Jubilee with Teddy BB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be wearing this to bed tonight. I always sleep so heavily with Jubilee on. It's crazy, really. Two sprays and I'm down for the count. You should all consider that pretty remarkable, coming from someone who has a hell of a time getting to sleep! Teddy BB rocks for the snoozy-time, and who doesn't want to go to bed smelling of cherries? I wish I could pipe Jubilee into my room at night...

Okay, guess the time has come for me not to like something :(

At first this smells yummy, all cherries and cake...but then in about 30 mins I get that plastic thing everyone talks about. I have no idea what note is causing this? As for Teddy BB, I do like it...felt calm and relaxed. THEN, I did the most stupid thing!! I sprayed more on me and a ton on my pillow. I'm pretty sure I OD'ed because I had the weirdest dreams.

So...thinking I will eventually have to put up a trade thread...makes me sad.

On the upside, it probably won't be on your trade page long before someone snaps it up! I'm sorry this one doesn't work for you. I wasn't real fond of it the first time I tried it - I got a heavy cake smell, which gave me a headache, and no cherries. But the next time I tried it, and every time I've used it since, it's almost all cherries. Go figure. I wonder if I shook it the first time I used it? Did you shake yours before you put it on, Mrs. C? I've gotten into the habit of shaking everything I get from LP; all of my perfumes seem to smell better after a few jiggles. And with pheros, Mara was saying that they rise to the top, so you should always, always shake your phero'd scents before applying, or you'll get a huge blast of them when you put it on.

On the upside, it probably won't be on your trade page long before someone snaps it up! I'm sorry this one doesn't work for you. I wasn't real fond of it the first time I tried it - I got a heavy cake smell, which gave me a headache, and no cherries. But the next time I tried it, and every time I've used it since, it's almost all cherries. Go figure. I wonder if I shook it the first time I used it? Did you shake yours before you put it on, Mrs. C? I've gotten into the habit of shaking everything I get from LP; all of my perfumes seem to smell better after a few jiggles. And with pheros, Mara was saying that they rise to the top, so you should always, always shake your phero'd scents before applying, or you'll get a huge blast of them when you put it on.

Nope, I didn't shake it. I will try later tonight, thanks Eggers :)

I was just posting on the Rainbow Falls thread about wearing it at our Market Night booth...which reminded me to come post about it here too!

Okay, I'd thought that since our stand is primarily my candles, the scent would overpower whatever pheros I'm wearing. Not so! I've been wearing a different phero each week, and the different results are fascinating! Jubilee makes people just want to stop in and talk a bit. All warm and fuzzy, but not necessarily a buying thing! HA! My peeps were more interested in *admiring* our wares, and just *talking* to me. Nice social time, but not so good for selling. Heh.

Now, on our trip we just took, Jubilee was PERFECT. Whenever the kiddos or I would get too tense from being packed into the car for hours, I'd spray myself and also my older daughter if needed. Heh. Worked like a charm! I think it may be helping her with her pms at times, too.

Today, I had to make a bunch of stuff and have Mr. Matt take pictures of me doing it because we're gearing up to apply for Palm Springs Village Fest. I was getting fussed keeping track of everything, so I spritzed myself quite emphatically with Jubilee. Again, worked like a charm, and I got everything taken care of while smelling delicious!!! WUB. :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hee...followed you here from the Rainbow Falls thread :) ...too bad about not buying,gosh if they knew how powerfully long lasting and special your candles are they would be sold out !!! :love:

hmmm,tried Open Windows yet?

hmmm,tried Open Windows yet?

That's what I was going to suggest because it sure helps Eggers with her tips. But last time I did a fair type selling thing (booth at grape stomp last year) I wore All Hallows Eve (with Lumina) and it was AWESOME!!!!! I was sparkly, customers were sparkly and I sold out. I will be repeating this again this year. That's why I am saving the end of my sample. Unless I end up talking myself into a bottle by then.

• 1 month later...

I am finally going to admit to myself that I just can't wear scents with cherry notes. I have had several tests of Jubilee & Kitten Nip and the cherry hits my nose like an old fruitcake. Undeterred, I still put it on thinking that it will eventually turn into what other people describe when they are swooning over their heavenly cherry clouds of joy. If anything it gets much worse than initial application. My skin turns it into a long forgotten moldy fermented fruitcake. UGH.

Anyhoo, I really like the idea of Jubilee (and Kitten Nip also) and the pheros are spot on. I wore Jubilee today to an elementary school Veteran's Day assembly to see my 4th grade niece belt out some patriotic ditties. I was so comfy and feeling love and peace for everyone. Warm fuzzies for all!

Then I started getting choked up and trying hard to fight back the tears because I felt so old and these youngsters are our future and I hope we've been able to provide them with the tools they need to succeed in this crazy world and I am so grateful to the veterans and I should hug my dad more for all he's done for our country and so many people have given up so much for me to sit there and stew in fruitcakey cherry that I can't really wear and everyone else can and, and... wahhhh! It was like I had just finished a marathon of watching Beaches, Titanic, and Terms of Endearment. I was so over-the-top sappy that I would have started slapping myself if it would not have scared the children.

Once I got a grip (and I checked myself before I wrecked myself, hehe), I blew kisses to my niece and hightailed it out of there. I ran to get some strong coffee because after all, I am from Seattle and coffee is a blessed gift from the gods. It worked it's magic and all is now right with the world. Or it will be once I figure out my LP order I have been obsessing over.

edited for spelling.... egads.

Edited by greenergal

• 2 weeks later...

Had to put Jubilee on my trade list :( I wear this to help me relax. I end up falling asleep and EVERYTIME have the weirdest, crazy dreams... Sad, because I love the scent.

That happened to me too. I'm sad this didn't work for you, but I'm also glad I'm not the only one. I don't think Teddy BB works with my chemistry. Do you have any Balm Bomb? That works for me really well. Doesn't make me fall asleep, just relaxes me.

That happened to me too. I'm sad this didn't work for you, but I'm also glad I'm not the only one. I don't think Teddy BB works with my chemistry. Do you have any Balm Bomb? That works for me really well. Doesn't make me fall asleep, just relaxes me.

Ooh I do have some Balm Bomb. I haven't shown it any love at all lately. I will have to bring that one out again. Thanks-good idea!

This one would probably not work on me since cherries always go bad on me....

I haven't tried it but it might not work on me either =/

Well, it's GGG now, so it would be hard to get anyway! You can always boost something you love with Teddy BB, if you really wanted to try that phero :)

I wore this to work today, ('cause like I mentioned in the PotD thread, my moods are oscillating wildly between horribly sad and murderous), and it worked so well on my lunching businessmen that I think I'll have to wear this more often on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.

I'm not the biggest fan of serving businessmen. Most aren't bad, but some are so effing self-important that they can barely be bothered to say hello or even make eye contact with me, 'cause, you know: they're awesome and I'm just a lowly servant. <_< Today I just happened to have a few of those irritating business guys in - ones I'm familiar with, so I was able to use them as a baseline - and rather than ignore me or shoo me away, they were actually civil! :o It was the weirdest thing in the world, and I can only put the change (in no less than 3 different tables worth of business guys) down to the Teddy BB phero. What was really kind of humorous to me was that some of them looked quite surprised themselves, and had looks on their faces that read like they couldn't figure out what was different about me, or maybe why they'd never bothered to look at me before. But best of all, they were all smiles, and they actually listened to me when I spoke.

Imma try it out again, (probably tomorrow, since I don't see any end to the PMSy flip-out/tears situation), to see if I get a similar result.

• 4 months later...

Oh how I love this! The cherries are somewhat subtle but definitively there, swimming on top of an oooey gooey thick vanilla cakey scent...and it lasts forever. As for the phero... Well, I think I may be heading into addiction territory. I use this pretty much every night. This is my perfect snuggly cozy bedtime scent. The scent in itself makes me feel all cozy, but the phero's also make me chilled & mellow. It's perfect for winding down & destressing from work prior to going to bed. The phero also makes me a bit sleepy so I relax & can go to sleep fairly quickly. For any of you with ADHD you know that getting to sleep can be a big issue whether you're on meds or off them.

• 4 weeks later...

Fogged myself the last couple days with Balm Bomb and thought Jubilee would be a safe step down for day 3 :lol: This was my first wear of it. There's something about it that smells familiar, I'm thinking it's the cherry and maybe I'm thinking of Because the Night because I get strong cherry from the almond in that one??? This scent has stayed on me ALL day without re-application, which genuinely surprised me because I just didn't expect a spray to last so LONG. :huh: Which is GREAT! Purchased this bottle from the lovely JustDucky - thank you - because, of course, when I finally decided I NEEDED a bottle of this it was oh so suddenly GGG :o This scent is SO scrumilicious....SO happy to be able to be enjoying it. I really like the Teddy BB blend to start and these two seem to compliment each other beautifully. And it's RED! A beautiful ruby RED! So pretty :D Too cute!

Since I got this in the trades a few months back, I have worn it non stop to bed and this baby delivers big time... I did not think the cherry in this would work for me after reading the reviews but boy oh boy this one is really great on me. It just gives me that peaceful, calm feeling and then I'm out like a light.... Since mine is almost half gone, I'm hoping that another one will come out with TB in it.

I don't know if I would ever wear this blend out and about but for bed time and PMS time its perfection

I enjoy wearing it to bed on nights I've had a really stressful day. I get the crazy dreams, too; but not bad ones, just odd things that don't make any sense, even in dream-world lol. I love cherry scents, and this is so yummy and helps me relax.