Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

Funny how this one smells nothing like lily or clean towels on me, I am getting all honey and this sharp intense smell.

Is there even honey in this? It smells like dirty honey, the slutty kind. I should let this morph and see how it develops.

I really want the lily virgin white robe thing too!!!!!!! I love Super Sexy and NEED this scent to play the role!

Cactus honey. I get it later on but it's all clean and innocent to begin with. Hopefully in future I'll have gotten all 'dirty' by the time the honey comes out anyway, but for now I just reapply! I got a different scent for a second initially when applying, but that faded.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The honey fades after about ten minutes or so... still trying to see what it does, the phero I love no doubt about that, someone came over and tucked my shoulder strap of my dress in and said.. " we can't have Victoria looking rumpled" LOL

Both men and women DIE over me with this phero. I love it.

Okay so I have been testing and retesting this all week- and the verdict is for me it's a total winner.

It's very sneaky indeed, this is a whole mothafuckin COVERT OP! I love this for two reasons, I smell like a fancy ,elegant, clean, sophisticated, well manicured, woman, and SS4W!!!!!

The honey is not amping on me as much anymore, it was amping like crazy I noticed when I was ovulating which makes sense, because my regular mones, were screaming.. LETS MATE- for that reason it was way too much for me and smelled like dirty honey and vagina. But NOW it smells sooo beautiful! Wet I get a clean musk, and Lily, and a smidgen of something salty? Patch maybe? Or maybe that is the honey mellowing out now that I am not in mating mode. It dries down to a pretty powdered pressed flower with vanilla. Like pretty scented stationary. Crisp, pretty, and fancy. When I feel like being clean I usually go for my Masked Man with SS4W, but I can totally see this being the go to now.

I plan on ordering a spray.. and maybe oil. Spray because I know I will adore this when I am ragtime and want to feel sophisticated and like a sex goddess.

i.ve started noticing the musk in this the last couple of days, took me a while to figure out it was me i was smelling, and if it isn't just like the musk called tibetan musk that i have been searching for for years that i used to wear! Another reason to hoard. Yeah like i need anymore. rapidly becoming my easy everyday choice.

i.ve started noticing the musk in this the last couple of days, took me a while to figure out it was me i was smelling, and if it isn't just like the musk called tibetan musk that i have been searching for for years that i used to wear! Another reason to hoard. Yeah like i need anymore. rapidly becoming my easy everyday choice.

I love the musk in this. I am seriously thinking of hoarding because I have been slathering away and I must like how it smells and feels otherwise I wouldn't be slathering... I bet the spray has a nice throw that would hit everything in sight.

Wondering if I should get this unsniffed... Here are the pros:

1. I don't have anything with Super Sexy

2. There is not a single bad review on this

3. Every man I am currently dating and have dated in the past likes the "clean girl" smell

4. Eggers is on the bottle

Cons:

1. I don't know what it smells like

2. Never know how musk is going to go on me

3. I would have to have it in spray and I am broke

:Emoticons04269:

1. I don't have anything with Super Sexy

2. There is not a single bad review on this

3. Every man I am currently dating and have dated in the past likes the "clean girl" smell

Cons:

1. I don't know what it smells like

2. Never know how musk is going to go on me

3. I would have to have it in spray and I am broke

If you liked Bridezilla and Butterfly K- you will die over this. If you die over this, please will your bottle to me.

1. I don't have anything with Super Sexy - then you need some.

2. There is not a single bad review on thism- exactly

3. Every man I am currently dating and have dated in the past likes the "clean girl" smell- this is clean, and lovely

Cons:

1. I don't know what it smells like But we have TOLD you :)

2. Never know how musk is going to go on me It'll be awesome

3. I would have to have it in spray and I am broke Bills can wait. My electricity is 50% still waiting haha- screw them, they charge too much anyway

Trust us: You NEED this!

I wore it to work tonight, and it was perfect. I don't think it netted any larger tips, but it sure seemed to keep me in a great mood, as well as all my customers - always good.

Remember how I wanted to wear it, but was worried about what it would do to my manager, (after I cops'd him - big, weird worry)? I think it worked the best on him out of everyone there! (Well, all the women were chattier than hell, but that's par for the course for me and SS4W). He kept turning up behind me - so often that I kept bumping into him! And I'm talking full-length body crashes! Once we collided so that I had to reach out for something to hold onto, so I'd stay upright, and wound up grabbing his arm, *and* got all embarrassed 'cause I noticed his muscles! (Not bad for a 60 year old! And keep in mind he is an *extremely attractive* 60 year old!). :lol: Then while I was cashing my bills out, he stood next to me & told me that he was going to go back to his regular way of scheduling, (so that the other 'senior' server and I get the "primo" shifts, like we used to before he experimented by spreading the best shifts out between 5 of us)! Lol!

So maybe I didn't get any bigger tips, but I got the best shifts back under my belt! Thank you Super Sneaky Clean for Women!!! :D

So maybe I didn't get any bigger tips, but I got the best shifts back under my belt! Thank you Super Sneaky Clean for Women!!! :D

Oh hell yeah :lol: !!!!!!!!! ...get it while you can...just sayin

Yikes! Pretty sure it wasn't just my imagination (regarding manager) last night. He *always* has Saturday mornings off. *Always*. And we *never* see him until at least 4 o'clock. Ever. So when I was getting ready to leave work last night, I said, bye & have a good weekend to him because I wouldn't see him until Tuesday, and he said something to the effect that he wished I was in on Saturday night, and why hadn't he put his best servers on on a Saturday, blah blah blah. Well then today he showed up at 11:30 or something like that, with a case of wine that we didn't desperately need, and which he could just as easily brought with him at 4. I knew he was there, but didn't have a chance to say hi 'cause I was busy, but he basically hung around looking awkward until I looked over & smiled at him. Then he smiled back, and left. All my co-workers were like, "What the hell? Why was *he* here? That's so weird!", etc... Haha! Maybe I shouldn't have worn this to work after all... Oops. Think maybe I'll stick with Open Windows, Cougar & LFM.

Besides that, Super Sexy makes everyone UBER chatty with me, females especially. It's like I'm their new best friend. Seriously. And women are rarely like this with me, ever. It's nice, but very time consuming. A couple of times I had to break conversations off because food was up & I was getting Chef's evil eye...

OMG, no! :lol: The last time I was around my boss while wearing cops, it got so weird! It was accidental - I had to go back to grab my tips or something like that, but I'd applied a healthy dose of BBM a while before. When I got to work I talked to him for a minute or two, and then he just ran off! I'm afraid to use coppy stuff around him.

If he wasn't at work, I might Bang! my customers, just for curiosity's sake. ;)

:lol: He's so uptight, I can't even imagine it! He's 60, but picture a handsome 45 year old man with gorgeous dark, dark eyes, posh British accent, and pickle wedged so far up his butt that you're suprised his lips don't pucker, and you've got him! :lol: Nope. Can't do it. Not even for the bigger tips. Just trying to picture it gives me the giggles.

Compliments out the wazoo on this at work today! My co-workers kept walking by saying, "OMG, you smell SO GOOD!". And one told me she thinks BF should not let me out of the house wearing it, 'cause I'll wind up with a parade of men following me home! :lol:

In addition to tons of compliments, Uptight Manager hosed down the patio for me today, in addition to moving all the tables around into the proper configuration for the evening, (which is *my* job, when it's my turn to work out there), and setting it up for me! Not to mention, he let me go home a bit early, (even though I still had one table who hadn't paid), so that I could get a bit of a break before said patio shift! WOOHOO! This stuff really works for me! :D

Side note to Mara: you know how everyone seems to have that one perfume they will forever be bugging you for more of? I found mine. ;) I love Sneaky Clean! (And how could I not? I'm on the darned label! :lol: ).

You need this. This I decided is the perfect scent for me when I have my monthly cycle and everything gets on my nerves. I boosted a bottle of Masked Man with Super Sexy to get that clean smelling feeling with a power boost that I so desperately need when I am bleeding. I feel so ugly and fat and Masked Man with Super Sexy usually picks me up and gives me confidence, but now that this gem came to life. I am going to wear this everyday of my cycle for the rest of my life.

I knew it'd be a bad idea to come back to this thread. A period perfume, lady v?! Sounds amazing. I hate cleaning or doing much of anything when the mother natures pays a visit. Rolling this on and closing my eyes and picturing a pristine home sounds good.

And there isn't a whole lot left. Hopefully theres still a few bottles left when the aug sale rolls around.

Edited by MeriendaTime

oh good. Not just me then! I got one, then ordered two more! The only other thing i went crazy for was hearts ease but i gave one away, and i will soon have three bottles of tropical getaway. I must get some spray bottles for those-it seems more lovely in alcohol. Sneaky clean, however, is perfect as is. Although a spray might be good, but i went for three roll ons in the end.

UGH! Damnit! Here I was, waiting, like a good girl, (so as not to incur so many shipping charges with a bazillion and one orders: rock/hard place; rock/hard place), and I MISSED THIS. Can you believe it? My "One"! The perfume *I hoped to find here*. Gone. Crap. Crap. Crap. I didn't even get one stupid bottle. I have half a measly little sample left. I checked the stock before I left for work at 4:15, and there were 8 bottles left. 8! And now... none. Please somebody tell me it's a joke, or that there are more waiting to go into the cart, because I am SO SO SAD!!! I was waiting so I could order a few bottles and the new releases at the same time. You'll please excuse me if I go cry now?

I zeroed the cart on Sneaky Clean because we have a lot of pending orders for sprays and such, and until those are filled, I do not know how much we have left. We MIGHT have another bottle or two after that, (will refill the cart if so), but we do not want to oversell this one.

I can make a V2 in future, but used up all the key ingredients on hand for this current brew.

I zeroed the cart on Sneaky Clean because we have a lot of pending orders for sprays and such, and until those are filled, I do not know how much we have left. We MIGHT have another bottle or two after that, (will refill the cart if so), but we do not want to oversell this one.

I can make a V2 in future, but used up all the key ingredients on hand for this current brew.

Ya this one selled out fast huh? A V2 would be appreciated :)

Phew! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was heart-broken!

V2 would SO be appreciated. I can't even tell you HOW MUCH I adore this scent! I would kick BF outta the house for Sneaky Clean if I had to. Not kidding. It smells WAY better than he does. ;)

Oh Mel, that's really nice of you!

And thank you, too Mara! If you do decide to do a v2 of this one, I will buy lots, I promise. (I have set money aside especially, just in case, because I am a total geek. :lol: ). I appreciate it! :D