New Pheros on the way!!!

I just got off the phone with Pharmacom and they're going to make us up some new blends that we've been discussing here!

Our Cuddle Bunny combo that Ail came up with - we did it as Est and Cops, and Mr. Pharmacom said, "Great idea - mind if I jazz it up a little?" YES PLEASE! :lightsaber1:

I asked for a Popularity Potion - a social blend, so other girls don't hate you when you're getting all the attention. :lol2: Make everyone around you be happy and have a good time, and like you regardless of gender.

And he's also sending us a supply of straight Est, his commercial blend, ready to ship, because several of you have mentioned not being able to get it lately. (So that will be in the regular alcohol dilution rather than D5).

Also, for those of you waiting for packages because we ran out of Super Sexy for Women, we're getting that new supply tomorrow and your package will be shipped as soon as it gets here.

Way to TANTALIZE us all, Mara.....

I have just ordered an add-in of "Intellectual Woman".....for those of you familiar with Androtics, it sounds a little similar to Instant Honesty (or maybe Instant Openness), with Est and copulins added......intriguing......I had to have some.....

I just got off the phone with Pharmacom and they're going to make us up some new blends that we've been discussing here!

Our Cuddle Bunny combo that Ail came up with - we did it as Est and Cops, and Mr. Pharmacom said, "Great idea - mind if I jazz it up a little?" YES PLEASE! :lightsaber1:

I asked for a Popularity Potion - a social blend, so other girls don't hate you when you're getting all the attention. :lol2: Make everyone around you be happy and have a good time, and like you regardless of gender.

Thanks Mara! Looking forward to both of these... :banana063:

Oh, Cuddle Bunny is fast becoming my absolute, all-time favorite (as you well know, since I've ordered back-up bottles to my back-up bottles). I must admit, My Beloved's response to Cuddle Bunny definitely fuels my love and appreciation of Cuddle Bunny; he asks for this one almost exclusively. I'll want to be one of the first in line for the jazzed up version! Will this jazzing up be of the scented version or will this be an unscented blend?

I'll want to be one of the first in line for the jazzed up version! Will this jazzing up be of the scented version or will this be an unscented blend?

It's just the unscented I was talking about. We're planning on keeping the phero library constant, so people can add them to any scent they want - but the perfumes will sell out and cycle through like usual.

It's just the unscented I was talking about. We're planning on keeping the phero library constant, so people can add them to any scent they want - but the perfumes will sell out and cycle through like usual.

Whew! That's actually better for me, since I love the scent *right now* (and I really LOVE My Beloved's appreciation of the scent... he nuzzles me and snuffles me while deliriously MMMing!). Not to mention, I've "stocked up" on Cuddle Bunny :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: (except that little squirrel isn't actually stock-piling her nuts, is she? She appears to be eating them as fast as she gathers them...)

And, if by saying "keeping the phero library constant", you are signalling an intention to keep the pheroblends around, I will REJOICE!

Whew! That's actually better for me, since I love the scent *right now* (and I really LOVE My Beloved's appreciation of the scent... he nuzzles me and snuffles me while deliriously MMMing!). Not to mention, I've "stocked up" on Cuddle Bunny :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: (except that little squirrel isn't actually stock-piling her nuts, is she? She appears to be eating them as fast as she gathers them...)

And, if by saying "keeping the phero library constant", you are signalling an intention to keep the pheroblends around, I will REJOICE!

I think I'm like the squirrel.....eating the nuts instead of saving them..... :woohoonaner2gy:

I agree though, Chai......I had thought at first that I would prefer if the ladies kept the scented versions, also......BUT, I think keeping the unscented blends around really makes our scent options limitless.....PLUS, it will encourage them to create new and different scents to go with the pheros..... :dancingfruits0nm:

Do you mean that the fragranced pheros like Dominance with the rose will sell-out and cycle through, but we will still be able to add the unscented dominance phero blend to anything we like? Or do you mean that the the fragranced pheros, as they stand, will always be available?

Just a bit confused...

May

Whew! That's actually better for me, since I love the scent *right now* (and I really LOVE My Beloved's appreciation of the scent... he nuzzles me and snuffles me while deliriously MMMing!).!

I just love hearing about men's reactions to the potions!

Do you mean that the fragranced pheros like Dominance with the rose will sell-out and cycle through, but we will still be able to add the unscented dominance phero blend to anything we like? Or do you mean that the the fragranced pheros, as they stand, will always be available?

Just a bit confused...

May

The first, I believe. Didn't Potion Master say they were going to keep the scented blends limited like their other scents, because they are dedicated to coming out with new phero blends [scents] every month?

The first, I believe. Didn't Potion Master say they were going to keep the scented blends limited like their other scents, because they are dedicated to coming out with new phero blends [scents] every month?

That's the way I understood it......that the unscented pheros will remain in stock, but that new scented phero perfumes will be added and will cycle in and sell out as the others do.....

That's the way I understood it......that the unscented pheros will remain in stock, but that new scented phero perfumes will be added and will cycle in and sell out as the others do.....

That's kind of what I thought, but Chai's post made me wonder...

I have to admit though I prefer mine to come with a scent designed to compliment it. Like the Grapefruit scent makes people think youth so that was tied into the youthful pheros in Cougar.

I don't think I am as likely to buy add-ins, or buy the two seperately. Although I would be interested in trying, for example, a cougar rebrew with a new complimentary perfume. I just like the two together. So I guess I will just stock up on what I like and grab new phero limiteds as and when they come out. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Which makes deciding on my next shopping list a lot easier. :woohoonaner2gy:

May

Edited by May