I am just starting out all left feet here at LP!

NuTrix

Hi from Pennsylvania!

I only just found this section to "say" hi! I'm still finding my way around the message boards. I think I've been a member for almost a week and have been going through reviews like crazy!

I'm a happily married woman looking to help keep things new and fun for hubby and I and LP has already helped me in this department. Oh- yes, and I think I am addicted to this site and it's products. At first I was over whelmed by the sheer volume here, which is probably the reason for my rapid fire orders :blushing: I've got a friend ordering from LP now too...she just put one in on the 17th, a few samples and the Cougar Potion- I knew that one would hook her! :D

I've also just read all the shipping and ordering info and promise to be more organized from now on! I found out about LP products from posts on another forum and I think I made 4 orders in as many weeks. So sorry for any chaos I may have created for the wonderful artisans here, truly! My future purchases will be made in better consideration for LP expenses and personnel! I WILL wait to make my next order until the beginning of October...I can do this, I can do this. :blink:

I will have a small arsenal once my orders turn up in the mailbox, lol. Truly, I think I've gone mad, but I find lunacy suits me most days :lol: I already have a wish list for October and if I read correctly there are new releases each month(?) and you can get them (or some of them) in a sampler package? If so, that wish list is bound to keep growing...oh dear...at least this will be a rewarding addiction...it has been so far :Emoticons0424:

Thank you to everyone who has posted a review and thank you to the creators, crafters and everyone else who makes LP what it is :love:

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, Mara brews at least 10 new scents each month. And, yes, you can get a sampler package, which is a sample of all of the new releases for that month, except for the private editions (private editions are scents created by the members, that are made in very limited supply). Bear in mind that because new scents are released every month, they also sell out. And, once a particular scent is gone, there is no guarantee that it will be re-brewed.

There are some permanent scents, however. These would Include LP Original, LP Red, LP Black, LP Pink, PheroGirl, Sugared Honeycomb, The OCCO Line (standard scents....not limited editions), the LAM/BAM line, and a handful of others.

Enjoy!! Look forward to seeing you here!

Welcome to the forum…. I’m new myself but this forum and group of folks that call it home are such a welcoming and friendly bunch that I know you will have as much fan as I do…. It’s great to be able to ask a question and not get snarly remarks as answers as I have experienced on other forums thru the years….

One of the first pieces of advice the folks here gave me was to read, read and then read some more…. It really helped me in deciding on what scents and pheros would work and also how to combine scents and pheros….

Have fun on this amazing journey

WOW! What a welcome! I'm blown away! :^^: Thanks everyone!

Dolly & snowflake, thanks for the info- at least 10 new ones EVERY month? WOW!!! I think I just saw my purse deflate where my wallet shank...

Ravenwing & Raq On - I'm glad I'm not the only (granted happy) addict!

Blue Bear & Calii- Cougar smells SOOOO good and I hooked a friend on LP when I gushed over it to her. I let her wear it and she kept huffing her wrists and I thought "that must be what I look like!"lol

Dolphindolls2 & Molls- I AM reading, like a fiend lol though I don't know about finding my way quickly...I had to go to my profile to find out where some of my posts went...but by doing that I found where the reviews are for non phero and non private additions...I'm getting there I think!

Mrschrissyres- Mmm...honeeeey... :Emoticons04235:

And to everyone else, thanks for the VERY warm welcome and I believe I even recognize some of you from another forum! What a pleasant surprise!!! Thank you all for your reviews- I recognize all of you from somewhere in all my reading here so far! :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Have lots of fun with the scents and pheros!

Thank you! I am & will...so many...so many... :w00t:

Thank you! I am & will...so many...so many... :w00t:

When I found out about LP at another site & couldn't access LP website, I wrote to PM asking for a list of her scents available. I felt so silly after finding out how many scents has already been created & the NRs for each month.

Welcome NuTrix!

Thank you :)

When I found out about LP at another site & couldn't access LP website, I wrote to PM asking for a list of her scents available. I felt so silly after finding out how many scents has already been created & the NRs for each month.

Did you about fall out of your seat when you saw the list? :blink: I was intimidated at first...how do you select just the right drop of water from an ocean?! :lol:

So eloquent.

I got a big bucket. :lol:

:lol: I'm going to have to invest in something bigger than the drawer I thought I would be storing them in aren't I?lol

Edited by NuTrix

Did you about fall out of your seat when you saw the list? :blink: I was intimidated at first...how do you select just the right drop of water from an ocean?! :lol:

Oh yes, PM politely explained the huge collection they have and provided me a way to access the shopping cart and that's when my jaws dropped to the floor and my mind got thoroughly confused.

Yep. It's very likely. I only joined in January, and I've already run out of space! Lol!

Uh-oh! :lol2:

Oh yes, PM politely explained the huge collection they have and provided me a way to access the shopping cart and that's when my jaws dropped to the floor and my mind got thoroughly confused.

It took me several visits to the site, and lots of reading on another forum, before I even felt I could invest the time I could tell this site would need, lol. I just found out on another thread that you can add a light fragrance to some of the unscented phero sprays! They offer SO many goodies here...I will need months just to figure half of it out! :Emoticons04239::lol:

Welcome NuTrix!!! You came at just the right time too, the Halloween scents here are always a-ma-zing and November is all-phero month!!!

Thanks! :D

All-phero month? Meaning the fragrances that are new that month will all be phero'd?

Hi Nu Trix!

Yes a whole months collection of phero'oed scents. Can you believe it? That is really stressful about what to get unless you can afford a whole set!!

I wish I could get my Un pheros lightly scented but I can never decide what scent will go with everything. It is a conundrum for sure...

Are the November pheros all feminine scents or some of both?

In the past there has been two sets...10 womens ands 10 mens...not sure how it will be this year...

eta: maybe not exactly 10 and 10 maybe because there are some unisex pheros...but you get the idea, separate sample packs.

Two sets!! I'm a happy girl now! Thanks MDC, your a sweetheart :wub:

Hi Nu Trix!

Yes a whole months collection of phero'oed scents. Can you believe it? That is really stressful about what to get unless you can afford a whole set!!

I wish I could get my Un pheros lightly scented but I can never decide what scent will go with everything. It is a conundrum for sure...

Definitely CRAZY cool! And I was thinking the same thing about lightly scenting Uns, lol, I'm leaning toward lightly sweet...maybe Une or LP PINK or that Sugared Honey when I get my mitts on it. :lol:

WooHoo! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! :w00t: I can pick up my LP order from the post office in the a.m...hope I can sleep tonight!

Awaiting my greedy, eager mitts are:

Audacious 1/3 oz oil

DHEAS 1 oz spray

Trial size Love Potion PINK

Trial size OCCO Ambrosia

Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli 1/3 oz oil

Shelly B's Naughty, Sweet & Dirty 1/3 oz oil

G2 1/3 oz oil

Popularity Potion x1 spray 60/40,

Super Sexy 1/3 oz oil

Perfect Match x1 spray 60/40,

La Femme Mystere 1/3 oz oil

Stone Cougar x1 spray 60/40.

Ann's Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla 1/3 oz oil

Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac, 1/3 oz oil

Tasty Tease, 1/3 oz oil

Sinner and the Saint, 1/3 oz oil

Pithivier, 1/3 oz oil

Fayha. 1/3 oz oil

:Emoticons04235:

I'm eager to try a combo from Shelly B that involves Perfect Match, Topper and Essence Oil. Now I haven't got Topper, but I have Like a Magnet and DHEAS (Topper is A-nol & DHEAS). LAM has both A-nol & cops & I've got EO if I want to amp it up :Emoticons0424: ...I'm hoping for something close to the "man-nip" response she described could be caused by the combo but we'll see because I'm substituting... :D

I am BEYOND excited! If anyone has any combo ideas please DO feel free to share!

Here's the rest of what I have in my LP stash so far:

Open Windows 1/3 oz oil

Blatant Invitation 1/3 oz oil

Essence Oil 1/3 oz oil

Cougar Potion 1/3 oz oil

Like a Magnet 1/3 oz oil (sugared honey & vanilla)

B2 1/3 oz oil

Jouir De 1/3 oz oil

One more quick question even though I'll know soon enough...

Has anyone ever had any spray bottles leak during shipping? I got a product from another company (NOT LP) and 1 bottle came to me fine and the 2nd leaked. I didn't think it leaked enough to go through the trouble of returning it but it was a mess and the idea of it being wasted still makes me wonder if I should have (I know I was being lazy). I've read that air pressure from flying can cause bottles to leak and I'm PRAYING that hasn't happened to my orders (it's my 1st time ordering sprays from LP). ANY information is muchly appreciated as it's being shipped from CA to PA and I'm sure there was flying involved to get here ^_^

Thanks in advance! :D

Just a quick update. Everything arrived beautifully. The spray bottles aren't just wrapped in bubble wrap (like other company) they are individually vacuum sealed in plastic- very nice- and not a leaky bottle to be found! (there were 4 spray bottles total) Next on my agenda is to unwrap everything and see if any of the spay lids are openable for possibly lightly scenting the unscenteds. OH, for anyone wondering- they fill these puppies to THE BRIM! I mean it, just a tiny bubble at the top...even if I wind up being able to unscrew some of the tops and can add a light scent to them I'll have to use them a few times before I can hope to add anything to the bottle! Outstanding! :D

WooHoo! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! :w00t: I can pick up my LP order from the post office in the a.m...hope I can sleep tonight!

Awaiting my greedy, eager mitts are:

Audacious 1/3 oz oil

DHEAS 1 oz spray

Trial size Love Potion PINK

Trial size OCCO Ambrosia

Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli 1/3 oz oil

Shelly B's Naughty, Sweet & Dirty 1/3 oz oil

G2 1/3 oz oil

Popularity Potion x1 spray 60/40,

Super Sexy 1/3 oz oil

Perfect Match x1 spray 60/40,

La Femme Mystere 1/3 oz oil

Stone Cougar x1 spray 60/40.

Ann's Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla 1/3 oz oil

Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac, 1/3 oz oil

Tasty Tease, 1/3 oz oil

Sinner and the Saint, 1/3 oz oil

Pithivier, 1/3 oz oil

Fayha. 1/3 oz oil

Nice haul NuTrix! I LOVE Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla, remember when sniffies were given out in packages a month before it was released and I was going all Gollum over that thing MYYYYY PRECIOUSSSS :lol:

i have never had a leaky spray bottle from LP.

Me neither. Ever. The vacuum sealing puts me at ease.