Is VORACIOUS a "going out" perfume?

For I understand, Voracious is a highly sexual fragrance and i do like it a lot.

Is the pheromone blend so overtly sexual that I should avoid going out with it and just save it for playtime instead or is it ok to wear it everywhere?

Gentlemen, where and how do you wear this fragrance?

Ladies, what do you think? Should it be saved for the bedroom or is it fine for anywhere?

Edited by JMartin

I don't have any experience with the men's phero blends, but I would recommend just taking it out of the house a few times and seeing what responses you get from it. The experimentation is half the fun sometimes! And be sure to report back with your findings! :)

I think, absolutely you can wear it out of the house, but I consider it a nighttime blend. I think it will work fab in a club atmosphere, but would seem overly sensual in an office setting. Go for it! Let us know how it goes. :666:

Jesse,

I have not tried it yet.

I have the sandbox and a few others coming in. I will post as i give them a try. My big "problem" is that i cannot pick out individual notes. But I do give my overall impression.

QG

Some other guys here have worn it going out to the bars/clubs and have gotten great hits/results, so I think it's perfect for that kind of setting.

I agree,wear it :) ...pheromones are only part of the equation,how you carry yourself,behave etc is the key,Have fun with it,just don't drown in it,yeah it is strong ...start small and see how people act around you,and how you feel...everyone is different,believe me :D

I liked VORACIOUS from the beginning. Over the last couple of days I've been wearing a single spray on my wrist for my own enjoyment and I like it more and more every time I take a sniff. I'm thinking a proper sized bottle of it is in the cards.

I was a bit bummed by the fact it's not available in oil, but the spray does seem to have staying power, so I think I'll be ok. I could have done without the two types of vanilla AND the sugar and would love the butterscotch replaced by bourbon. That would have been straight up masculinity in a bottle.

If you are single you NEED to wear this out to a club. Oh my god I cannot tell you how much I love Voracious. When I was younger, single and into clubbing, if one of the guys I'd met had been wearing Voracious, (you know the guys you spot and spend the rest of the night dancing your way over to them to try to get their attention and end up snogging them, and then when you want to go home, back to the parents house, by yourself (because that is what good girls did where I come from), and they try to convince you to go back to their house and be not such a good girl), well I think my self controll would have gone out the window...

I liked VORACIOUS from the beginning. Over the last couple of days I've been wearing a single spray on my wrist for my own enjoyment and I like it more and more every time I take a sniff. I'm thinking a proper sized bottle of it is in the cards.

I was a bit bummed by the fact it's not available in oil, but the spray does seem to have staying power, so I think I'll be ok. I could have done without the two types of vanilla AND the sugar and would love the butterscotch replaced by bourbon. That would have been straight up masculinity in a bottle.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/BroBrimstone/

I love Brother Brimstone on SO, you might check it out.

Why don't you order this the way you want it as a Private Edition, Jesse!

If you are single you NEED to wear this out to a club. Oh my god I cannot tell you how much I love Voracious. When I was younger, single and into clubbing, if one of the guys I'd met had been wearing Voracious, (you know the guys you spot and spend the rest of the night dancing your way over to them to try to get their attention and end up snogging them, and then when you want to go home, back to the parents house, by yourself (because that is what good girls did where I come from), and they try to convince you to go back to their house and be not such a good girl), well I think my self controll would have gone out the window...

Sounds intense. Is it really that serious ladies?

Why don't you order this the way you want it as a Private Edition, Jesse!

Maybe for Christmas or my birthday next April. I'm going to try a bunch of other stuff before I start trying to make my own crazy concoctions.

Beccah suggested Brother Brimstone, which seems to be pretty close to what I'm looking for. I'm going to see if I can sample it.

Oh my, yes it is certainly is. But I can only vouch for my own reactions to it - it is Ella-nip to me.

Me too! I gave some to a friend of mine but I told him: "Under one condition: you can NEVER wear this around me because otherwise I will be a very very bad girl and we don't want that (in this case)...but the good news is, it will make other girls want to be very very bad too!" :666: