Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

You are an absolute peach! My email is in my profile, if you don't mind dropping me a note so I can reply back with my address. Also let me know some of your faves or wants and I'll see if I can reciprocate.

Emailed you!

I think you will really like Sneaky Clean. It's very different from CB, but like BB said, it's more like a clean soap smell (think dove) and CB is like laundry detergent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the wonderful Mrschrissyrez, I tried this. It is definitely expensive soapy scented, and I thought it reminded me a lot of "New" but it's been awhile now since I smelled that so I may be off-base. I like this a lot, but it just doesn't scream :Sexy: to me like other scent families do. I'm happy with the sample but I'll spend my bottle money on more Cuddle Bunny, which I like better.

I just ordered a second bottle of this lest I see it on the GGG thread. I feel like I've had to kiss a lot of LP's to get to this one. I like CB too, but I think it's the SS4W in this that pushes it up a notch for me.

Oh Em Gee, I ended up going full bottle of spray with this one. I sprayed myself & went to dinner. I kept sniffing ecause it smelled like someone was drying laundry (in a good way). Thought maybe a house nearby the restaurant was, err...nope! It was me, lol. Getting this in a spray definitely changed the character of the scent on my skin. I still like it, I think I'm going to wear some to class tonight, actually.

I've only tried this once before I had to stop wearing scents for a while (due to some kind of allergic reaction) & I got a very strong soap smell from it. And then flowery & that odd smell I get with honeys :(. I was hoping I wouldn't get that with this one, darn it. I'm planning on re-trying when I can start wearing stuff again, though.

Edited by july_girl

I just ordered a second bottle of this lest I see it on the GGG thread. I feel like I've had to kiss a lot of LP's to get to this one. I like CB too, but I think it's the SS4W in this that pushes it up a notch for me.

I have unscented SS4W for that.

On another positive note for Sneaky Clean, the scent is STRONG. If you guys like your scents powerful, this is it. I think I'm going to have to apply the unscented SS4W, and then just layer on a little of the Sneaky Clean on top. This sample is going to last forever like that!

• 3 weeks later...

I had to try this after all the reviews I read and I concur that this is a brilliant must-have phero that I hope Mara will include in the permanent collection.

It does make one smell deliciously clean, it is a very delicate soap suds and linen type scent which innocently obfuscates the naughty cops in this blend. A lovely concoction. Self effects are immediate for me. I feel like I am the vixen-Queen-of-Sheba.

My other half definitely was affected as he kept complimenting me on how delectable I looked.

This chap in the gym saw me when it was slowly wearing off but still his eyes practically popped out of his head and then he gave me that smile that men give you when they think that they must know how hot it would be if they had their way with you but no thanks I'm spoken for by a gorgeous geezer!

Edited by Indigo

I never fail to get compliments when I wear this... and yes, it is potent - it lasts all day on me, and I love it!

Me too Molls! It's my most complimented LP :)

Me too!

nEver been complimented on this but it seems to make people giddy and extra nice.

It really does!

I had to try this after all the reviews I read and I concur that this is a brilliant must-have phero that I hope Mara will include in the permanent collection.

I wish!

It is just so perfect. :)

I love wearing this to work, although it seems a shame to wear something so pretty and sexy to serve food to strangers.

I applied this morning, before I left, and then I re-applied a bit when I had to go back around 4:30, and when I first got there I thought I'd ODd, 'cause my head was swimming and I was sweating, and I felt a bit nauseated. Turned out that the heat was set exceptionally high in the restaurant, <_< 'cause the moment it started to cool down in there, I felt fine. :lol: I had a moment of panic though!

Anyway, I garnered quite a few hits with this one tonight. And if any of you are wondering how this would fare with a lesbian TG, let me say that for me it worked exceptionally well in that capacity this evening. I served an 80th birthday party for one of our regular patrons tonight, and 3 of her daughters are lesbians, and all but one were there with their partners. Four of the five women were overly um... bright eyed - I hesitate to call it a DIHL reaction, but it was in the same ball park - and they were all far more touchy-feely with me than they ever have been before. Also, they tipped much better tonight than they ever have before - always appreciated. ;)

It was very cute, too, because the 80 year old birthday "girl" is generally a cantankerous, crotchety old lady, (whom I adore, *because* of those amusing attributes), and even she noticed that her daughters were all a bit flirty and hands-y with me. She grinned at me & raised her eyebrows and gave her head a little shake. I just shrugged and kind of giggled while I sashayed away! :lol: It was a pretty fun night as far as work goes. And nice to know that the SS4W phero is so wonderfully effective in just about every social/sexual capacity. It works wonders for me. And well, Sneaky Clean is just awesomesauce. Pure and simple. :D

I love wearing this to work, although it seems a shame to wear something so pretty and sexy to serve food to strangers.

I applied this morning, before I left, and then I re-applied a bit when I had to go back around 4:30, and when I first got there I thought I'd ODd, 'cause my head was swimming and I was sweating, and I felt a bit nauseated. Turned out that the heat was set exceptionally high in the restaurant, <_< 'cause the moment it started to cool down in there, I felt fine. :lol: I had a moment of panic though!

Anyway, I garnered quite a few hits with this one tonight. And if any of you are wondering how this would fare with a lesbian TG, let me say that for me it worked exceptionally well in that capacity this evening. I served an 80th birthday party for one of our regular patrons tonight, and 3 of her daughters are lesbians, and all but one were there with their partners. Four of the five women were overly um... bright eyed - I hesitate to call it a DIHL reaction, but it was in the same ball park - and they were all far more touchy-feely with me than they ever have been before. Also, they tipped much better tonight than they ever have before - always appreciated. ;)

It was very cute, too, because the 80 year old birthday "girl" is generally a cantankerous, crotchety old lady, (whom I adore, *because* of those amusing attributes), and even she noticed that her daughters were all a bit flirty and hands-y with me. She grinned at me & raised her eyebrows and gave her head a little shake. I just shrugged and kind of giggled while I sashayed away! :lol: It was a pretty fun night as far as work goes. And nice to know that the SS4W phero is so wonderfully effective in just about every social/sexual capacity. It works wonders for me. And well, Sneaky Clean is just awesomesauce. Pure and simple. :D

LOL great story eggers! I find that real alpha type women are always very chatty and flirty with me whenever I wear anything with SS4W

So far today a man that was a thousand feet away that I have never seen before smiled really big at me. He was mid 40s, maybe an IT guy. I score huge hits from the IT dept.

Sometimes I also think these wonderpheros work over the phone.. Some random client just said.. Okay thank you sweetie pie

• 2 months later...

I LOVE this. I had to get a second bottle. I don't even wear it for the phero effects really, completely forget about it most of the time.

This makes me smell like I just stepped out of the shower and used some luxurious body soap. Considering the name of the phero you'd think it would evoke jealousy from other women but it doesnt, at least not for me! Social with a dash of sexy.

Has anyone added a couple drops of EOW to this? And did it cover?

Edited by MeriendaTime

I wore this yesterday applied at about 830 am when I got to work - lasted the whole entire day!!!! It was so beautiful smelling and I didn't have to reapply once. Perfect for day one and half of the red flow. I felt clean, and pretty. I didn't feel like a disgusting fish pie- not that I do but I always feel like that when I have my period so I want to smell clean and pretty so I don't feel fat. Does that make sense? Anyhow when I got home at about 6 bf would not stop humping me like some sort of dog. I was so annoyed because I was organizing and my back was killing me and here he comes bends me over the sofa and starts pumping.. ugh.. I mean our clothes were on but he would not stop.. then I was doing my cat stretches because my back was really bad and he thought that was an invitation to fuck. I was doing one yoga one where you flip your legs over your head, anyhow he shouts.. WAIT STAY LIKE THAT DONT MOVE- I was like.. NOOOOOOOOO MOFO MY BACK HURTS STAY AWAY WITH YOUR STEEL POLE PENIS

so yeah this stuff is STRONG!

So happy I have stock and that this is part of the forever collection at LP- PS I forgot to mention BF washed all the dishes and helped me fold baby clothes. LOL for 2 hours.

I was doing my cat stretches because my back was really bad and he thought that was an invitation to fuck.

LMAO!! I think they think that about everything short of projectile diarrhea though no? :D I kid, I kid.

In recent trials ive found the scent of is just a touch too strong for me, like concentrated dryer sheets. Guess I don't like being clean :)

LMAO!! I think they think that about everything short of projectile diarrhea though no? :D I kid, I kid.

In recent trials ive found the scent of is just a touch too strong for me, like concentrated dryer sheets. Guess I don't like being clean :)

this is very true lol! On me it smells like expensive white flowers in a crystal vase at the Bev Wil Ho. or Polo Lounge

• 2 weeks later...

I've given Sneaky Clean a few whirls around the block and it's currently my favorite from the sample pack I ordered!

On application, the first notes that I smell are the florals. They're light, soft, clean... very much the expensive soap aura that has been described already. The vanilla comes through a little on my skin after maybe 15 minutes; just a hint of sweetness though. This is my idea of a perfect everyday scent; not too heavy, appropriate for work and social situations. The oil base is fantastic; I got whiffs of the scent a good 6 hours after application. By then, the floral notes had dulled, leaving a powdery smell. Which... after 6 hours of being out and about, I appreciate still smelling like I just got out of the shower!

I can't say too much yet though about the pheromone component. I've tested it out in 2 situations (one with strangers, one with friends) and have not seen anything different. I'm new to pheromones though, so this could just be my caution of OD-ing. Luckily, since the actual scent is so nice, it will be a pleasure to play around some more to gauge the effects!

A little of Sneaky Clean goes a loooonng way! Just a dot from the dipper stick from my sample, and I can still smell it 14 hours later! So fresh.

Hmm, a woman at work who always get "harrumphy" with me whenever I wear Cougar, was totally my BFF today. My boss was unusually pleasant, too. Gotta test this some more! :)

A little of Sneaky Clean goes a loooonng way! Just a dot from the dipper stick from my sample, and I can still smell it 14 hours later! So fresh.

Hmm, a woman at work who always get "harrumphy" with me whenever I wear Cougar, was totally my BFF today. My boss was unusually pleasant, too. Gotta test this some more! :)

Ha, I wonder if this scent gets the prize for 'most accurately named'. You're just walking around, smelling clean... while the pheromones work behind the scenes and makes everyone love you.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the self-effects. This one made me feel happy and light, and made me want to sing out loud. I put on my headphones for the subway, and instead of reading like I usually do, I ended up just rocking out to my music for the half hour ride.

I was wearing this for like 4 days straight because it smells so pretty and fresh, well one day my bg picked me up to take me to her wedding site so we could pow wow.. and as soon as I got in the car she said I smelled like incense. wtf?

I so loathe when people that can't smell notes past J - GLO or BIeberville tell me that I smell like incense.

I have a confession to make about Sneaky Clean. I like it for sure, but I love it with Caramel Musk! Somehow the musk blends so well with this on my skin. The caramel musk hugs it and keeps the Sneaky Clean from getting too, I don't know, abrasive? Again, don't get me wrong, Sneaky Clean is the bomb, but sometimes I want the bomb to remain a little undercover and sneak up a little more on unsuspecting prey.

Another unusual thing I noticed about this combo (Sneaky Clean/Caramel Musk) happened when I first tried Bodacious Musk. My first thoughts were, oh, this smells like my Sneaky Clean and Caramel Musk combo, but more refined and a tad whiter. Now, I have no idea if this would work for anyone else at all, but I thought I'd throw this out there.

I so loathe when people that can't smell notes past J - GLO or BIeberville tell me that I smell like incense.

Tell me about it!!! I am tired of people telling me I smell like SMOKE no matter WTF I am wearing!!! It is absolute INSANITY. INSANE. It happened with Honeyed Love Potion the other day. I wanted to beat her over the head with a hammer. But it was my mother. So I didn't want to be rude. But jeez.

Tell me about it!!! I am tired of people telling me I smell like SMOKE no matter WTF I am wearing!!! It is absolute INSANITY. INSANE. It happened with Honeyed Love Potion the other day. I wanted to beat her over the head with a hammer. But it was my mother. So I didn't want to be rude. But jeez.

:rofl222:

I know what you mean! I had on LP Red, and a guy asked me if I smelled a pipe, what I really wanted to do was grab his head and mash it between my boobs and say, "Wrong! Smell again!" Kinda wanna do that to him anyway, he's gorgeous. Heh.

ETA: Oh yeah, forgot I wore this again to work yesterday, just a little bit along with one spray of SS4W from the Pheromas trial sizes, and holy mackarel, everyone was falling all over themselves to help me! My other boss, who is a man of few words and mainly stares at his shoes when saying them, was talking and joking with me while holding eye contact. Not only noticed by me, everyone was like, "wow, what's up with him?!" Friggin' amazing!!

Edited by SpriteLeigh