which perfume is good for an old man who just lost his lover?

Hi, one of my olderly good friends ( he is like a granddad to me) has just lost his lover of many years... (20 years). Basically she was in another country and they just could not be together and he was waiting for her for all these years, last night we met for a coffee and basically he cried like a babe in front of me, and he told me he has been feeling depressed and just could not do anything else. He is not a shy guy but he is not confident very women, he told me that women do not tend to find him attractive..

I want to get him something to help him to sleep better and also more confident around women of his age.... Any good suggestions?? Thanx guys!

Open Windows is a good mood lifter as well......I love that one for when I am feeling down......it will also give him a good social "talk to me vibe"......

ok, I have some open window... I will put it on him tomorrow when I see him for a trip... hope he will cheer up abit .. will make a BIG order this weekend, and probably get something for him and my mum as well :)

thank you girls!! you are so sweet!

• 3 months later...

what's the update on this? did you find something that worked?