Super 2 with Super Sexy for Men

The androstadienone can have a mood-lift quality in small doses (I would never slather this anyway). And I like to make myself horny with things like this and Wanted Man.

(said in Molly Shannon's Mary Katherine voice) "Sometimes I like to go into my husband's drawer and smell his Super for Men." LOL I do actually do this.....for obvious reasons

For me it's not even a foodie thing, it's just sexy! It just goes from my nose to my brain and pushes the lust button. Repeatedly. But then again I don't smell the maple in it as strongly as others do.

This. Only I DO smell the maple really strong and it's okay since he only wears a smidge and you can only smell it when you get close. I always want to huff him if he wears this while he works (he works out of the home)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingredients:

Pipe Tobacco

Maple

Amber

Lavender

Eucalyptus

Copal

Super morphs somewhat over time on me as do several of the scents here. When this first goes on, it is almost all maple with a touch of tobacco in the background. This maple is "sweetish" to me but not too sweet. I do not know what type of tobacco note Mara used - I am sure there are several different types, but i would say this maple is more like slightly sweet pipe tobacco. I just do not know if Mara used a sweet pipe tobacco to blend in with the maple or something less so to balance it. I mention the sweet because I do not usually care for sweet colognes. This comes close to the edge of what I can handle in the way of a sweet scent wet, but once it dries down completely it is well within my "I like it" range. Once it dries down, the maple is still the primary note, but the pipe tobacco comes forward a little more and I can smell the lavender and eucalyptus notes on the edges.

This scent is boosted with Super Sexy for Men. This pheromone mix is a proven winner for me and several of the other guys here. If you have gotten this far in this review, you have also read that the ladies consider it a "win - win" situation as well!

Even if you were not sure about Super based on the ingredients, it is certainly worth a try based on the reactions from the ladies alone!

So I finally got this for hubby to try, since I really liked Un for men and he was "ok" with it :rolleyes:

I like the scent of Super for Men, for one. I like Voracious better I think, but Super smells pretty ridiculously good!

His effects:
Definite mood boost, he wasn't overly fond of the scent at first but eventually decided he liked it :lol: (I think he just got used to wearing Voracious all the time) Lots of compliments on how good he smelled. Felt more confident and little things that would usually annoy him, he let roll off - Um - BONUS!

Effects on me:
It put me in a good mood, wanted to keep touching him and moving in for a better whiff...pretty sure I bombed myself that way. Definitely wanted to have mah way wit 'im....

Effects form others:
Other guys gave him space and were respectful. Lots of eye contact from men and women. Servers at one bar were very attentive and there were 2 females that were kind of tag-team tending to him :D

I took the trial vial from Love Potion and made it into a spray. When he sprays his shirt the scent lasts forever and every time I got a whiff I'd go into the..."Can I drag you over to the shadows for a moment to display some socially unacceptable PDA?"...mode. So I guess what I'm saying is that I would like SS4M to be a staple along with Wanted Man.

SS4M is different in attraction than wanted man. WM gives me the, "I don't care if I have permission, I'm going to have you now..." SS4M seems more laid back and inviting, like, "I want to lay you down and do very naughty but nice things to you..."

I was just recently gifted some Super for Men because the wearer was told he smelled like cinnamon buns by someone - which made me think of the maple like mentioned above thread. I don't get maple on him. Something sweet, yes, but not specifically maple. I get the eucalyptus and lavender but it's pretty well blended. When he actually wears it on his skin it does seem more sweet sometimes, but if he sprays his shirt? Not so much. Way too masculine for me to wear comfortably but I LOVE it on him! ^_^

I got a trial vial of this during the last sale and recently gifted it to my guy. I, personally, liked the scent. In the vial, it was sweet tobacco with a clean sharpness from the eucalyptus. Yesterday, the boy wore this. I didn't recognize the scent, but it smelled fabulous! It smelled like a pipe with that soft, comforting form of lavender that I like, kind of like Halo's Lavender Musk. I couldn't stop smelling him, which of course lead to me being walloped by the phero. Yes, the Marine unknowingly pheroed the heck out of me! I couldn't stop staring at him, and I had to have my hands on him, on his arm or his leg or just holding hands. H ewas just so manly! After a bit, i realized what was happening and asked what he was wearing. It was this!! So i asked what he thought about it. He thought it was a little sweet for his tastes but that he must like it more than he thought because it made him really happy! :lol: Bless his heart...he doesn't know. I also told him to not waste it on anyone but me for the time being! ;)

Edited by BlueBear

Bless his heart...he doesn't know. I also told him to not waste it on anyone but me for the time being! ;)

Mine knows, but he doesn't buy it (the phero thing I mean). He also - obviously - doesn't work it, except for with me :lol: He usually "announces" that he's wearing something I've requested, or walks up to me with shoulders back and chest thrust forward asking, "Notice anything different?" :D

But I've suggested him wearing it to work, to see if he got any compliments on the scent at least, and his answer was an emphatic "NO!" and that he didn't need or want anyone from work hitting on him ROFL! SO me thinks he may believe - a smidge...

Mine knows, but he doesn't buy it (the phero thing I mean). He also - obviously - doesn't work it, except for with me :lol: He usually "announces" that he's wearing something I've requested, or walks up to me with shoulders back and chest thrust forward asking, "Notice anything different?" :D

But I've suggested him wearing it to work, to see if he got any compliments on the scent at least, and his answer was an emphatic "NO!" and that he didn't need or want anyone from work hitting on him ROFL! SO me thinks he may believe - a smidge...

Ahahahahaha! Sounds like my wife, she doesn't wear the LP's I bought her very often but when she does, she stands extra close to me trying to get me to notice. She is really shy about how much to put on so most of the time I have to get 'extra' close to smell her.

:Emoticons10311:

I just haven't had the discussion with my guy so far. I've been slowly introducing him to my love of LP so he doesn't run for the hills! :lol: I was shocked by how quickly he got into the men's oils that we haven't even had a chance to talk about the pheros. I will tell him though because he has a right to know what's on his body and how it could cause others to behave. He'll probably be skeptical but I can definitely remind him what Super did to me!! :lol:

My wife is the same way as your guys as I have mentioned. Not much into perfumes and certainly does not believe in pheros haha.

Edited by quietguy

^^^ Which suits me fine! All the more fun for me...but I know he likes it...even if he won't admit it! :lol: He knows it's something that makes me happy and right now that's enough for him ^_^ I was trying to get him to wear Super a bit more to get a better feel for it, but that won't likely happen 'til he's over this flu...and I think I'm getting a little something now - so off to the pharmacy to find that stuff that shortens colds if you take it early enough...don't want what he has - but even more - don't want to feel too badly to go w/o my pheros! :D

• 1 month later...

Just got my vial. Holy Smokes, this is YUMMY!

For the ladies that have worn it ... what effects have you noticed from both self-effects and others? (If any fellas know of ladies wearing it, do share.)

As I've noted previously, SS4M has a euphoric effect for me, and because this is one of my favorite men's scents - from Mara or anybody else and in any version of the fragrance - it's just a fantastic combination. When Quince has worn it I couldn't keep my hands off him. That's why I say if men are somewhat hesitant because they think it might be too sweet on them, the effect it will have on women is more than enough reason to give it a try. But if I wear the phero'd version it's in small amounts. The only one I would slather and wear in public is UN, which is the unphero'ed variant.

• 4 months later...

Today while wearing Super II I went out to a local burger place. The place was busy so I took a seat at the bar and waited to order. This place has all female wait staff and I hear them whispering about something that smells good. After about placing my drink and food order one of the waitresses comes over and ask if I'm wearing some kind of special lotion or something. I just tell her it's a maple and tobacco based cologne I found online. She then yells to the other waitresses "It's this guy right here". All the waitresses come over to compliment me on the scent. The first waitress then comes back to ask where she can buy the scent. I let her know and the rest of the time I'm seated at the bar, at least 2 waitress or milling about right in front of me with one saying she's not moving until I leave.

I've worn Super many times and never heard a peep on way or the other but today it's was a cornucopia of compliments :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoo! My beautiful bride approves! I put this on (I bought it in spray form 60/40 alcohol to DPG) about an hour before she got home from work. She'd texted me that she was having a bad day at work and alas, girl week is upon the household. I know from past experience that Perfect Match and SS4M both elevate her mood. Since I'd worn Bad Boy (I boosted with PM) yesterday, I broke out the Super for Men II. Two sprays spread across each side of my neck and the tops of my hands. (Captain Awesome is with G'ma for a sleep over before school starts so I didn't worry about pherobombing the kid).

Within minutes of getting home, my bride told me that I smelled like maple syrup and that she was going to be sleeping on me later. Did I mention that SS4M makes her very snuggly? She commented a few times about the scent and how it was cheering her up. She had to leave for a much needed chiropractor's appointment a few minutes ago. When she left, I noticed she was wearing LP: Black. I asked why she put on perfume and she told me, 'It's not for Doc Melton! (The female chiro). I figured that a little more aromatherapy might make me feel better since you smelling so yummy already cheered me up.' She's figuring out that some scents I wear make her feel better at different times of the month. I've tried explaining pheromones but she STILL doesn't believe they work. *shrugs* At least Super is living up to it's name in this household. I'm a little nervous about wearing this scent out and about unless she's by my side. The combination of Super II scent with SS4M pheros turns heads in the best possible way. SS4M for me is always a quick reacting blend. Women literally snap their heads and stare. Now they'll really be staring. Who doesn't want to smell like resinous maple syrup!

Edited by Snoopyace

• 8 months later...

I don't much care for this one. It starts off as a candied amber, a bit too powdery. The excessive sweetness tones down after a couple hours, at which point I do enjoy the scent. It's just not particularly unique or interesting to me. The standard LPMP base is already wearing on me. It did work brilliantly in Pashazade, not as much in LP: Homme, and even less here. I detect no maple and tobacco, unfortunately.

There's something about SS4M, though...I need to explore this mix more. As for LPMP's scents, I'm quite picky about which scents I love. Pashazade is the only one I'll give a definite thumbs up to so far. Great scent!

The standard LPMP base is already wearing on me. It did work brilliantly in Pashazade, not as much in LP: Homme, and even less here.

There isn't a "standard LPMP base," though, except in the Love Potion variants (of which LP: Homme is one). And that consists of vanilla, amber and patchouli. I can understand why you would perceive similarities in some of the scents, however. Amber is the only note all three of those scents has in common and I don't believe the same type of amber is used in all of them.

There isn't a "standard LPMP base," though, except in the Love Potion variants (of which LP: Homme is one). And that consists of vanilla, amber and patchouli. I can understand why you would perceive similarities in some of the scents, however. Amber is the only note all three of those scents has in common and I don't believe the same type of amber is used in all of them.

I see - thanks for clearing that up. I got the impression a similar base was being used in most or all LP scents, but I assume that post was referring to the LP variations only.

I do notice a general trend of sweetness running through all of these scents. This borders on cloying on my skin and makes most of the scents difficult to enjoy. The ambers may be different, but they're all too sweet for me, unfortunately. I imagine there's a good dose of synthetic vanilla in there (I'm not familiar enough with aromachemicals to say what it might be) that's ultimately putting me off.

Is there anything you'd suggest with no more than a touch of sweetness? Though nothing has hit the spot for me so far (with the exception of Pashazade), I'm still wanting to sample a few more scents. With the number of scents LPMP has released at this point, it would surprise me if at least a few of these don't suit my tastes.

Edmund, Excalibur, Heavy Metal, Kingmaker, Leopold, Merlin's Blend, Morning Star, Totem Wolf, maybe Touchdown, Watson, Xavier. Look up all of these.

I found Merlin's Blend, Leopold and Excalibur far too sweet still. I'll have to try Edmund soon, as I do have a sample sitting around here somewhere.

I'll be sure to look into the rest and add a few samples to my next order. Although I haven't had much luck with the scents so far, Love Potion's pheromone blends are excellent.

Not Sweet: Kingmaker, Sandy Bottom (on Etsy page - only 2 left), Cry Havoc, Sand Box, Edmund, Xavier, LP #9. Salute is not sweet either (also Etsy page) - it is a very ever-green scent. I like it as I am outdoors a lot so yeah lol. These are some of my favorites.

I use Cry Havoc as the scent for my car and women LOVE it. It get a lot of compliments using that on a piece of felt in the car.

Edited by quietguy

Not Sweet: Kingmaker, Sandy Bottom (on Etsy page - only 2 left), Cry Havoc, Sand Box, Edmund, Xavier, LP #9. Salute is not sweet either (also Etsy page) - it is a very ever-green scent. I like it as I am outdoors a lot so yeah lol. These are some of my favorites.

I use Cry Havoc as the scent for my car and women LOVE it. It get a lot of compliments using that on a piece of felt in the car.

This is extremely helpful, thank you.

I just dug out a sample of Edmund. It is somewhat sweet on my skin, but not overwhelmingly so. Still, it's far too clean for my tastes. I enjoy an outdoors type of clean as opposed to a clean laundry type scent (Green Irish Tweed typifies what I'm referring to here). The scent may not be my style, but it's a sensible choice for use with a work blend.

LP #9 gave me a terrible headache - I had to scrub it off within a few minutes. Synthetic musks in more than minute amounts don't bode well with me.

I tested Voracious today as well. Of all the scents I've tried, including a few notoriously offputting scents, Voracious has been the first scrubber (LP #9 being the second). Given how well-received this scent has been, I'm certain my skin simply doesn't play well with it. For nearly an hour, all I could smell was sickly sweet grape cough syrup mixed with cinnamon, a combination that conflicted to an extreme.

I hate to leave negative feedback, but I have to be perfectly honest. None of these scents lived up to my expectations with the exception of Voracious, which I enjoyed immensely, and LP: Black, which is too feminine for me (being designed for women), but I'm sure it would work exceptionally well on the right woman.

I'll keep all that you've mentioned in mind for furure sampling.

I'm thinking I'll wear my spray of Super today. I love the way women react when I'm wearing it. Makes me feel like a super hero.

I hate to leave negative feedback, but I have to be perfectly honest.

And that is absolutely fine; we prefer that people be honest about their impressions. Those impressions can change over time given how artisan perfume ages and evolves, but sometimes a scent just doesn't work no matter what. Hopefully you will find a few which do.

This is extremely helpful, thank you.

I just dug out a sample of Edmund. It is somewhat sweet on my skin, but not overwhelmingly so. Still, it's far too clean for my tastes. I enjoy an outdoors type of clean as opposed to a clean laundry type scent (Green Irish Tweed typifies what I'm referring to here). The scent may not be my style, but it's a sensible choice for use with a work blend.

I hate to leave negative feedback, but I have to be perfectly honest.

Like Luna said, honest is cool here. I have said I did not care for certain scents several times. Voracious does not work for me either.

I do not know if you have noticed, but I am a Creed fan too. Green Irish Tweed, Himalaya and Tabarone. I originally came here for the pheromones as well and at first, I was not sure about some of the fragrances either. Mara comes at fragrances from a slightly different direction than most commercial houses. But another thing I noticed personally, and have read in reviews at Basenotes and others, is that I think we get used to the "chemical" scent you find in a lot of commercial fragrances. In fact one of the funnier negative reviews I ever read about GIT was the chemical scent the reviewer did not care for.

If you like outdoors scents, then maybe Morning Star (very herbal/garden) or Salute from the Etsy site - again a very strong woodsy scent, not the fresh green of GIT.

• 3 months later...

So last night I wore my 60/40 spray version of SUPER II because I couldn't decide which 'maple syrup' cologne my bride was talking about that I never wear. Found it!

We had a fun night being goofy just hanging around the house and she was very affectionate. She usually is when I wear anything with SS4M. We ended up going to bed early and getting to sleep way too late. This morning she joked a few times about how she was sorry for keeping me 'up' late last night. All things that are a bit out of character for her. She is normally fairly conservative but the pheromones definitely help her relax.

I believe I've mentioned this in the past but SUPER II is one of a few LPMP scents that I'm not allowed to wear outside the house unless my bride is with me. She says they are too sexy for me to be out unsupervised. :Emoticons10311: