First date scent advice

Hi All,

So I have a date I'm really excited about tomorrow. We've had amazing written and phone convos for a little over a week. Usually I don't wait this long to meet in person (because expectations get too raised) but it couldn't be helped because he got sick and we had to postpone. I have no worries about us having problems interacting, but I want to have a little extra oomph for the physical attraction bit. The delay may have worked in my favor because I got some new samples in the mail (thanks Mara!). I am leaning towards Purple Puff and Darling Catalina enhanced with PP. This is what I've got:

Pheros:

Purple Puff

Darling Catalina w/PP

Sexology III

Compromising Positions w/Sexpionage

Instant Sexiness (B I think) from Androtics.

Others:

Somebody to Love

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Suggestions?

Edited by sunnyme

I would do the LAM /Purple Puff., The PP in Darling Catalina works well in a larger group situation for me personally, and he might be intimidated by everyone giving you their babies to kiss.

For the first meeting I would do Purple Puff, it seems like that would be better for a more intimate setting.

So here's the thing; he has declared that he is very extroverted that's why I wanted Darling Catalina with PP -he likes outgoing people. I'm and INFJ (if you're familiar with Myers-Briggs) so I'm an introvert who can act like an extrovert when necessary. I love the way Purple Puff smells (though I have yet to have any hits wearing it). Would it be a bad to wear both?

Edited by sunnyme

I vote for Purple Puff. Like LadyV said, PP is amazing for large groups but I think for a one on one LAM would b perfect.

Edit: PP meaning Popularity Potion :)

Edited by hearts

Would it be a bad to wear both?

Well,I think the scents would clash,but then I do not have P Puff :lol: ...since P Puff is just a-nol and cops,yes you *could* :P

Darling Caralina is really nice on me,effcts wise,but everyone and every situation is different!

I vote for Purple Puff, I love the way it smells, and Lavender is a turn on for men. Both have Alpha A so they are both going to get you adoration.

I don't know, all the extroverts I have met are gay and love the attention when it's on them only.. I kid of course. Not all extroverts are gay or actors.. lol. Is he an over the top extrovert where he would feel like it was a competition if everyone was staring at you ? But then some guys do like being with women that get attention. I guess it depends on what kind of extrovert he is.

wear what you like best. the more comfortable and sexy you feel, more of that will projected outward. have fun!

I'm really probably not the best person to take advice from.. LOL.

I have worn Pop around large crowds and they gathered like paparazzi.. I wish you had La Femm. That stuff would solve the problem.

Purple Puff is fun though..

It's looking like Purple Puff will be it. I'll probably save Lady Catalina for when I have to meet his friends or something heh. Thanks everyone!

OOH yes! Good Call- Save Darling C for the friends- OR gets your hands on some La Fem ASAP

Both men and women are all googoo gaga over you.

Yeah...although I prefer the scent of Darling Catalina...LAM is FOOLPROOF (for me anyway) for making me fell awesome and outgoing. It's actually a real tough call. But I am glad you have both of them for the future dates.

And yes, Lady V is so right about LFM....when in doubt...LFM 'em!!!

Sunnyme, La Femme is FANTASTIC for infjs (Im one too!).. it really does accent our natural ahem "charms". I use alphanol products primarily SS4W/Lam/ Lace when I want to be appear or act "outgoing" but I find Extraverted types of both sexes tend to be more attracted to me with La Femme (and to a lesser extent Heart & Soul or sexology) cause its closest to who I really am and opposites attract! Popular Potion is off the charts outgoing, you will have stalkers with that one, but it is polar opposite of our personality type. It is crazy fun role-playing but it can be overwhelming or addictive depending on your mood. People mistake me for Goldie Hawn when I have on PP and Im no longer a blonde LOL. I wouldnt try to change too much for some guy into being more extraverted if you are not naturally, be proud of who you are, infjs are a rarity!

Edited by KrazyKat

I wouldnt try to change too much for some guy into being more extraverted if you are not naturally, be proud of who you are

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say ... Sounds like PP would be best saved for "roleplaying" (I don't mean sexual scenario-wise, I mean when you are in the mood to pretend to be someone you aren't, in a large crowd, eg, for a party or something). Good luck and have fun!

Hi All! Thanks for all the advice. Don't worry though, I'm not trying to be someone I'm not :) As an INFJ being extroverted sometimes IS part of my personality. I tend to act as an extrovert when there aren't any around and someone needs to get things going *grin* so I viewed using Popularity Potion as just accentuating that part of me-like wearing eyeliner to accentuate my eyes. I definitely am always myself on dates-to a fault actually. I'm definitely getting some La Femme though! Too many good reviews to pass it up :).

I totally get the Myers-Briggs "swing" between introvert and extrovert. When I did my Myers-Briggs Personality test, it came back divided 50/50 between Introvert and Extrovert, and that is exactly indicative of my personality. Sometimes I'm very outgoing, other times I'm completely stuck in my head and don't want to see or talk to anyone. Depends on situation and mood. I tend to use LAM to bring out my extrovert, (because it puts me in a really good mood), but that's because at present, I don't have anything with Popularity Potion.

It will be LAM for tonight for sure. I'm not totally sure about my dosage but I've read around on the forum and think I'll go with a shared swipe to my wrists, one swipe to cleavage and a shared swipe to my inner elbows.

So to update you all :) The date went well. He kept doing this weird thing where he would playfully poke me. I'm not sure there was an overwhelming amount of attraction on my end, but I'm giving it a chance :) He's really smart and funny :). Thanks for all the advice!