Which blends stink and which don't?

I have decided that I want to get everything unscented as long as it's not too stinky, so that way I'm not stuck with the same scent all the time. In your experience, which blends stink and which do not? I already know Bang is really stinky and Teddy BB, Mother's Little Helper and La Femme Mystere all smell alright on their own. That's really all I've tried unscented so far.

Hey BV! If you want something with Cops in it that is not so stinky maybe you can try Audacious or Lumina. I´m pretty tolerant of the smell of Cops, but these two blends are the less stinky ones IMO. Just to be clear, you can still smell Cops when wet but they are the less stinky. I agree with you that MLH and LFM smell fine. Maybe Popularity Potion or SS4W...

Super Sexy for Women and Perfect Match aren't stinky.

I don't actually find Bang! that stinky either. Definite smell there, but not as overpowering as I'd imagined. Or maybe I built the smell of cops up in my mind to some insane level of stinky toxicity that when I smelled the real thing it couldn't possibly be as bad as I'd imagined? :huh:

Thanks, making a note of everything! Is Dominance stinky because of the none? I heard none is stinky but I've never smelled it unscented. Can you smell the est in lace or heart and soul? How is cougar?

Edited by bruiseviolet

I don't find Unscented Dominance too bad....Open Windows isn't stinky either.....Leather smells okay unscented as well, if you don't have cops added.....

Add Sexpionage to the stinky list! And I have B2 unscented and don't really find it stinky - it has a slight smell, but not much.

Sexpionage is super stinky! But, it is coverable with the right scent....

Easy to cover blends:

1.B2

2.G2

3.H&S

4.Perfect Match

5.Popularity

6.Open Windows

7.Lace

8.Treasured Hearts

9.Tranquility

10.Cougar

11.Topper

12.SS4W

I have mostly sexual phero's. None of the social ones smell like anything, but for me, these need cover:

BI

Sexpionage

Sexology

Bang

These are fine alone:

SS4W

Cougar UN

Lumina UN

The cougar and Lumina have a teensy bit of cops, but I can't even smell them.

Easy to cover blends:

1.B2

2.G2

3.H&S

4.Perfect Match

5.Popularity

6.Open Windows

7.Lace

8.Treasured Hearts

9.Tranquility

10.Cougar

11.Topper

12.SS4W

I agree with Beccah. All these are not stinky at all and can be used with any light perfume. If a blend contains just a tiny bit of cops as in Cougar or Lumina, it's still okay. But the cops-heavy blends are all smelly and need to be properly covered. I have LAM, BAM, CB etc. unscented. They are smelly on their own but they can still be covered easily with some vanilla, honey or fruity scents.

I think "stink" is in the eye of the beholder. And because of that, I don't wear ANY phero without a cover, because I don't know how it will smell to those who have to smell me. Personally, i like how the sexual pheros smell. They smell raw and earthy to me.

I would add Cuddle Bunny to the "difficult to cover" list.

teddy potion un doesn't smell of much on my skin, the same kind of air dry clay smell i get from velvet kisses. It did smell a little when i put it on a ratty old t shirt for bed. That's my only un phero so i can't comment on the others.

I think "stink" is in the eye of the beholder. And because of that, I don't wear ANY phero without a cover, because I don't know how it will smell to those who have to smell me.

I agree with BlueBear!

...one wo/man's stink is another wo/mans turn on :lol:

I think you might get some cover scent just in case cause there are some skins like mine in wich everething stinks...even Perfect match stinks on me and I couldn't try UN EOW cause anything seems to cover the smell, just Shelly Bs Bodacious Bomb covers it for me but it doesn't last long and the smell come's back also i have just a very little sample o Shelly B's B. I think poeple's body chemistry is very different from one to another

Zion :bday1029:

Thanks, making a note of everything! Is Dominance stinky because of the none? I heard none is stinky but I've never smelled it unscented. Can you smell the est in lace or heart and soul? How is cougar?

I'm not quite sure what est smells like on it's own but I've worn UN heart and soul with no cover. It smells a bit sweet to me. Like a synthetic sweetness if that makes any sense.

I think you might get some cover scent just in case cause there are some skins like mine in wich everething stinks...even Perfect match stinks on me and I couldn't try UN EOW cause anything seems to cover the smell, just Shelly Bs Bodacious Bomb covers it for me but it doesn't last long and the smell come's back also i have just a very little sample o Shelly B's B. I think poeple's body chemistry is very different from one to another

Zion :bday1029:

Also everyone's sensitivity to smells is different, you may think you stink when you do not to anyone else!

I've read that there are three kinds of nose configurations in people...

1) Can't smell pheros at all

2) Think they smell nice

3) Can't tolerate the smell

I'm one of those that thinks they smell pretty nice. Other than copulins, they all smell like natural musks, and if you have experience with natural musks, some types smell flowery, (some pissy), and that is how I perceive most pheros. Like light flowery musks. Although I would never wear them uncovered because to my nose there is also a chemical smell layer that i perceive pretty strongly once the phero blends hit someone's skin.

My personal answer would be: anything with copulins is stinky - with the exception of Cougar because the copulin level is probably low enough not to overpower, so I count that one as non-stinky as well.

But just like Blue Bear and Lexy bring up - what you perceive isn't necessarily what others do. Lexy is the first person I have heard describe Teddy as stinky. You might be what they call a "super sniffer", Lexy. I'm with Blue Bear, cover everything. If you find something difficult to cover, simply adding some drops to a bottle of perfume or adding some drops of perfume to the phero will cure the problem.

That explains a lot, PM. Whenever I complain that I stink, BF says, "Your 'stink' smells like flowers." :lol: I thought his nose was broken, but I guess maybe not.

I have 3 UNs and they all just smell slightly musky to my nose. Even Bang!, with it's little bit o'cheese doesn't smell off-putting to me. But it sure doesn't smell like flowers!

I'm not quite sure what est smells like on it's own but I've worn UN heart and soul with no cover. It smells a bit sweet to me. Like a synthetic sweetness if that makes any sense.

I have some UN est and it has a very light, slightly sweet, feminine smell. Comparing it with the male androstadienone smell, it just smells like "girl" whereas androstadienone smells like "boy". Maybe that's just my perception of what they should smell like coming through, but that's how they smell to me.