New Releases for AUGUST 2012

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just rebrewed the three musks - French Musk, Pink Musk and Orchid Musk, and put them back in the cart.

2 new Musks planned for this coming month. TMI's Caramel Musk (sans pheros) + one more.

NO PEEKING!!

:lol:

Is it a rebrew of Halo's Lavender Musk? :w00t:

If you guys guess, I'm cancelling the release!!!

Mel: Argh, I do have to make more wax melts, and very soon, but it's over 100 degrees here and I just can't face working with molten wax in a 110 degree kitchen for a solid week...need to wait until this heat wave breaks. I will try to find a marshmallow candle oil...think I saw one somewhere once....hmmm.....

If you guys guess, I'm cancelling the release!!!

Mel: Argh, I do have to make more wax melts, and very soon, but it's over 100 degrees here and I just can't face working with molten wax in a 110 degree kitchen for a solid week...need to wait until this heat wave breaks. I will try to find a marshmallow candle oil...think I saw one somewhere once....hmmm.....

I don't blame you for not wanting to do that- you really need to get a dank, concrete basement lair! I just wanted to remind you in case production was imminent. Plus I can't afford anything right now! It's my birthday in October though...LP gift vouchers might be the only thing on my list! Send the sun here if you don't want it btw :P

EVERYONE-stop guessing ANYTHING!!

Will gladly send the sun over there. I am over this heat.

I feel drugged all the time and like I need to eat a gallon of ice cream to stay cool.

You just divined my recent diet. I've been living on ice cream. FYI - Dryers Slow Churned is on sale at Ralph's the mo - 3 jugs for $10!!!! This week we got Coffee, Choco Chip Mint, and Vanilla Bean...and John got Peanut Butter. (WTH? He eats peanut butter ice cream and likes pineapple pizza. That just seems backwards to me.)

You just divined my recent diet. I've been living on ice cream. FYI - Dryers Slow Churned is on sale at Ralph's the mo - 3 jugs for $10!!!! This week we got Coffee, Choco Chip Mint, and Vanilla Bean...and John got Peanut Butter. (WTH? He eats peanut butter ice cream and likes pineapple pizza. That just seems backwards to me.)

Pineapple ice cream sounds delicious. But peanut butter pizza? :lol:

Pineapple ice cream sounds delicious. But peanut butter pizza? :lol:

Yes I was going to ask this same thing!

Lemon ice cream is my favourite, or maple nut crunch type, although since walnuts bother me these days I daren't risk pecans either. Not that I ever buy ice cream much anyway!

I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM AND PINEAPPLE AND PEPPORONI PIZZA!!!! OMG TELL HIM RITE AID HAS THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM EVER!

OMG....Dryer's (Or Edy's depending on where you live) Peanut Butter Cup is off the hook! I cannot have it in my house.

Baskin Robbins has it too!!!!!

Mara tell Le WIz that if he wants to be healthy - Pinkberry has a salted caramel that is YUMMY. Tastes almost as good as the Peanut Butter Ice cream from Rite Aid.

OH AND I make the boys pizza with pineapple chunks. It's so good then we eat ice cream after.

Right now I am dying over these frozen yogurt cups from Healthy Choice. I think it's Greek yogurt , Vanilla Bean.. OMG

I also bought some Paletas.. those are Mexican popsicles, I was so excited because it said something like 60 calories for the milky coconut one, strawberry or mango one.. that thing was as big as my index finger!! IT was SOOO TINY , I pulled it out and was getting all ready to eat in the heat.. and boom! Index finger sized paleta. I could not stop laughing. It was pretty funny. Even God thinks I'm a fat ass.

(WTH? He eats peanut butter ice cream and likes pineapple pizza. That just seems backwards to me.)

Dude, that is TOTALLY DELICIOUS! :P

I think the last musk is burning plastic, skunk, & toe jam musk

Warm armpit musk....mmmmmm! *dreamy sigh*

I have been on an ice cream kick lately too. Since my kids are at school and i have alone time I have been getting the Haagen Daaz (or however the Hell you spell it) simply 5 ingredients varieties. They are delicious and have 30% less fat than the normal ones. But you can't tell at all. The coffee one rocks.

Thank gawd I'm just seeing this thread now that the heat is going down. Had I see this a couple days ago I would have immediately rushed down to the nearestmexican supermarket and bought FIVE paletas in arroz con leche.

Ive never seen them in arroz con leche??? OMG Maria would cum in her pants! I must find them for her.

I sometimes think I am cool/ bad mom because I let my kid eat these mid day and right before bed time. I just give him one and we cuddled on the bed eating paletas and yogurt watching Toy Story.

I am also craving Halloween scents

I'm new and was just wondering if "Torrid Sorcery" will be back in stock if its listed as sold out...thanks

Usually, that means a fragrance is gone for good, but occassionally Mara will rebrew. I haven't heard anything about this one though. Anyone...?

Ive never seen them in arroz con leche??? OMG Maria would cum in her pants! I must find them for her.

I sometimes think I am cool/ bad mom because I let my kid eat these mid day and right before bed time. I just give him one and we cuddled on the bed eating paletas and yogurt watching Toy Story.

I am also craving Halloween scents

Yeah! They even have guava! Which I didn't know till I decided to pop into the corner store randomly. They had a lot of different flavors I hadn't seen like chicle and rum raisin. http://www.heladosmexico.com/singleserve.htm

I think when I find something I want I will need to grab it quick....

That was my thinking, too, but the guy took out a restraining order.

:P

Yeah! They even have guava! Which I didn't know till I decided to pop into the corner store randomly. They had a lot of different flavors I hadn't seen like chicle and rum raisin. http://www.heladosme...singleserve.htm

Oh wow. Chicle? Like the Chiclets from TJ???

When I was younger and used to go to Rosarito with friends to ' see the sights ' I would always feel so bad for those kids selling chiclets at the boarder, then I would get angry and ask them to come live with me and I would never make then work. I mean these kids were as young as 4 and 5. So sad.