Aloha from Hawaii

Alohahnl43

Just a quick hello to all from the 50th state. I recently tried Red Lace, what a fun experience. The smell put me in a good trance. I look forward to reading more here & maybe posting after I receive my next purchase from LP. Thanks for keeping my day interesting with your talk.

Aloha

Aloha and welcome to the forum. Which island do you live on? I lived on Oahu for three years.

Aloha! Are you from hawaii originally? Hope you find many more lovely scents and friends here

Hi again everyone.

Thanks for such a warm welcome. Yes, this place is great & so friendly. I'm loving it so far & all the sweet replies. In answer to a few questions on Hawaii from Quiet Guy & Isa, I moved to Oahu in '90 for my current employment. I'm originally from San Diego, Ca. Also, Invidiana, Aloha Pumehana did catch my eye & I'm aching to try it, good call. Thanks all for asking.

I really appreciate all the information & support here on the pheros/scents . I've only used Love Potion pheromones (Red Lace) for about 1 month now. I had some funny reactions to it while I wore it at work.

There are so many more I want to try, but I will pace myself. This forum is so helpful, real, & funny. I wish I had known about Love Potion years earlier. My love life can really use some help now, so maybe this will give it a boost now. I can't wait to try the new samples I just got today & report back on the results as a newbie. The possibilities seem endless now. I feel so fortunate finding Love Potion & this forum. Once again, thanks for the welcome.

Good Morning,

Thanks again for the welcome. Goddess I received the following scent/pheros yesterday:

1) Darling Catalina-sample

2) Lap of Luxury-sample

3) Liquid Fluorite-sample

4) Cougar-sample

5) Phero Girl-sample

6) Cuddle Bunny-sample

7) Rocket Fuel III-sample

8) Treasured Hearts-unscented

9) True Confessions-unscented

I was so excited when I opened the package late in the evening. Of course I had to smell them all, just before bed. Not such a good idea I've realized. I was so amped after that I couldn't sleep well. Maybe it was the pheros/scents?

By the way does anyone have a suggestion for a phero/scent that will help with insomnia. Often I have trouble sleeping & it would sure be nice to find a relaxing potion. I look forward to sharing my experience with these scents. Thank you all for your replies to the "new kid."

Welcome to the forum! You made a good choice of phero-enhanced perfumes as well as unscented pheros. To help you with insomnia I would try some soothing lavender scents such as 'Pillow Stuffing', 'La Belle Reveuse', 'New' or may be 'Upstairs Downstairs'. All those contain lavender and I find them calming and very comfortable for bedtime. There is also an unscented phero blend which is called 'Tranquility Potion'. I've not tried it yet but I believe it would be helpful for calming down in the evening and get a good sleep. :hammock-1:

Hi Snowflake & Katz (your Kitty pic is so funny). Nice to hear from you both.

I will try those recommendations on calming potions. Thanks for your suggestions & I appreciate the help. I look forward to more chatting.

Aloha

Welcome Aloha! Happy LP sniffing! You must feel so happy with all your new LP goodies, yay! I bet you are already plotting your next order...

Greetings from Mexico! :D

welcome-desi-glitters-45.gif

beautiful-desi-glitters-16.gif

z.gifi.gifo.gifn.gif

:banana058::banana058::banana058:Hi Aloha!!! :banana058::banana058::banana058: Welcome to the family!!! You've got a lovely group of scents to play with. As for sleep scents, I've had good results from Teddy Man 2. It's pheroed with Teddy BB--same phero that's in the new Jubilee, so I second missdarlyncherie on that one. Looking forward to seeing your reviews!!! :w00t::heart: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hi All,

Great to read the newest messages & welcome since my last visit here, a few days ago.

The rose is lovely ZionMistyc, thank you.

As far as the sniffing party goes Darbla, sure everyone come on over! Nothing wrong with achieving a natural high, I always say (joking).

Missdarlyncheire & ElizabethOSP... Teddyman II is now on my list, thanks for the suggestions.

I've tried a few of my scent samples so far. Fun results. I need more time to play & experiment with them though, before I purchase more. I'm such a glutton that I'm already fantasizing about even more, more & more. Sounds like a common theme around here (teasing).

I'm planning on writing my first review tonight of Red Lace. Again, thanks for all the friendly response. I wish you all a wonderful & fragrant weekend. Take care.

Aloha

...I'm such a glutton that I'm already fantasizing about even more, more & more. Sounds like a common theme around here (teasing)...

It is a common theme around here, no doubt about it. We're all scent gluttons! :lol:

Glad you're having fun & enjoying your new scents. Looking forward to reading your reviews...