Hi ladies, I need help! I just reunited with a beautiful guy who I've known for four years, but we've lived in different states. He's ten years younger, and I know that Cougar will help with the obvious, and I absolutely love the smell and how it makes me feel...but I need to add something to make him feel close to me. I'm kind of a fwb right now, and has been since i met him (vegas will do that) which would have been ok with me (my first and last fwb) except this time he makes my knees week and my heart melt. I think because of my age and (ugh, I'm not Jewish) situation he doesn't see me as a viable long term match and thinks of things as fun only. But we have so much in common and the same likes and sense of humor...I'd like to think that if he spends time with me he might see that too. (I know, off on the wrong foot but it's too late now...) we finally live in the same city and things could actually go somewhere if I play it right. What should I be using to promote bonding, caring and commitment?? And of course lust and obsession :) My guess is that I'd need Cougar, EST, and perfect match? Heart and soul? I need help from the experienced! I also have no idea how to get these all into one..without smelling ridiculous. Any ideas!!?? Thank you thank Thank thank you!

I hate to be a harbinger of doom, but in my experience, guys tell you what they want and don't want. I have hoped myself to turn these situations around, and gotten hurt.

I will give you my experience with the phero's you picked out though (but I will say don't wear them all at once, pick one)

Cougar-high dose left me barely able to keep my eyes open and nauseated, my fun young companion, it didn't do much for him either.

Perfect Match- burnt phero melt in house prior to arrival- he says how glad he is to be back, and we have fun times, and I feel very close to him. But it's nothing more than that. I have recently learnt to curb my own enthusiasm to read more into a situation than there is. I thought we were progressing but upon asking, nothing changed, only me, my feelings changed, but not his.

Heart and Soul I have not used in a sexual situation.

Est is a tricky one. Guys who don't like commitment or being depended on take this one badly, I find.

Good luck anyway.

Agreed on the LFM. If it's not in your aresenal, it should be!!! But...if it's truly those issues that stand in the way on his part, i'm not sure the pheros will overcome. (It could be something else though. Never know!!) And if that's the case, you won't even care if you're wearing the LFM!! ;) Best of luck!

Thanks girls! I know, Im a glutton for punishment, but it doesn't hurt to try!! I guess maybe I'll try to curb my enthusiasm too, but at the same time throw a little something at him and hope for the best, expect the worst :) I just relocated to about twenty min away, which had to do with a job, not him at all...when we met, we lived on opposite coasts...so I guess the hopeless fate-addicted romantic in me has shown its ugly head! that butterfly feeling is tooooo addictive!!! Speaking of, has anyone tried dhes(??)

Hi Yummy! If you need some pheros for bonding I'd suggest Heart & Soul (that's MY first choice) or Perfect Match with which many ladies have great results. Treasured Hearts is also a bonding phero. But from my experience, if you want to keep the guy: better wear a bonding phero with copuline which adds a sexual touch to it. I would also wear not too much and not too strong perfume (well, the pheros have to be covered, thought), but I would suggest a sweet light floral perfume so that he has to get close to you to get a whiff. Or, if your guy likes vanilla, then I would recommend OCCO White with Heart & Soul.

Thanks Snowflake!! I was just reading some reviews of LFM and thinking of ordering it with cops...but worried about the smell. I have some pink sugar somewhere though...I had thought of all of the above. Yes, I want to keep him! Lol. And to be mine forevvvvver!! >: /

What are your experiences with H&S and PM?? They seem great too! There's so much good stuff, I just have no clue!

Thanks girls! I know, Im a glutton for punishment, but it doesn't hurt to try!! I guess maybe I'll try to curb my enthusiasm too, but at the same time throw a little something at him and hope for the best, expect the worst :) I just relocated to about twenty min away, which had to do with a job, not him at all...when we met, we lived on opposite coasts...so I guess the hopeless fate-addicted romantic in me has shown its ugly head! that butterfly feeling is tooooo addictive!!! Speaking of, has anyone tried dhes(??)

I haven't tried dheas on it's own but I REALLY like Topper and it is high up on the ingredients list in LFM. Unless you have lots of LP's with cops to layer I would get the LFM boosted with cops. But that is just because I always want to wear cops with this one!!

Good luck...I am generally a glutton for punishment also which is why I knew exactly what I would wear!! :D

Just ordered LFM boosted with cops!! And a pink with H&S....can never be overprepared :). Think we're going to a show next Friday, (I probably just jinxed it) and hope they arrive before then so I can smother him! Think I'll be in luck!? I'll definitely report back. Until then if anyone has any other ideas, I'm allllll ears!!!!! Thanks everyone!

What are your experiences with H&S and PM?? They seem great too! There's so much good stuff, I just have no clue!

I do wear H&S very often when I meet my BF. Results are always great, BF becomes caring and cuddly. :love: When I add some cops to the mix.... that's even better :666: (you know what I mean). Regarding the cops smell: yes, it has to be covered properly. First, let the cops settle on the skin for some minutes and then put some perfume on top. That works well.

As for Perfect Match, I haven't tried it much, but I know that many of the ladies get great results with it.

Good luck!

Good choices made... You will not know what might help this situation until you try,and yes one at a time please :) ...be yourself above all things,if it is going to be,it will, and if not,no amount of chemical enhancements will make it so.

No negative self talk!! and smothering never works either :D

Hi Sunshine Sorceress! Thank you and well - put! I meant smother him in pheromones....I've learned that lesson the hard way and now won't text unless he does first. Needless to say, today is killing me! I'm all for being myself too! ( except maybe with my hair done more often and a mani pedi! Lol) I'm figuring if we're still in touch after four years...lots of it is his doing.....then something must be there right!? So thank you! I will be positive..but not get my hopes up:)

I only got to try H&S once around a guy I was in a relationship once before my entire bottle spilled, he responded very well! Lots of cuddling and snuggling.

I love Perfect Match. I don't know how it would work for you, as our relationship was already established. But he was much more attentive, loving, caring and more considerate of me. If your read Synergists journal she has some accounts of PM and how great it worked for her.

• 2 weeks later...