Lindee's Choco Chip Mint

This reminds me a lot of Kitten Nip, which is a good thing because I loved the vanilla ice cream scent in that one! At first, it is all vanilla ice cream and chocolate, like Kitten Nip but without any of the fruit. I can barely smell any mint. As it dries down, the mint comes out a little more but it is still in the background and barely there. Maybe I need to let it age more.

Yeah this is kind of vague on me right now (I've worn it twice), I think it needs to age/meld a bit. In the bottle it DOES smell like what it means to evoke.

• 1 month later...

This isn't faint on me, I'm so glad! I do tend to amp most perfumes (especially stuff with vanilla) which might be why. It smells exactly like its namesake, mint choclate chip ice cream, and the chocolate is in perfect proportion with the creamy vanilla-mint backdrop. Love!

• 4 weeks later...

I put this in the cart twice and took it out, and I have been eyeballing it. This is def on my list of ones to get, I am just scared that the mint will turn into Double Double your refreshment on me and twins will start pouring out of my skin.. Luna is the mint in this like the tiny bit o mint in Suzy's Cupcake?

Luna is the mint in this like the tiny bit o mint in Suzy's Cupcake?

Actually - comparing them now - I think the mint is stronger in that one than this; then again, it may just be my chemistry being weird. This one is still rather vague on me.

Actually - comparing them now - I think the mint is stronger in that one than this; then again, it may just be my chemistry begin weird. This one is still rather vague on me.

OOh that is A GOOD thing! I love the mint in Cupcake it's very light and if this one is lighter that's awesome!

THanks Luna!

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad I ordered a bottle of this baby! OMG smells exactly like Mint Chip ice cream! I get creamy ice cream with flakes of chocolate chips and just a tiny dash of mint. This is so creamy dreamy heaven, and smells like I am made of ice cream. Great idea BV this is perfect!

• 7 months later...

wow, can I say this was one of the dark horse winners from my recent trade with Hearts? I'd originally split my wants into three groups, team A, B, and C. Lindee's Chocolate Chip Mint was the sole member of Team C. It just so happened that I wound up getting this in a massive trade for a family member who like chocolate chip mint ice cream. However, they're not going to get this anymore because I. Am. Keeping. It.

lindee_s_choco_chip_mint_-_1_3_fl_oz_concentrated_perfume_oil_5ffa6d81.jpg

It's delicious. Kind of a cocoa chocolate which isn't normally my bag because I like dark chocolates, however, I think I'm like most if not all mint perfumes I've tried from LPMP. It comes across as a little bit creamy, mint, and cocoa--maybe more like a mint hot chocolate rather than an ice cream that's a lot thicker with the vanilla/cream. I like this just as an easy one to grab, although I did enjoy pairing it with Drop Your Guard this morning when I wanted to go back to bed. Sometimes I get the barest waft of plastic (but some of the sweets like LP Pink and Baby Chicks do this so clearly my skin is unusual compared to many who hit those out of the park easily) from the spearmint but it's rare and only when I'm huffing really closely. Doesn't keep me from enjoying it.

comparing it to others-- I didn't even realize Luv Truffle had mint! Mint is certainly stronger then xehua xing which I guess the mint is just there for a little pop of coolness. and FYI: one bottle left on artfire.

Edited by MissHazel