Respect and authority for women: Dominance or ?

What phero gives an aura of authority and repect, not overtly feminine but not masculine either, commanding authority but not intimidating? Is 'Dominance' geared more toward sexy (which I absolutely don't want)? I like some of the description with 'MVP' but that being a man's phero it is probably going to give off the wrong signature for me. I really wish 'Intellectual Woman' was still around. If 'Warrior Heart' were not sold out what phero would you layer under it?

What would Wonder Woman wear?

I'd agree that Swimming With Sharks is likely the best one for the parameters you describe, although I think Leather would work too, if you presented a sort of androgynous exterior to support your agenda of not reading overtly feminine,

Swimming With Sharks would be my first choice...Intellectual Woman <EST,A-nol,B-nol,DHEAS & Cops> would not be what you are looking for IMO

LFM can garner respect in a natural way along with adoration in a non-intimidating way, but its femme. Believe it or not I also get a similiar respectful and adoring response with Heart and Soul (must be the rone) which is slightly less femme. I am a BITCH on wheels with Dom or Leather and have poor and extremely negative response from others. For the most part I hate enone, I just cannot wear it without having being extremely angry and loud about it. But these blends may work for you, they do for many women here on the boards, I wish I was one of them! Audacious which looks kinda like fun alpha may be an option for you as well. Good Luck!

Edited by KrazyKat

I'd say Swimming With Sharks if you want a more businesslike feel, and Audacious if you want some fun alpha like KrazyKat said. And I agree with Luna on the Leather--I've gotten some good respect with that. I've never tried Dominance. Swimming with Sharks has been my most neutral respect/I-am-the-authority kind of phero. Are you going to use this at work, or would you rather not discuss it? B)

I don't know sws well but I'll say audacious seems to work/be geared more for self fx than to affect others. If your targets include women, I find Cougar incredibly helpful and effective with powerful and/or snobby women - makes them deferential, admiring, respectful.

goddesslynne, you actually hit on something I was thinking: mixing SWS and Dominance. I don't want the est in 'Leather'.

I'm batting this around in my head mostly about work but I'm probably handling that as well as it could be even with phero influence.

ETA: I just realized my current avatar (Flying bitchslap - when a normal one just won't cut it) gives a strong indication of my mood at work lately! LOL!

Edited by Darbla

I've used Leather the last couple of days, but the bottom feeder in my sites is avoiding me. I've probably chewed her out so many times here lately her ass is too sore to come around.