Night of Delight Spray boosted with Perfect Match

First off on skin this is banana, then bang...banana is gone, maybe it is a an inflatable banana that burst :P Then the hay really shoves to the front, and is quite cumin-y, and the feel I get is very masculine. That said I sort of like it, but am not sure about wearing it still. Then I think I'll try it in my hair, where the banana manages to stick around much much longer, and the sandalwood is dominant. I thought about putting this up for swaps but putting it in my hair saved it, I really like this. Think a really nice sandalwood incense with a hint of banana.

I just put two squirts on my fan blades, and now my bedroom is a scented perfect match paradise :D

I went straight for a bottle and have not smelt it un-boosted.

Even though you did get this boosted, you should probably add your impressions to the review thread which already exists for the scent itself.

• 8 months later...

Updating this thread because I sprayed my lovely bf yesterday morning, wanted him to expand his horizons further*, the balance of banana and hay on him was 50/50, interestingly he noted later how positively people (in person)had responded to him and also stated that he had bursts of positivity and happy feelings in an otherwise fairly shitty day. I think the Perfect Match phero works better ON him than it does coming off me. I'm glad though, I like to smell him, and I like it when he's happy.

*Even if he has already embraced my scent addiction like a trouper! We've had evenings where we sat and smelled about 25 different samples and talked about notes :D

Edited by cinnamonmel

I'm still trying to spray my hub w/ perfect match and me at the same time to see how it interacts with Both of us wearing it. But since I don't think he even knows I wear phero's it's a bit tricky.... I could always put it in his cereal hee.