Hello from Michigan

dolphindolls2

I wore LP Red with Lace yesterday and it's great! It's warm, spicy, and sexy. And oh my golly, Lace is awesome! I felt happy and calm all day...even though my hubby had an emergency with one of his unit members, and we had to drop everything and drive 45 mins to the hospital. Stayed calm through it all, and it helped me focus on some packing I needed to finish. I wish I could describe the scent better for you, I just don't always know what I'm smelling yet. I do think you should get a sample, or purchase the LP collection sample pack. I believe it's 10 different LP blends and I'm sure the Red is included.

Hope this helps :)

I wore LP Red with Lace yesterday and it's great! It's warm, spicy, and sexy. And oh my golly, Lace is awesome! I felt happy and calm all day...even though my hubby had an emergency with one of his unit members, and we had to drop everything and drive 45 mins to the hospital. Stayed calm through it all, and it helped me focus on some packing I needed to finish. I wish I could describe the scent better for you, I just don't always know what I'm smelling yet. I do think you should get a sample, or purchase the LP collection sample pack. I believe it's 10 different LP blends and I'm sure the Red is included.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks this really helps