New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2012

Potion Master

Heh AC. I kinda giggled when I saw the name Skye. (Even though it's not my real name, it's been my craft/online name for so long that it's part of me. There are plenty of people in the pagan community and who have met me IRL after knowing me online that call me skye. I mean Skye.)

Off to plot my order.

LOL! No, dear, I'm afraid I had her name determined several years before I discovered this board. I do like the name though.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's all the cart pages - so everything is up and orderable now.

:D

.............I'm promoting it as a collaboration between us, which it was, and "swag" for the DD series, which it kinda is too, and make sure I have links to LPMP and each perfume page. Slapping it out there far and wide in hopes that when people read the little snippets they'll wanna read the books too. It's a win/win situation, I hope, for LPMP and me.

Oh wow, this I didn't know. Mara and I have been talking about 221B for almost two years now and as far as I knew she had always planned to release it, but was wondering if it should still be a SH-inspired scent or not. I'm very excited because after hearing about it for so long I'm eager to try it.

I'm having computer issues, so this is kind of after the fact, but...

:burning-heart: Luna and AC: LOVE the write-ups!!! Mara: BEAUTIFUL the labels! Dang! It's all so very loverly! :burning-heart:

~And Luna, the Miss Autumn poem gives me goosebumps. Gods, that repeating She is... You *do* consider yourself a poet as well as a writer, yes? 'Cause you are.~

Edited by ElizabethOSP

LOL! No, dear, I'm afraid I had her name determined several years before I discovered this board. I do like the name though.

I didn't think it had anything to do with me. That'd be silly. I just thought it was cool.

~And Luna, the Miss Autumn poem gives me goosebumps. Gods, that repeating She is... You *do* consider yourself a poet as well as a writer, yes? 'Cause you are.~

Thanks B, :wub:

I tend to lump it all in there together under writer: fiction, non-fiction. poetry, "lyrics," cultural criticism, etc.

It's rather delicate, soft, slightly floral, lightly powdery, with just a hint of citrus. I posted in the notes that even if you slather it, you'll have a hard time wearing too much. It wears for a long time, but it's an unobtrusive scent, which works well with the intent of the potion. I would consider it school and office friendly.

Does that help?

Ooh! Is it like this??

Well, we have the LP crazies! Or LP disease, we're infected ;%29.gif

I got Empathy & Harmony and A Lick of Pink boosted with Heart and Soul...I say that's a great order for a broke girl, lol

That is an awesome order! I love H&S and that should indeed be a perfect carrrier for it!!

Passion in Pink comes to mind - but this sounds like an awesome combo as well!!

• 1 month later...

EEEEEE!!!! I want them all!! If we get the sampler, the men's ones will come in it, right? I want to add them to my "when-I-get-a-man" stash! LOL

I can't wait to try Luna's Miss Autumn, and Pumpkin Musk!! And I want Wendy's Wandering Moonlight for the label alone!

LOL! Yes, the monthly set comes with all 12. Everyone with a yearly subscription also gets all 12. And some of you ladies will enjoy wearing the men's ones too!

Mara, I know I ordered my Sept sampler late, so that may be why... but it didn't have the guy scents in it... :(