Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers

tyvey

"Amanda's scent was designed around Pink Lotus and Pink Hibiscus flowers, blended with pink sugars, creamy vanilla and a lingering haze of musk."

Apologies to Amanda for starting this, but I slathered it last night and wish to report. The lotus is most prominent on me throughout. It is also very sheer throughout. The musk comes out in drydown and it gets powdery. It feels very very girly, I mean young.

• 4 weeks later...

I adore this, it's very beautiful, and feels sexy to me while feeling clean and fresh. This actually reminds me of the musk scents.

Gaaaaa ...don't say that LadyV!!! ....I just placed my order and now I feel like I should have gotten this one! :) ....maybe a tiny little sample will magically appear in my order :Blusher:

Edited by Lexy

• 2 weeks later...

I should have reviewed this sooner because I really do love it! I wanted musky pink flowers and Mara did such a great job with the flowers I chose (they're my favorites) and the sweet musk is so long lasting...I absolutely adore this ♥

I'd like to think that if my personality had a scent, this would be it!

• 4 weeks later...

I got this in a trade, and I wasn't sure about it at first. But I've tried it a couple times since then, and it gets better each time. I love Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy, and this is it's more musky, more floral sister. And actually fits me better. I'd wear this on a spring/summer day when I want something light

• 3 weeks later...

You should! I don't love it when I first put it on, but after it dries down, I get wafts of it, and I just swoon. It really is awesome. And yet, I hesitate to put it on very often, because I always remember the wet scent, instead of the awesome dry-down, lol...

You should! I don't love it when I first put it on, but after it dries down, I get wafts of it, and I just swoon. It really is awesome. And yet, I hesitate to put it on very often, because I always remember the wet scent, instead of the awesome dry-down, lol...

How does this differ from A Lick of Pink?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this one though...I'm just a sucker for the pink scents.

I'm actually wearing them both today, one on each arm, lol

A Lick of Pink is soft and sweet, but close to the skin, almost gone now :(

Sweet Pink Flowers has much more throw, and the musk and floral bits really give it a kick. Every time I get a whiff of it, I think to myself "I smell amazing!" LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is so beautiful and sweet and flowery, but genuine flowery, not like some fake stuff that gets up your nose and itches. This layers well with so many things, adding that pink sweetness. It really has throw and a "there"-ness. I just love this blend, so happy I got a full bottle :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest cutie.pie

When wet this one is sugary and pink-ish, bet later it transforms into a nice, classy perfume...

• 8 months later...

Ahh, I always found this pleasant enough but so gentle and sheer that it wasn't really my thing; my boyfriend on the other hand used to adore it on me. He always claimed it smelled like his favorite incense (Satya... I believe Naturals or Superhit, maybe both together). He thinks there may be similar lotus blossom and pink hibiscus notes.

Regardless, skin chemistry has let me off the hook on wearing this anytime soon; it goes totally flat on me nowadays and neither of us particularly enjoy it on me anymore.