottles are really left...but do you know you can get it on the artfire site? Maybe you know this...but just in case...

I was on AF last night (till my eyes were crossed :blink: ) didn't see it, but found one in Trade threads, Mara says there will be chgs/updates daily in AF w/limited quanities of LPs, so I'll have ck more often.

Thx MDC :)

now to find that elusive btl of LP:Sunfire, hmm....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on AF last night (till my eyes were crossed :blink: ) didn't see it, but found one in Trade threads, Mara says there will be chgs/updates daily in AF w/limited quanities of LPs, so I'll have ck more often.

Thx MDC :)

now to find that elusive btl of LP:Sunfire, hmm....

I was just over on Artfire, and it looks like there is some available. Get 'em while you can! I made this into a spray, because it is just the absolute PERFECT summer scent! I also layered it with a light, single-note Honeysuckle oil that I have had for YEARS, and it is FAB together!

Got one !! and I still have a spray set-up I haven't used ! Great idea Dolly :)

I love the idea of this in a spray... Can I purchase this spray set-up from Mara?

Yep, Mara has the spray set-ups.....I think she put those on the artfire page......

For anyone still sitting on the fence -- there's only two bottles left! After reading everyone's enthusiastic reviews, I finally caved in and bought a bottle today. I usually avoid pineapple because of how cloying it can get, but -- (1) this is Mara pineapple, and (2) you all have been RAVING over this one!

I have a bottle of this boosted with cops that I think will get a lot of wear this summer, especially after long days in a humid restaurant. I can hardly wait for the warm weather, so I can break it out! I like the idea of making a spray of this. It would be so refreshing... And BF totally digs the smell of H&S. That + I love the smell + cops = win, win and win! :)

I will be a pineapple ho this summer. I got it with cops in oil and a spray with Topper. I think Pineapple will go well over all the summer scents I have which are mostly fruity and coconutty. I can't wait to wear it over Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb (that I have boosted with CB) and Linas Tropical Cupcake!

And I bet it's good with Aloha P too...

An all around summer spritzer!

OK, guys -- final warning. Only one bottle left!! Then it's forever . . . GONE! :smiley-rpg012:

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime I wear this one, I start thinking about the beach! We are going to Destin in Sept this year, and I am sure Hot and Sticky is going to be one of my mainstay scents for that week!

Everytime I wear this one, I start thinking about the beach! We are going to Destin in Sept this year, and I am sure Hot and Sticky is going to be one of my mainstay scents for that week!

Which is why I am trying to hold myself back from wearing it already. Ok...I started wearing the one I got in oil with cops already...but I swear I am saving the one I got in spray with Topper for Hawaii.

It smells way too much like summer and it only makes me wistful.

Which is why I am trying to hold myself back from wearing it already. Ok...I started wearing the one I got in oil with cops already...but I swear I am saving the one I got in spray with Topper for Hawaii.

It smells way too much like summer and it only makes me wistful.

I can't hold back! It keeps me going, you know, working toward that beach vacation! Wearing it today, as a matter of fact, with an assload of cops.....just to torture my man when I go into the house for a potty break (working all weekend, so too busy to play right now!).....

Edited by Dolly

I had to google Destin. Ha...I had no idea what this was...sounds awesome!! My friend that I am gong to visit in Hawaii is moving from Florida and I can't believe I never made the effort to visit him while he was stationed there. He always came to see me here. But now that I see the beaches I feel I missed out on that one! I love all beaches!!

Dolly's hot and Sticky is the official LP for all beach vacations!!!

I had to google Destin. Ha...I had no idea what this was...sounds awesome!! My friend that I am gong to visit in Hawaii is moving from Florida and I can't believe I never made the effort to visit him while he was stationed there. He always came to see me here. But now that I see the beaches I feel I missed out on that one! I love all beaches!!

Dolly's hot and Sticky is the official LP for all beach vacations!!!

My man has a timeshare at one of the Destin resorts, so he has a week there every year.....last year he took his 3 kids and two of their friends (NOT my idea of a vacation), while I took my son to go visit my Mom.....but this year, it is just the two of us, and a week at the beach! We have done it a couple of times, and it is a blast.....we leave all responsibilities in the hands of others just for a week!

Dolly, that sounds so fabulous, have a great time and I will be wearing Hot and Sticky all this week in Mexico...

Enjoy your week! I have to wait until Sept for my getaway.....

• 2 weeks later...

Went though our collections earlier this evening and stumbled across this sniffee. I really enjoy the freshness of this combo, particularly during the current pineapple season .....

Sigh! The last bottle was in my cart and I lost it. I ordered a sample and it is AMAZING. It was my first must have! Followed by LPMP red. Now I'm like agh, anyone want to trade? Lol. I will buy u whatever appropriately priced scent for a bottle of hot and sticky. Off to the trade forum I go!

Hope you find one!! I just sold mine to Liz, Initially I loved this, but as the bottle aged the pineapple/honey combo did something funky. The pineapple went sour on me and the honey amped on my skin to infinity and beyond.. I smelled like sour snatch.

Hope you find one!! I just sold mine to Liz, Initially I loved this, but as the bottle aged the pineapple/honey combo did something funky. The pineapple went sour on me and the honey amped on my skin to infinity and beyond.. I smelled like sour snatch.

That is sad for you! After my bottles aged, they just kind of "smoothed out".

I'm loving on this one so much, I took the bottle to work today just to sniff during my marathon 12 hour day.... I have our annual audit tomorrow and I have been prepping like a mad woman.... I hope it all goes well, I will get in at 5am just to be sure...

So glad I got a couple bottles before they flew!! This is the happiest summer scent of them all!!

I wore it with Sunfire for shopping the other day and felt upbeat and sunny...wore it with Kiss of Magic and felt like kissing the whole world...planning on trying it with Marigold and Amaranth this week when the sun comes back out. Got that idea from the Trident green apple and pineapple gum I just bought. I just stared at this pack of gum and wanted to scream "Marigold and Amaranth and Dollys Hot and Sticky gum!!" :o

DD -- Birds of a feather and all that -- I brought mine to work just to sniff, too! I felt like some sort of depraved addict, pulling out this glass bottle and taking a big hit every hour. Soooo worth it, though! It instantly takes me to my perfectly-legal Happy Place.

Break a leg with the annual audit!

Edited by Just Ducky

So, I panicked and purchased the remaining samples on the AF site!! I'm going to need enough to get me through the next couple of months :)

Dolly, do you think it will go well with Leprechaun Luck? since you mentioned the honeysuckle, I thought it might work!

DD -- Birds of a feather and all that -- I brought mine to work just to sniff, too! I felt like some sort of depraved addict, pulling out this glass bottle and taking a big hit every hour. Soooo worth it, though! It instantly takes me to my perfectly-legal Happy Place.

My CEO, started laughing when I showed him how I was going to get thru the audit and then he asked me where he could purchase a bottle for his wife, told him it was sold out and then I had to show him how to get on the site and set it up as a favorite for him...too funny that we both did the same thing....LOL

So, I panicked and purchased the remaining samples on the AF site!! I'm going to need enough to get me through the next couple of months :)

Dolly, do you think it will go well with Leprechaun Luck? since you mentioned the honeysuckle, I thought it might work!

It would probably be lovely....it was great with my single-note honeysuckle, and Leprechaun Luck is almost pure honeysuckle on me.

• 1 month later...

OK, I just made a new Hot and Sticky spray, and added Open Windows to it.....INSTANT HAPPY! Those of you who have Hot and Sticky and some Open Windows should really try it!

JD, I never followed back up but I wanted to tell you this is amazing with Topper....wowsa is it ever

This is my favorite summer scent of all times. I wore it the entire time in Hawaii. I wore it with Sunfire, Occo Ambrosia but mostly by itself. The one I brought on vaca is in a spray boosted with Topper.

Dollys Hot and Sticky with Topper is my Popularity Potion AND my Cougar Potion. It works for me like those work for others. It is the perfect kind of honey too.

Hours after it has mellowed out I still get that fruity honey and I just love it!!!!!

OK, I just made a new Hot and Sticky spray, and added Open Windows to it.....INSTANT HAPPY! Those of you who have Hot and Sticky and some Open Windows should really try it!

I love the idea of pairing it with Open Windows

This is my favorite summer scent of all times. I wore it the entire time in Hawaii. I wore it with Sunfire, Occo Ambrosia but mostly by itself. The one I brought on vaca is in a spray boosted with Topper.

Dollys Hot and Sticky with Topper is my Popularity Potion AND my Cougar Potion. It works for me like those work for others. It is the perfect kind of honey too.

Hours after it has mellowed out I still get that fruity honey and I just love it!!!!!

I know its like my happy juice when I pair it with Topper