Perfect match is RUN OUT?/

Just tried to make an order and found out that PM is now gone.... OH NO!!! Anyone knows when we can get some back?? I really need this one...

I have Treasured heart at the moment, I want to create a bonding and trusting vibe when my crush with me, do TH and PM function similarly ?? Anyone have any idea or experience with both of these two and their differences?

Thanxx

I didn't do a lot of testing with PM, but I LOVE Treasured Hearts! I am never without it in my arsenal.....creates a "spread the love" vibe in groups , and a nesting vibe in men (desire for permanence).

We're awaiting a large order of mones....should be restocked in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

YAY!! Happy now, well I am already very pleased with TH... just want to strengthen the effect on my man. hmm, I really want to get this one together with a few others. It is going to be a big order again, and I live in the UK.... plus I do not want to miss the sale, I already have a few ones on the freebie list that I want to try out... and the sale finish on 16th of Sep?? Will the PM return by then?? thanxxx