* A base of FRANKINCENSE RESIN cleanses the aura, dispels negativity and soothes injured feelings.

* OAK MOSS encourages luck, charity and nurturing.

* FERN represents sincerity, confidence and creates a perimeter of protection.

* BASIL EO creates empathy and mends quarrels.

* CARNATION ABSOLUTE contributes protection while inspiring admiration, affection and consideration.

* WHITE SUGAR brings forth sweetness, and represents luck and wishes granted.

* YLANG YLANG soothes misunderstandings and promotes harmony.

* And finally, the scent of orange - from our essence of TANGERINE - not only represents thoughtfulness and happiness, but is meant to speed the process along, to help aid in a swift resolution to your woes.

AD-EmpathyHarmony-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this in my life.

Yeah, me too!!!! I'm eagerly awaiting the opportunity to try this one. I do have my tester of un-Empathy Potion left, but I haven't trusted myself to retry it since I went bananas during testing, lol. Time to bust it out & cover it with some Peaceful Home, methinks :)

I've always been wary of this phero. Never exactly sure about when to wear it. Looking forward to experimenting and hearing more reviews about it.

You're so sunny and agreeable that I doubt you experience this much :) , but it's GREAT for people with whom one tends to lose patience easily and/or jump to negative conclusions about their motives, plus, unexpected surprise incredibly effective use: people who are bad listeners (EDIT to clarify: I mean, when you wear this around bad listeners, it makes them better listeners).

Edited by tyvey

What I loved about empathy potion was that it gave me this crazy ability to read minds. Like I knew what people's expectations were of me and what I could do to help them. It actually made me appreciate others more and made me stop from being such a Negative Nancy at work with bosshole. I actually liked Dorothy for a second there. Had to stop using ASAP around him because I am more entertaining to myself when I hate him.

I can't wait to try this in my new office space around the PREGNATOR

You're so sunny and agreeable that I doubt you experience this much :) , but it's GREAT for people with whom one tends to lose patience easily and/or jump to negative conclusions about their motives, plus, unexpected surprise incredibly effective use: people who are bad listeners (EDIT to clarify: I mean, when you wear this around bad listeners, it makes them better listeners).

Aaah! To wear around MY MOTHER!!!! When I want something other than my Heart and Soul scents!!! Now that is good advice. It will be the perfect testing ground.

I was a guinea pig for thr Empathy phero and I will never forget the first time I applied it: I believe it was toward the end of last summer and I went outside to spray it on. Suddenly all the fauna came into sharp focus... I distinctly remember feeling hyper aware

Aaah! To wear around MY MOTHER!!!! When I want something other than my Heart and Soul scents!!! Now that is good advice. It will be the perfect testing ground.

Interesting - I too have a fraught relationship w/mom but H&S is a bit of a disaster with her, but that's specific to her personality - it makes her melancholy and dependent-y :( Empathy by contrast makes us just LIKE each other a whole lot more, much more patient, we LISTEN to each other and want to & do accommodate each other, and gives both of us a mild lift. It's awesome.

I was a guinea pig for thr Empathy phero and I will never forget the first time I applied it: I believe it was toward the end of last summer and I went outside to spray it on. Suddenly all the fauna came into sharp focus... I distinctly remember feeling hyper aware

Ha yeah that was really cool. didn't it feel like at the eye dr's office when they flip the lenses and ask you whether "1" or "2" is sharper? it was like that but WAY more. I think we concluded that that was the th-doc IIRC? Interestingly I don't get it at all with the final /currently on sale version. but i use 1x only so maybe that's why.

Interesting - I too have a fraught relationship w/mom but H&S is a bit of a disaster with her, but that's specific to her personality - it makes her melancholy and dependent-y :( Empathy by contrast makes us just LIKE each other a whole lot more, much more patient, we LISTEN to each other and want to & do accommodate each other, and gives both of us a mild lift. It's awesome.

Well I am really looking forward to this one now.

I have never figured out if the effect H&S has is actually ON HER or ON ME. It is possible it makes me more patient with her which smoothes us out because I get very testy with her normally.

Oh geez...I just picked up four new boxes of contacts yesterday. Would have saved my money had I known about the eyesight thing with this. Ha.

Ha yeah that was really cool. didn't it feel like at the eye dr's office when they flip the lenses and ask you whether "1" or "2" is sharper? it was like that but WAY more. I think we concluded that that was the th-doc IIRC? Interestingly I don't get it at all with the final /currently on sale version. but i use 1x only so maybe that's why.

YES!!! EXACTLY THAT. What an apt description!

Well I am really looking forward to this one now.

I have never figured out if the effect H&S has is actually ON HER or ON ME. It is possible it makes me more patient with her which smoothes us out because I get very testy with her normally.

Oh geez...I just picked up four new boxes of contacts yesterday. Would have saved my money had I known about the eyesight thing with this. Ha.

Surely, you jest woman, lol. I did find this made me leave rather than participate in the bat shit crazy that was happening at MIL's Sunday dinner. It would be nice to know wtf would make them happy with my 13 yr.old for once, he can never make them happy. I wouldn't put it on him (I don't believe in applying any pheros to the under 18 crowd), but I'm willing to wear Empathy Potion around him & them at the same time.

I also have reservations about putting empathy potion on my kids. My daughter did deal with bullying from 2 different kids last year. Empathy Potion can make me weepy so i would be afraid of the self effects for her if she wore it. But Mara did tell me she would make me a bottle unpheroed if I had need for it which i greatly appreciate. Here's hoping I don't this year. I am excited to smell this one though. I sounds right up my alley.

Yes, I saved aside a bit of the perfume potion itself for anyone who wants to try the scent magic without the pheros.

Also, per Chris's advice, I tweaked the phero blend a little bit since the original testing stage, added a little alpha-nol to buffer it and make the effects smoother, so it should come off as not quite an emotional punch, but more of a hug.

OOh that's good to know. I remember weeping on this. I also remember all the pretty colors- I also remember not wanting to eat as much - it had like a weird not hungry feeling, maybe because when you are younger you don't remember eating.

I harldy remember eating when I was younger. I didn't need to. I was fueled on life.

This will not work if you are dead inside. This is Hug juice.

This will not work if you are dead inside. This is Hug juice.

LOL, exactly! The kind of intensity it produces is a bit frightening to me, but I'm interested to try it again now that it's been tweaked.

Do you think my hubby could also wear this?

I am on the fence about that. While wet I would say no but after final drydown i think he could get away with it if he doesn't mind florals. Depends on what he would amp. If he would happen to amp the ylang it would be too feminine.

I am on the fence about that. While wet I would say no but after final drydown i think he could get away with it if he doesn't mind florals. Depends on what he would amp. If he would happen to amp the ylang it would be too feminine.

Thanks Halo. I will try it when my order comes in, and report back here.

I like this. As promised it's not overwhelming in the slightest. wet I get fern, carnation, ylang and a bit of basil. After it dries down the oakmoss and frank really ground things. I can't wait to wear this for intent.

See? total opposite on my skin. Wet, I get the Frank, Basil and oak moss. So I thought "YESSs!" But as it dried down and a couple hours later I get the Ylang Ylang and a dead flower smell, which i assume is the carnation? This is why I can't wear floral notes. They all make me smell like stale, old lady perfume. Have you ever smelled those women who, when you pass them in the grocery isle their perfume smells like they put on yesterday's sweater that was loaded with stale perfume? That's floral on me. I want to wear this one so bad!

I so love it in the vial! I'm still going to try. Tomorrow I'm going to apply liberally and see if I can't get the frank, and basil to stay awhile

See? total opposite on my skin. Wet, I get the Frank, Basil and oak moss. So I thought "YESSs!" But as it dried down and a couple hours later I get the Ylang Ylang and a dead flower smell, which i assume is the carnation? This is why I can't wear floral notes. They all make me smell like stale, old lady perfume. Have you ever smelled those women who, when you pass them in the grocery isle their perfume smells like they put on yesterday's sweater that was loaded with stale perfume? That's floral on me. I want to wear this one so bad!

I so love it in the vial! I'm still going to try. Tomorrow I'm going to apply liberally and see if I can't get the frank, and basil to stay awhile

Do you think a layer of CPS will help you in resolving this issue? Otherwise, what about a clay pendant or the good old cotton pad in bra trick?

I would love to have the opposite experiemce. As it turns out I can't stand the dry down due to the frank. I would love to amp the ylang and carnation

Thank you for the link. I wasn't aware of CPS either. This may come in handy to retest a few scents I was ready to part with.

As for Empathy and Harmony, I will have to give this a few more uses. I felt a bit out of sorts with my first application, but I often do when testing a new pheromone. My target audience wasn't ideal for the intent but I figured it would cause no harm to experiment. The scent was sort of sharp on me. It wasn't unpleasant; just not what I am used to.

Edited by mcreepers