Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion

Thank You Merienda Time!!! Have you try this one? Im eager to compare effects cause pheros seem to work stronger with my body chemistry they stink more that's for sure and this kind of despairs me

Zion :bday1029:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zion, great post!! You've given me a lot to think about before I try this again.

When I first received it (1x in alcohol) I tried it a few times, with not too much effect, but now I think I didn't know what I was looking for. Luckily, I didn't seem to have a bad burnout experience.

I'm very interested in trying it with something like Flying Potion. I'm thinking 1 spray each, on top of one another. Any opinions on this?

Than You Godessline!!! You know I forgot to say something the last 3 days I wore it with some A-nol and ( I got the tip from Lady Cassanova thank you Lady C) it works even better like always in the good mood happy way. I love this one I'm getting adicted to it LOL The effects I get omothers is wonderful.

Oh! ok wait me a little bit and I answer yours, here now we are almost having lunch!

Interesting stuff ladies:) ... have not tried this one,but yeah,Mara posted about using extra a-nol.

Ok, Just got off the phone with Chris and discussed with him the "crashing" issue. He was very generous with his time and expertise. :)

He said, most of the time when people feel a "crash" it is because there needs to be a little bit of oil in an alcohol spray, like 10-20%, so that one doesn't get immediate highs followed by sudden lows. You're always going to get an immediate high with an alcohol spray, but if you temper it with a little oil, then you get more of a tapering-off effect at the end.

Other than that, he felt the user (or, me, the blender) should add a touch more alpha-nol to the mix, to ease up on the seriousness of the intent/other ingredients, and as a buffering agent.

He mentioned the same thing about B2. If you've already got it in a oil form, then the crash isn't from a sudden drop off, therefore, try adding a dash of alpha-nol to the mix and it should help eliminate the crash and buffer/round out the other ingredients better.

Cool stuff!

:)

Thank You Merienda Time!!! Have you try this one? Im eager to compare effects cause pheros seem to work stronger with my body chemistry they stink more that's for sure and this kind of despairs me

No, I have not! But your review sure has certainly got me interested in trying it out. Did you have Unscented Heart 2 Heart? Wonder why it smells, doesn't seem like a phero that would be smelly. Have you tried covering it with a perfume?

Thank You Calil mine is oil base cause USPS dond't let to send alcohol by plane but it works perfectly well you have to aliplied it 30 in before you go aut and I ve seen that with some A-ol works better there aren't lowsis more like people reacts in a good mood and also trust you way, and guys react more as in a happy mood adore you way that's that I ve seen in my case and I didn't add any cops, for example Occo is different guys react more in I want you so bad way (LOL) and Godess of the Blue Moon in my case guys react as if you were some kind of celebrity.... that admire you/ want you thing...

ZIon :bday1029:

Ah! Merienda Time >Empathy I ve got it UN and is the only one that doesn't stink on me, but most of the girls don't have stinky issues with Perfect Match and others I think my body chemistry must be broken or something (LOL) EOW cops are awfull how much they stink on me, even if I wear them in my legs i can smell them!

• 3 weeks later...

tempted by this, but may just try a sample as it seems very intense!

• 1 month later...

I've only worn this a couple of times now - it arrived JUST before the new Empathy & Harmony came out, and I am kicking myself as, had I known, I would have ordered a bottle of that instead!! (But I guess it won't hurt to have both now will it ;)) So far I feel like this potion is helping in some way, although at this limited stage of testing my notes here are just guesses. I have felt that I am more open with it in conversations with others, or that it has helped us reach that close, deep stage of a conversation quicker and more comfortably. I was talking with C1 today about some deeply personal things and it all felt very comfortable - like it was perfectly normal to discuss these things with each other and there was no need for embarrassment or awkwardness. When I was talking with Nelson yesterday, much of the time I was in tears but I still felt like I could hold my head high. There was nothing weird or wrong about having emotions, they were just what they were and I could discuss and analyse them without shame. In both cases the other person seemed to be feeling and acting the same way.

This is a surprise hit with C1 in a way I never would have expected. Wearing this the last few times I talked with him, I felt really happy just talking and I realised I had dropped some of the anxiety I normally felt about needing to impress him or try to turn the conversation in a flirty direction. I was just content to leave it to be what it was and not make it more. This may prove to be a good "getting over him/her" potion.

The real test will be if this works with Ellen. I don't want to be without this when I do finally confront her.

• 9 months later...

I'm getting more and more curious about this blend & I think I'd like to treat myself to a bottle of the UN. I just want to be clear before I order, is it still recommended to get this in an alcohol spray tempered with 10% oil? And, are there any special application points I should keep in mind with the newer formulation? (The newer formulation is tempered with a bit of A-nol, no?).

I'd really like to try this out, but I'm a bit nervous! LOL! But then again, I was nervous of B-nol in general, and these days, I rock the BAM! every now and again with no ill/scary effects. I did try it in Empathy & Harmony and I quite liked it.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated, ('cause I'm a ninny when it comes to the touchy-feely blends! :blush: ). Thanks ladies! :)

• 4 months later...

I wore H2H yesterday - 3 sprays of 90/10 - 'cause I was extremely stressed out and I needed BF to be nice to me. And when I say I was stressed out, I mean that I was stressed out enough that I had the urge *to clean* :o because it was the one thing I could think of that I had control over. That is some severe stress, 'cause I fracking HATE cleaning.

Anyway, I sprayed my 3 sprays, and while my mood didn't necessarily improve a whole lot, (I was like a whirling dervish of cleaning!), BF was super-gentle with me. I felt myself getting all tense at first, 'cause sometimes when I get stressed I get snappy, and he responds by telling me the typical guy thing to tell a stressed woman, "just relax", 'cause *that's* going to help. <_< But he didn't. Not even once! It was the weirdest thing in the world. He gave me kisses. Lots of kisses - and not I-want-to-make-out kisses. Just nice kisses. And hugs. Big, long relaxing hugs. And when I tried to disengage from one because I could see the dishes undone behind him, he grabbed my wrists, put them back behind his neck, and just held me there. :huh: It honestly felt like he just *got it* - what was bugging me. He just knew. Not just that he knew what was bugging me, but he seemed to have more insight into how to handle it, aka, *not* telling me to "just relax". He was very affectionate, very quiet, (which I definitely needed), didn't get in the way of the thing that was making me feel better (cleaning), except to hug me. He even gave me a freaking AMAZING back & shoulder massage as I was scrubbing away at my pots and pans! :lol:

So while this didn't improve my mood at all, it had a hell of an effect on BF.

I did find myself feeling a little weepy, but that could have been simply due to the stress rather than to a sensitivity to this blend. I was happy to wash it off when I had my shower before work. Having said that, I will be using this more often. I can think of all sorts of situations in which this phero blend would come in mightily handy. Thankfully, (in case weepiness was due to phero, or was some sort of phero/stress-related near melt-down), I don't think this is the kind of phero I will want to use *often*. But it does and will have some very good uses. :)

• 4 weeks later...

God, I just love this stuff! Honestly. It works like a bomb diffuser for me. If there's something of a sensitive nature that needs to be discussed between BF and I, this is just perfect. Where normally BF would feel attacked, and consequently shut down his ears so he's no longer hearing what I'm actually saying, (and instead "hearing" things he's expecting me to say), he just seems to get how much something is bugging/affecting me. Using H2H is such a great, smooth way to ease into those difficult conversations which otherwise might have wound up being explosive, unproductive arguments.

Whomever created this blend is a friggin' genius, (Mara, I think this one was you?). Anyway, I just wanna say thanks.

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to really testing this one today - I got the UN oil sample during pheromas. I was worrying about the best phero to wear today - me and "the guy" (if I can still call him that, idk) were going to be alone together all day for some planning today. Things have been pretty crappy between us since we got back from the Christmas break - right before we left I gave him my letter telling him how I felt. Long story short, he did not feel the same, and while he's been very polite, I'm working hard just to get him to speak to me or make eye contact. There has been absolutely no smiling, laughing, or joking, which we used to do all the time. I think he's trying hard to not hurt my feelings, but really he wants to just get as far away from me as possible. I personally just miss our friendship and desperately want to get back there, so I was really nervous about today. I thought about wearing several different things, even testing out Leather to see if a completely different vibe would change things up a little, but I finally settled on this one. GOOD CHOICE. Today has been, hands-down, the best day I've had since I gave him that stupid letter.

I went pretty light on the Empathy Potion, since reading the trial thread it seemed like it's a less-is-more kind of phero. I think I split 1 tiny drop between each wrist and opposite inner-elbow, and then smeared the end of the dropper on my neck, cleavage, and back of neck. I covered with one of my favorite scents, Kanary Kremes, which I wear pretty regularly, usually with LFM. I didn't get the heightened-senses thing that alot of people reported, but then I don't usually get alot of selfies that I'm aware of, so that's no big surprise. The morning started out tense, pretty much our post-Christmas norm. As soon as I got into the office, he found an excuse to leave, which has also become sadly kind of normal. But we really did need to get alot of work done, so I just printed some things out, set us up at a table, and we got to work. Maybe half an hour in, things changed drastically. He opened up and talked about things we didn't have to talk about. He was making eye contact, and began smiling, even joking some. Things seemed almost normal. This stuff works miracles. Before Christmas we normally ate together for both lunch and dinner. We haven't sat together for a meal since we got back - one day he was even sitting at a table at lunch, and when I sat down he got up and left. I think today he actually expected us to eat lunch together. It didn't work out that way, but if we had it would have been huge for me - a big step toward getting back to normal.

So, all in all, it's like I said - this stuff works miracles. I do wish that I could wear it more often, but from everything I've read it seems like it works best if used only occasionally. Still, I'm pretty happy to have it if I need it - if things don't keep looking up, I'll probably wear it again pretty soon. I haven't gotten the overly-emotional effect, either, but like I said, I don't get alot of selfies. And to be honest, since this whole thing with the guy worked out so badly, I've been pretty emotional and weepy anyway, so if I had been today I wouldn't necessarily attribute it to the phero.

Thanks so much for this one Mara. Really, honestly, today has been better than Christmas for me.

• 3 months later...

(Moved from General forum at Halo's suggestion)

I went to get a haircut today. I use an online discount system (similar to LivingSocial or Groupon) to make such appointments: easier than phoning for an appointment with my ultra-basic French, i get a discount, plus I can read reviews ahead of time.

The place today had a whopping huge discount, was nearby, and reviewers said the haircuts and coloring were good. Also said that the people were a bit testy and it could take 3 or 4 hours for a 2- hour cut-and-highlights.

I sprayed a bunch of Empathy Potion on the back of my neck. What a good idea that was! The worker was alone when I arrived, and seemed kind of nervous and snappish...but after combing through my hair once, she started saying that she knew just what would look great, that she was going to do lots of thin highlights because even though it would take her longer, it would look better and more natural, and she started joking around with me! Her boss came later, very stressed-looking, and told the worker to leave me sitting for a while and deal with the other customers...but after she came by my chair, she asked if I wanted a cup of coffee (just me), and then asked the person she was working on to wait while she stopped everything to cut and dry my hair! And said "I will make a beautiful cut for you"! And it is!! I tried to be friendly and patient, and I gave a nice tip, but I always do that, and every other haircut I've has in France has been HORRIBLE (counterintuitive, I know...but, no lie, the 2 worst haircuts of my life have been here. 6 months apart, because it took that long to start growing back). And this is very nice.

So I will give the Salon a good review, but I think a little Empathy Potion didn't hurt.

Edited to add: It also works great at the dentist's.

Edited by Goddessinjapan

• 6 months later...

So I bought a FB of this in spray during the Aug sale. I have worn it once to test it out. I didn't notice much, tho I felt very reflective that afternoon. Nothing was going on to really gage it's effects on others.

My questions to the more experienced users of this is... How have you found it to impact others, especially in some type of emotional distress?

Did it help you sympathize and help affect the other (in distress) to emphasize with your point or at least any compromise or counter point. My one 'slight' concern B'nol is listed as the 1st ingredient, does that make this a B'nol heavy blend? B'nol is not always the best to help someone stop dwelling on a specific issue.

I'm looking for your thought and insights here. Thanks

StacyK, I've used Empathy Potion quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be different for everyone, but what it feels like for me is that it's forming a strong two-way connection between myself and those around me, to the point where we each seem naturally so much more intuitively in tune with how the other is feeling. It almost feels like a telepathic line of communication has formed. It can be very strong for me, and I'm very empathetic already. It doesn't change how people feel though, in my experience. I wouldn't imagine it would lessen another's distress, unless that distress was caused directly by an issue they were having with you. In which case it could smooth things over.

I would not say it'd be likely to stop someone dwelling on things. I'll tell you my most impressive Empathy Potion story now, as a cautionary tale as much as anything.

I wore it to a social event one day, and a man I know a little (late 30s-early 40s) was there. He's a lovely, shy, soft and gentle person who always seems quietly content. Sometimes in the past I've picked up on an undercurrent of depression. This day it was different. It was like a black hole had just opened up inside me, and there was nothing left beyond it. Nothing at all. Just an absolute pit of despair. I felt this like it belonged to me, not him, and even after he left the place the influence of his emotions didn't wane. I had to go home myself, because I couldn't recover from it.

A week later I heard that this man had killed himself later that day.

I still feel haunted by this. And I don't use Empathy Potion lightly- it's powerful stuff.

OMG... That's awful. So sorry you had to go through that. I really need to think about who I'll be around when I wear it. So sad.

I do like the sound of the 2 way connection. I was hoping it worked in both directions. I've felt it's effect on myself but I definitely need some one on one practice.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I'm so sorry for your awful experience Vladmyra! I got a trial size of this during November and I tried this for the first time ever today. My partner and I had an argument last night. I felt he was completely wrong in things he said, and am sure he believes he was right. I happen to believe just as strongly that I was right and told him that I felt that he owed me an apology last night. Today, I put some Emathy Potion on in hopes of instilling a bit of empathy and perhaps some understanding of each other's point of view in each of us. Well not only did it not have the desired effect in either of us, but it seemed to exacerbate the feelings each of us had! We are both stubborn people, but at one point I repeated again, that I felt that he owed me an apology. He was adamant, and the best I got from him was an insulting, " OK,I'm sorry you feel that way." This made me positively livid and brought me within an inch of telling him to go fuck himself and keep his apology, but I bit my tongue and did not. Wow! So I never got an apology and by the time he went to bed, I was icily angry. He just told me to get some rest. I said nothing in return. He then said , "I love you," and I did not even meet his gaze. Nor did I tell him that I loved him. I do not feel very warm and fuzzy about him at the moment. So no, no empathy in either of us, and quite possibly intensified each of us feeling justified in our own feelings. Not sure I would use this again. And for the record, if I were to get an apology from him at this point, it would mean nothing to me, having had to fight so hard for it. :( ETA. Stacy may very well be right about the B-nol. I just looked up Perfect Match, which I did not get along with either, and that too, gas some B-Nol in it. My partner is a big time EST responder, so in hindsight, I probably should have used EST, but genuinely wanted to give this a fair try.

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Poor Rose! I hate those kinds of intense conflicts with loved ones, where you end up really resenting the hell out of each other and seething with repressed rage. Hopefully everything smooths over for you soon (sounds like a job for the newly released "Quarrel Mender" perhaps?).

I really do feel that this potion is best used only when the atmosphere is already a positive one, and everyone involved is feeling quite content and at peace with each other. Because I think it tends to work on a strictly emotionally energetic frequency, not on a mental one- that is, I believe the connection it creates between people allows each to feel what the other is feeling as though that feeling also belongs to their self. It sounds like this is what happened with you and your husband, because you both felt so strongly about your own position, it just intensified that and fed it in a cyclic manner. It doesn't seem to be a potion that actively encourages people to take on another person's mental perspective, unless you're starting from a point of happy connection already.

In situations where people are feeling positively attuned to each other already, I've had great experiences with it. In these instances it sort of supercharges that connectivity, and everyone's focus and consciousness sort of beautifully melds and balances, and it can be a truly wonderful thing when that happens. Maybe the high B-nol content makes people want to really express whatever they're feeling, like in T.M.I. or True Confessions?

Thank you Vladmyra. I agree. These types of confrontational situations are horrible, exhausting, and can lead to things that can never never be taken back being said.There is never a good time for them, but for me right now, because of the grueling health problems, diagnostic tests, and waiting the results out, it is a time when I feel I deserve a bit of emotional support, not being verbally attacked for absurd, petty, issues, and kicking me when I am down. We are both pretty taxed right now and unbeknownst to me, it was a bad time to experiment with this phero blend. Today, I still feel angry, which is how I react when I am badly hurt. I wore EST today. When he came home he tried his usual pretending that nothing was wrong routine, but I wasn't having it, and told him so. I'm pretty sure he feels like a petty, insensitive, dick today, which he was. I told him I will have that apology but that I was not receptive to listening to him today and that he can take some time and consider that, but not too much time. Sometimes I wonder if I would be better off single.

• 1 year later...

Do other people still use this? I use it infrequently, but when I do, it's always a heavy-hitter. I generally use it when BF is being a knob/not acknowledging that I'm *allowed* to have feelings about stuff, or that I might need to talk about them, or when he just isn't *getting* something I'm trying to explain (& we end up fighting). It doesn't happen often. But I'm SO HAPPY that I have this in my arsenal to use when I need it. It's been so perfectly useful, and always helps smooth things out.

BF and 2 of his band members have been having a massive & supremely irritating clash with one of their members. It's been ongoing for the last couple of months, and it's really starting to aggravate all 3 of them. He just headed out to a jam session after spazzing off about the dude's behavior, and telling me that he's going to try to put a stop to it tonight, with the help of the other 2 band members. At the last minute he stopped & asked me if I had something that would make him feel less aggressive about it himself, because he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with this dude - he just wants to make the point they've all been trying to make for the last couple of months. I almost handed him Balm Bomb, with the hopes that it would calm him down. But since he's also been wondering WTF is with this guy - like, where is all the animosity coming from - I offered him a choice between Balm Bomb & H2H, with the warning that H2H could also make *him* feel more understanding of where the other dude is coming from. Well, H2H is what he went for. I told him to go light, so he put one spray on, and honest to goodness, the vein that's been throbbing and popping out of his forehead all afternoon just *disappeared*. BF laughed and said, "WHOA. I feel really light all of a sudden - like, WAY less stressed. The pain in my head just went away immediately. Is that normal?" :lol: So anyway, he's experimenting with H2H tonight, & I'll report back here with his results. I'm curious myself. BF is usually very laid-back, until you piss him off one too many times, which this other dude certainly has. So maybe if they can each see where the other is coming from, it'll help them ALL relax a bit, and get back down to work, (because they've been making some incredible music, the 4 of them). Wish him luck! I'd like it to end, too. I'm tired of hearing about it! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I never did report back about his experience with H2H. They did end up having a good jam that night, but didn't wind up having the conversation they've needed to have with the troublesome band member. In fact, they've put it off at least twice since then - not BF's choice; he's the straight-shooter in the band & just wants to get it out in the open. Anyway, afterwards, he wound up having a real heart to heart with one of the other band members. :lol: He came home really late, and told me that he and the other dude just sat around for about an hour and a half, gabbing away about the main issue. So I guess H2H did its job, but in a pretty subtle way.

I'm wearing it myself today. If there's anything that will draw BF's attention to my "dangerous" mood, this is it. I have trouble doing that whole, "we need to talk" bit. But we *really* do. And I find that when we need to have a big important conversation, this makes him A, notice that things aren't right, and ask what's up, and B, makes it easier for me to broach the subject, and C, makes it easier for us to talk, and really hear each other.

The funny thing about it is that I can almost immediately sense what he's feeling, too. Within a few moments of putting this on today, for instance, I can tell that he's feeling guilty. Good. He should. :lol: We'll see how this goes today. Some sensitive subject matter needs to be hashed out without activating our senses of defensiveness. H2H usually does well for me in this capacity. I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff. Clam up & start sullenly slamming things around the house, probably. Just to make my point.

ETA, so I applied 2 sprays of this before noon today. It's now 4pm and I've been out running errands for the last hour or so. Apparently Empathy Potion is a man-magnet phero for me?!? :huh: Everywhere I went, dudes were going out of their way to open doors for me, and giving me The Eyes. But *respectable* eyes. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm unwashed, in extremely unattractive (read: bagged-out) jogging shorts, men's flip-flops that are slightly too big for me, and an old lady styled grey cable knit cardigan - in other words, I look like absolute shite. And I'm kinda cranky, so I was even wearing my sullen, I-don't-want-to-run-errands-in-rush-hour face, also known as Bitch Face. I'm not wearing cops. Just Courage & Bravery and H2H - 2 sprays. I got more attention than I do wearing Lace! :lol: WTH is that all about?

Edited by Eggers

• 7 months later...

This stuff may have just saved my relationship...!

My partner and I have been going at it every few days ever since we moved in together. This morning we had another round and I was at my wit's end. I rushed to pick up my package with my Pherotine vial so I would have it before he arrived home, because it was come to Jesus time and if we couldn't work this out I was going to be done.

So...a few drops on each wrist, behind the neck, and a spritz of highly diluted spray to the hair and I was off to our back patio to greet him.

First I noticed, I felt truly happy to see him. The dread and anger had dissipated. We made chit chat for a minute and then the stuff from the morning came up.

At first it was him being defensive and prickly, then he sat across from me, and began to really *listen* to me, then open up to me, and I in turn really listened to him without feeling defensive.

We sorted out what the 'real' problem was and arrived at a solution that made us both feel happy and pleased and more hopeful about our future together.

I feel grateful - I was hoping he would respond well to this because he responds AMAZINGLY to Heart and Soul. I love this blend and am going to go FB as soon as I can!

Right? Thank you! It probably didn't hurt that he had come up behind me and huffed my neck for a minute before we started talking. When he looked me in the eye and said, "I hear you", I felt floored because I could feel it, I knew he did. The solution we came up with for the issue called me out to step up a little as far as what I contribute, and I feel the blend helped soften me up and ease the fear of what I needed to commit to as well.

• 6 months later...

So I decided to pull this out on TG the other day. I am not sure if it had ANY effect on him, because as I have said before, he is VERY good at holding back what he wants to say if he feels it is not the right time. But, dang! It wrecked me. I put it on the back of my neck, two sprays out of a trial bottle I mixed from the UN oil...but I was in a FUNK! I REALLY wanted this to help me with him...to get him to open up some...but I may have to try out TMI instead.