New Releases for JULY 2012

Have you seen My Big Gypsy Wedding?

The 21st century Rom girls are all about the sparkle! Which reminds me of a Sunday I was getting a mani and pedi and asked the teenager next to me how they dyed her sisters hair pink~ next thing you know I'm surrounded by 5 teenage girls talking about hair and makeup.. They were actual Romanian gypsy girls all in skirts with long fab hair and cute sparkly nails.

OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW it's such a guilty pleasure but I will admit on here I think it's the funniest thing ever.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did swirly face paint at Halloween with black gel eyeliner (comes in a pot with a brush ... Maybelline maybe). Once it dried it did not budge. Might be good for temporary designs.

Hmmm. Weirdly I'm not sure there is anything I'll need this month. I'll have to wait for the descriptions.

Aw crap! The descriptions are up on the home page - and they all sound so damned good that I'm going to have to narrow my choices down. 8 of the 10 sound like they're right up my alley, and even the two that don't sound like my kind of scent are intriguing. I can't get all 10. Can I? Hmm... Do I really need to pay my phone bill?

Love all the descriptions, damn it! All of the perfumes sound far, far too good to miss out on. I see some financial scheming in my near future...

ETA I keep going back to read them. That's a bad, bad sign! :lol:

Edited by Eggers

Well I love Mango too, so I know a bottle of tyvey's PE will be coming to my house for sure! I only have a tiny bit of my Cherry Pepper left, this sounds like a great replacement :-)

And maybe one of the musks or the vanillamint...

Mara, how "floral" is LPSS-Humidity?

I was going for a hot house flower feel, so while it has that LP gourmand base to an extent, it's pretty richly floral. Like breathing in densely humid air filled with flowers. It's on the powdery side too.

I was going for a hot house flower feel, so while it has that LP gourmand base to an extent, it's pretty richly floral. Like breathing in densely humid air filled with flowers. It's on the powdery side too.

:heart:Mara, I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE!

This is a heavenly thing to come home to!

:heart:Ditto that!!! I just larked on over to LP and THERE THEY WERE!!! Oh, dang. Every last one of them sounds good, damnit!!!

:heart: And luuuuuunnnnnaaaaaa!!! The poem for Humidity is GORGEOUS!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Everything is now UP and orderable! :D

I know I have a ton of emails to answer, sorry for being behind. Will try to catch up on everyone's questions over the next 2 days. Thanks for your patience as always, everyone! Enjoy!

Everything is now UP and orderable! :D

I know I have a ton of emails to answer, sorry for being behind. Will try to catch up on everyone's questions over the next 2 days. Thanks for your patience as always, everyone! Enjoy!

WOOT! You work so hard for us. THANKYOU. :020105~21:

Well.......

-Dolly will be tickled at the description for Hot & Sticky.

And you were so right! LOVE!

Hmmm. Weirdly I'm not sure there is anything I'll need this month. I'll have to wait for the descriptions.

Are you ill? Nothing? Really? Has all your temptation transferred to me 'cos I want nearly everything!!

Ooooh... well I am grateful I have my sampler on the way, but I fear it's not enough - I also want all the musks plus Tyvey's Mango Cherry Pepper and Lady V's Cherry Rose (love cherry!!). Must get them too!!

:heart: And luuuuuunnnnnaaaaaa!!! The poem for Humidity is GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you B! :wub:

And you were so right! LOVE!

Hee, a tribute to your fabulosity!

Descriptions are amazing as always. I think I might be able to settle just for a bottle of Jubliee. But that means I can order a couple of other things I've been thinking about like OCCO Black.

Wanted to note: the description for Gitana does not contain the entire vignette I composed, so I will post it in the review thread for the scent once it's up.

Mmmmm,from "the concept of comfort food" to the "sensual strut of summery fun" ,with "emotional delirium of the most extravagant kind!" along the way...and the phero wisdom of "sometimes you're more apt to catch someone's attention with a whisper rather than a scream."

and of course saved the Humidity for the perfect ending,and will add to my extreme fav turn on in Celestial Body :001_302:

...ahhh Luna Chick you give me such pleasure,I salute you :abfx:

Wanted to mention a weird but fun thing about Jubilee. I have been wearing this one a lot, and I realized the other day that I could TASTE the smell of it. It's got perfume oils and flavor oils mixed together, so it is absolutely not edible, but when I spray it on my chest, perhaps the flavor molecules are tinier than the scent molecules, because they are coming through my nose and landing on my tongue and leaving a vaguely sweet taste in my mouth! I used vanilla extract, butter, cherries and rum flavorings in this. LOL! Luna had the best term for it, she said there was a "3D quality to the perfume"! :lol:

LOL, that's why Mara came up with the last line for the description.

LV - did I not tell you?! I knew you would go crazy for Jubilee!

Hee, a tribute to your fabulosity!

:Emoticons0804:

Wanted to mention a weird but fun thing about Jubilee. I have been wearing this one a lot, and I realized the other day that I could TASTE the smell of it. It's got perfume oils and flavor oils mixed together, so it is absolutely not edible, but when I spray it on my chest, perhaps the flavor molecules are tinier than the scent molecules, because they are coming through my nose and landing on my tongue and leaving a vaguely sweet taste in my mouth! I used vanilla extract, butter, cherries and rum flavorings in this. LOL! Luna had the best term for it, she said there was a "3D quality to the perfume"! :lol:

May I just say that LP outdid themselves this month? Full bottle of Humidity & sampler pack, for sure :)

I want everything!

I am soooo dying over Gitana too, because there was this Spanish soap opera named Gitanas that I was in love with. The actress reminded me of Penelope Cruz a bit,.. anyhow I have been trying to look for it on DVD and they had it a long time ago at Target..

So Gitana I hope you love my chemistry because I love the label black outlawed henna and all.

Wanted to note: the description for Gitana does not contain the entire vignette I composed, so I will post it in the review thread for the scent once it's up.

Oooh! I had hopes...they are realized!!! :w00t: *off to see if it's there yet*

P.S.

Okay...now I don't just *want* this one...I NEED this one. B) Edited by ElizabethOSP