Torrid Sorcery

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

BLACK FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

BLATANT INVITATION Pheromone Formula ~ Sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins.

There ya go...I've started you off...now if you got it...review it please!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! So this is a winner!! LOVE! It's simply honeyed fruit. All I smell is honey and raspberry. The raspberry isnt sharp at all on me. Also, I usually can't do honey.. But this honey is nice. On me, it's soft and not that 'dirty sexy' honey smell. I wore this the other day and a guy friend complimented me on the scent without me asking what he thought. And well, blatant invitation is always amazing. And NO cops stink!

Thank you! Good to layer maybe?

I think it would be lovely layered with either OCCO White, Gold, or maybe even Pink.

This IS a really yummy LP! The raspberry is def on top but as it dries down I get a warm spiciness.... like spicy honey with berry sauce. It's juicy and playful but it has an edge. Super YUM!

I think it would be lovely layered with either OCCO White, Gold, or maybe even Pink.

This IS a really yummy LP! The raspberry is def on top but as it dries down I get a warm spiciness.... like spicy honey with berry sauce. It's juicy and playful but it has an edge. Super YUM!

hmm I wasnt interested in this because of the raspberry..but if the raspberry is dark like in a berry sauce..lol instead of a juicy raspberry ? then I might give it a try

especially with honey!

Hee, katz! Sometimes panic-ordering is indeed the wise choice. :)

I'm starting with the long drydown, 'cause that's what's on my arm right now! At this point, it reminds me of Catie Scarlet's long drydown. Not a twin, just reminiscent. I'm getting sexy honey with hints of the vanilla and amber.

Sooo...Wet in the vial, it's FRUIT! Wet on my arm, it's SOME MORE FRUIT! Smells a lot like the fruit punch Gatorade that we drink around my house! :) The raspberry and fig are definitely doing this for me. As it dries down and hangs out with my skin, the FRUIT becomes simply fruit, and I start getting some of the roundness of the honey, vanilla, and amber. It kind of feels like Girly Twirly at this point. It's now quieter than at first, and a little more sophisticated. It stays like this for quite a while, then I get that understated sexy honey thang at the end. And, of course, I love me some Blatant Invitation. Heh.

This is pretty, but it's just a hair on the sweet side for me until extreme drydown. However! I was testing it with Unseelie on the other arm, and they smell really good together! I'm going to try layering them. :heart: I think this could also be layered with a lot of other things. I'm trying it with Autumnal Equinox 2011 in my scent-imagination, and I think that'd work.

This is delicious! I have never really tried raspberry before and now I know I love it. It is a kind of candied raspberry, reminds me a bit of Kimberly's Honey Berry. I agree that the honey is very sweet and nice, not a dirty honey at all. I'm so glad I ordered a full bottle of this.

Smells a lot like the fruit punch Gatorade that we drink around my house! :)

Yes! Exactly!!!! Like fruit punch all grown up! This is what I wanted Nox to smell like. I love this stuff!! And that it's BI enhanced is just icing on the cake.

Sorry, guys . . . this one merits some serious hoarding!

ETA: No cops smell whatsoever. Double icing on the cake!

Edited by Just Ducky

I so wanted to try this today, but my order with this sample did not come in today's mail. WAAHHHHH!! Why? Why? Why do bad things happen to good people?!? (Cheesy "Friends" reference when shampoo bottles that Ross stole from a hotel are broken when he arrives home. So overly dramatic and makes me laugh every damn time!)

Ok, seriously now. This sounds over the top fantastic. Raspberry, fig, honey, vanilla, amber... what's not to love? Each one of those notes are love worthy on their own. I do have a question though since I am entirely new at this. Are the monthly releases a one shot deal and then they go the way of GGG? Or if enough of them are sold within a short time frame is there often at least one more batch?

I so wanted to try this today, but my order with this sample did not come in today's mail. WAAHHHHH!! Why? Why? Why do bad things happen to good people?!? (Cheesy "Friends" reference when shampoo bottles that Ross stole from a hotel are broken when he arrives home. So overly dramatic and makes me laugh every damn time!)

Ok, seriously now. This sounds over the top fantastic. Raspberry, fig, honey, vanilla, amber... what's not to love? Each one of those notes are love worthy on their own. I do have a question though since I am entirely new at this. Are the monthly releases a one shot deal and then they go the way of GGG? Or if enough of them are sold within a short time frame is there often at least one more batch?

Lol! You made me giggle. I know I put in a panic order this morning for this although I hadn't planned on ordering again this month.

The thing is...you never know if a rebrew is possible. sometimes if there is enough whining about it. BUT sometimes Mara seriously cannot get the same ingredients to rebrew or the same inspiration to create.

Just ask those still crying over Sparkle Fuschia...

yeah, it's scary and stressful. Best to jump on it when you can!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I definitely wanted to try this before ordering because honey and I sometimes have issues. This is wonderful!!!!!!!! It starts off very sweet and fruity. After about 20 minutes though, I start getting amber and vanilla, and it cuts the sweetness. The vanilla is almost creamy in this. It's been at this stage for the past couple of hours. This wears close to the skin. It will make 'em lean in close and then WAM!!!! They get hit with the BI. This is my surprise favorite of the month!

I definitely wanted to try this before ordering because honey and I sometimes have issues. This is wonderful!!!!!!!! It starts off very sweet and fruity. After about 20 minutes though, I start getting amber and vanilla, and it cuts the sweetness. The vanilla is almost creamy in this. It's been at this stage for the past couple of hours. This wears close to the skin. It will make 'em lean in close and then WAM!!!! They get hit with the BI. This is my surprise favorite of the month!

So glad to hear this!! Honey and I have issues too (slut honey). I think you and I have liked similar scents so good chance I'll like this too. (crossing fingers).

Just to ease some minds :666: ...I like this a lot,but don't love it,so contrary to expectations will not be claiming the rest of the bottles ...you are welcome :rofl222:

...sure does have that lean in and huff that BI,baby,huff,quality though :smiley-sex009:

I ended up getting 1 bottle instead of the last 2..I figure I should give somebody else a chance to get a fullsize if they wanted.

I might not even like it :)

ETA- Cali's post made me laugh :lol: ....the booby smiley too ..lol

Edited by tanya27

This reminds me of something else...just can't think of what it is at the moment. But yes, honeyed fruit; I think the raspberry is the strongest on me, and I like the crystalline quality of this particular "honey" note. But for me it comes down to not being able to wear certain types of fig, they just don't smell right on me,

I tried this last night and well.. I didn't swoon. The honey was on steroids on my skin and it kind of just stayed there, reminded me that this scent had honey. That was all I could smell. Nothing else. I am ovulating so that tends to make my skin do weird things, but I didn't fall over and die which was kind of a relief for me because then I would've panicked since the ghost hands that haunts LP has bought all of it up! :spider1428:

Wore this at work yesterday. I got the 'you smell like a candle' comment. Lol. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

I almost sliced the stupid fuckn ER doctor that told me that once. I looked at him like .. You're going to die because you do not know what disease I am carrying right now, it could be lyme disease, rabies.. I guess I gave him a look that said pretty much.. I hope you have life insurance.. because then he said that he meant that in a good way. Then I let him look at my throat without biting his hand and barking at him.

This scent is fucking fantastic. It literally made me weak-kneed - I staggered, not exaggerating. It is powerfully evoking some candy or gum from my childhood but I can't quite grasp what exactly in my mind. It's translucent, hard and red. lollipop? As it's drying the fruit is backing off and it's getting warm and purry. So so glad I bought a panic bottle.

I knew this was going to happen. I put my sample away~ I was even going to put it on my trading post. This smells like a pink jolly rancher yummy raspberry now and later on me. WTF? Happened????? Thanks TYVEY! :cry:

I'm still waiting for the honey to kick in... It's not there?????!

This is so weird and the same thing happened with Squeaky Clean and Hot and Sticky. I tried them both when I was heavy ovu girl and I could not wait to get it off my skin.

Reminds me (in a good nostalgic way) of red Hawaiian Punch when you first open and pour the can. TS starts off that way, but soon settles into a more grown-up darker, less sweet fragrance that is even more remarkable than the first sniffs.

:Emoticons10311: You're most welcome! The nostalgia factor is one big reason I adore TS!

Hmmm. I like this but .... I don't know. On the upside the honey doesn't turn to baby powder on my skin so that's fabulous. It has a dusky quality that's lovely and sensual (probably the amber) and a sweetness from the fruit notes that it's overly ... fruity.

The downside, my skin has absorbed 90% of the scent within an hour which is too bad because what I can smell is gorgeous. And BI and I have no relationship whatsoever. It's just one of the those pheros that just doesn't work for me at all.

ETA: On second thought I'm going to try this again when Red Tide is over. Pheros tend not to work well for me at this time of the month so I'd like to give this a second shot.

Edited by skye

Only if you change your avi to bribe me. :666:

(yes, of course)

Okay this was a tough call for me... change avi to superman and risk the scribe dropping hints. Or risk a bottle of Torrid Sorcery?

So I will post dreamyyyy pic for us ( you ) and hope Luna drops a hint because I kept Trevor avi

Yeah we all win!! Thank you Mara XOXOOX

LUNNNAAA HINTSSSSSSS NAOOOOOOOOOO

superman_movie_zack_snyder.jpg

Edited by LadyVictoria

*droooool*