Phero suggestion for heart to heart talk

Ok, so I'm looking for a good phero suggestion here. I need to have a serious heart to heart discussion with the hubby about some issues we've been having (family problems, etc). I'd like to avoid tempers flaring, on both of our parts of course, although that can't be guaranteed I know. He doesn't always like to be completely honest about everything, tries to avoid hurting my feelings by just not telling the whole story...not "outright" lying, but not giving all the details either. This has caused some major misunderstandings, that have made small issues into bigger issues. I want to get him to understand that not sharing ALL aspects of a problem or issue, just make it worse in the long run, even if he thinks he has good intentions to start with. It still feels like lying or a form of lying to me.

So, with all that in mind....here's what I have available:

(All Un-pheros)

Heart and Soul

Soulmate

True Confessions

Empathy Potion

Open Windows

Perfect Match

B2

I also have TMI, and a scent with Treasured Hearts.

Any and all suggestions or advice welcome!!

I'm wondering if Heart & Soul could be combined with True Confessions. Intimacy and love with no ability to withold anything?

I was thinking H&S over Empathy Potion, lol.

I have had great success in that same type of situation by using True Confessions paired with Treasured Hearts......works like a charm. Everything out in the open, no hurt feelings.

Hmmm...I would go with whatever he has responded best to in general,with a little added True Confessions <b-nol> ...good luck and I hope you work things out,communication is key! :Hug_emoticon:

I have had great success in that same type of situation by using True Confessions paired with Treasured Hearts......works like a charm. Everything out in the open, no hurt feelings.

Arrgh, I can't find my Treasured Hearts :(. I think this combo sounds great, too!

Hmmm...I would go with whatever he has responded best to in general,with a little added True Confessions <b-nol> ...good luck and I hope you work things out,communication is key! :Hug_emoticon:

I've had good luck with Open Windows before, but a few times we have ended up in an argument :(

I think you should do a trial run to see what he responds best to, before having the talk.

I agree, that sounds like the best idea. I'm afraid that the longer I put off talking to him, the worse the situation will get though. :(

I agree, that sounds like the best idea. I'm afraid that the longer I put off talking to him, the worse the situation will get though. :(

No, it's not good to delay the inevitable, but a couple days to test what works with him & make yourself an outline of talking points to keep the conversation on point can't hurt anything. Good luck!

Oh, I also forgot... I have un-DYG as well.

Beccah, I think I will give it a couple more days & some trials, even though I'm itching to just get it over with.