Happy Water 2012 with Alpha-Androstenol

I must admit, I was a little disappointed with this. I was hoping for an a soft, feminine aquatic feel. I didn't get any aquatic notes, but all the florals blossomed on me. I should have known better, as jasmine usually amps on me.

In the bottle, there's a fresh soap smell. On my skin, it's all florals, with jasmine and ylang ylang in the forefont. It's sharper at first, and becomes soft and powdery as it dries down.

For some this is a desired effect, but not so much for me. Sadly, this will go into swaps.

I also didn't seem to notice any of the A-nol uplifting effect. I didn't apply a lot at first to see how the scent worked on me, so perhaps i need more exposure? (Any experiences with A-nol that can support how much of A-nol is needed?)

I've been feeling kind of down lately about a lot of things, and knew the A-nol wasn't going to fix that, but was hoping it might make things a little better? Nope. Nothing. I may need a bigger dose, but there's too much floral here for me want to try that.

• 4 months later...

Slathered myself in this yesterday, cause it really is a happy watery fragrance. And when I say slathered, I mean I basted myself like a well-oiled Christmas turkey. "Perfect!" I thought, "I'll decorate the tree and clean the house and get myself into a good mood."

And everything was very good- for several minutes- until I found myself lying on the couch feeling like I'd just drunk 10 strong coffees in a row and was about to die from toxic caffeine overload. The bottle makes it look so innocent I just got a little overenthusiastic. Next time I shall respect the phero-beast.

• 2 months later...

I received my bottle of this scent yesterday. When wet, I too find that it seems very unisex. After a while the florals did come out and dry down turned into a lovely spicy floral on me. I really like this scent and found it feminine after the dry down. The phero blend really kicks it up a notch. I understand why it is called Happy Water because my mood did lighten within a short time.

Edited by irish eyes

Hey Honor!

Sometimes you don't get selfies. I know that I don't get selfies from many pheros, but I do notice hits from others with most pheros.

I must admit, I was a little disappointed with this. I was hoping for an a soft, feminine aquatic feel. I didn't get any aquatic notes, but all the florals blossomed on me. I should have known better, as jasmine usually amps on me.

In the bottle, there's a fresh soap smell. On my skin, it's all florals, with jasmine and ylang ylang in the forefont. It's sharper at first, and becomes soft and powdery as it dries down.

For some this is a desired effect, but not so much for me. Sadly, this will go into swaps.

I also didn't seem to notice any of the A-nol uplifting effect. I didn't apply a lot at first to see how the scent worked on me, so perhaps i need more exposure? (Any experiences with A-nol that can support how much of A-nol is needed?)

I've been feeling kind of down lately about a lot of things, and knew the A-nol wasn't going to fix that, but was hoping it might make things a little better? Nope. Nothing. I may need a bigger dose, but there's too much floral here for me want to try that.

• 2 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

Bought this one on the trade thread. Can't wait for it to arrive. I love alpha and it loves me back! :Emoticons0086::smiley-laughing024:

I love this one. Funny divorce story alert: I'd gotten a full size bottle in the that I ended up giving to the ex because he liked it so much. I ended up repossessing all the LPs I've given him in our break up, & this bottle is still almost full. Small victories ;)

I love this one. Funny divorce story alert: I'd gotten a full size bottle in the that I ended up giving to the ex because he liked it so much. I ended up repossessing all the LPs I've given him in our break up, & this bottle is still almost full. Small victories ;)

A great victory indeed

I use this one the same way Irish Eyes. It's great for when you have boring domestic stuff to do, because it gives you a much needed boost of energy and enthusiasm. I would almost go so far as to say I have enjoyed tidying things up with this on. No judgement people- I was under the influence. I actually hate cleaning and organising.

• 3 weeks later...

AD-HappyWater2012-LovePotion_.jpg

http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/HappyWater2012/

"Our fragrant Fountain of Youth contains bright notes of bergamot and blossom of bitter orange blended with a lush floral fountain of orchid, daffodil, rose and rose hips, ylang ylang and jasmine and given spicy accents of ginger and sweet clove, then enhanced with uplifting Alpha-Androstenol."

Hmmmmm, yet another LP I regret not having met. Is everyone still enjoying their Happy Water? Still loving it up are ya’? Well if not, holla’ at a sister why don’t ya’?!. :say19:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

After i got my hands on this i usually reach for it when im feeling bluh or in the dumps. It usually brings me back into neutral but it makes everyone (im seeing a pattern) spill their guts about what they think of me or they get veeeerrryyy affectionate n cuddly Or in odd cases both haha its too weird for me to handle.

It really does smell nice, the sample i have doesnt have the stick bit on the cap so im sure i od on it the first time. its a very STRONG water floral w.a touch of powder to tone down the sharpness of it which i really appreciate :B

I get lots of positive comments on it when i wear it, some people kinda look like pepe lepeu when they get a whiff and just fallow me around wherever im at---- if im not getting any selfies im definitely getting some good giggles in here n there :lol:

^^^Nice review :D thanks for sharing! Hope I can have results like yours when I get my hands on some Happy Water. I’m being optimistic, right :P. That's something else how it gets everyone to spilling their guts about what they think of you! Sounds truth serum-y. Use those super-powers carefully girlfriend :)

Guest cutie.pie

I love Alpha, but Happy water's scent a bit heavy for me...

Edited because I posted something I shouldn't have posted and I apologize.

Edited by cutie.pie