Beccah

LOP is a fav of mine,. as are generally all pink scents. I chose to boost mine with SS4W and WOW, I wore it do Disneyland for my birthday and everyone was making googly eyes at me. It was funny because only males said Happy Birthday to me, and Rapunzel was such a hooch to me, I asked to please take a picture with me and the trick told me to hurry. I was like - wtf asshole this is Disneyland and it's my bday look at my PIN!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOP is a fav of mine,. as are generally all pink scents. I chose to boost mine with SS4W and WOW, I wore it do Disneyland for my birthday and everyone was making googly eyes at me. It was funny because only males said Happy Birthday to me, and Rapunzel was such a hooch to me, I asked to please take a picture with me and the trick told me to hurry. I was like - wtf asshole this is Disneyland and it's my bday look at my PIN!

Lol.. it has the effect w/o pheros... I must be a hell of a ride with them. I have unBang next time I'm feelin it I'll have to do that combo.

I read your review Lady V. " Hurry" ...What a bitch. She just couldn't handle it.

• 1 month later...

This is the only scent out of the 4 I've tried, I like, that has rose in it. It's a sweet, baby, fuschia rose bud to me. The berry and sweetness in this makes it wearable for me. It's almost like candied rose. I can imagine wearing this while also wearing a cute pink babydoll nightie and it being cute-sexy. You could give a guy a cavity wearing this stuff.

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

This is the only scent out of the 4 I've tried, I like that has rose in it. It's a sweet, baby, fuschia rose bud to me. The berry and sweetness in this makes it wearable for me. It's almost like candied rose. I can imagine wearing this while also wearing a cute pink babydoll nightie and it being cute-sexy. You could give a guy a cavity wearing this stuff.

Very nice, you summed it up well. I love this scent, it's very SEX-sexy to me. It turns heads all on it own but it works very well with some of the sexy/ flirty Pheros too (exBang & BI) Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

I found my sniffie of this, and have been wanting to try it based on the description. So glad I have a tiny bit! When I first put this one on it smelled very sweet, like a candy shop sweet (child-like) and not syrupy at all, and anything from the berry/rose was mild. Then it did a transformation and the marshmallow appeared and it almost reminds me of my absolute favorite, Sparkle Fuschia which is interesting since Sugar is the only common ingredient. It's still only about 2 hours into applying so I'm curious if I'll notice any more scent changes on me today. I am really enjoying wearing this one today...Happy Halloween too!