Will it blend? (Leather + Treasured Hearts)

Due to the atmosphere in and around places I've been going to lately, I wear Leather all the time in those areas to keep the creeps away from me. I do however want to use TH for its properties due to someone I'm interested in, but I want to hear some opinions first before attempting to wear both at most, like should I lower amounts of Leather I wear first, that kind of thing. If not, what are the alternatives that I could wear with Leather?

That might be true about the creator's intent, but a fair amount of people in this forum have had success mixing stuff together, the main factor in success being whether or not blends and individual 'mones make compatible sense. Leather and Open Windows does work well for me, but I have yet to take true initiative with it, and YMMV.

That might be true about the creator's intent, but a fair amount of people in this forum have had success mixing stuff together, the main factor in success being whether or not blends and individual 'mones make compatible sense. Leather and Open Windows does work well for me, but I have yet to take true initiative with it, and YMMV.

Yeah, I usually advise against mixing blends willy nilly to the new phero initiates, but that doesn't mean it's a rule set in stone. At this point, if I wanted to lighten the intent of a blend (Leather is Dom with a dash of Est to soften), I would add some Topper before I added anything more complex.

The main problem with mixing OW and Leather is the ratios, because even the scented sampler w/OW had rather strong effects when layered with Leather. I can't wait to receive the unscented version in the mail, but I'm going to have to be careful due to my sensitivity to Alpha-Androstenal (which I believe might be partly due to the fact that it'll probably be a decade before my body is completely restored to health due to my alcohol abuse in my 20's, even kava kava drinks numb me for much longer than they used to).

Firstly, yes you know you're body best! If I were you, I would get a DHEAS spray to layer with stuff, then. As far as undoing alcohol damage to your body, milk thistle is going to be your best bet. Milk thistle is the absolute best for repairing any kind of damage done chemically to the liver.

Firstly, yes you know you're body best! If I were you, I would get a DHEAS spray to layer with stuff, then. As far as undoing alcohol damage to your body, milk thistle is going to be your best bet. Milk thistle is the absolute best for repairing any kind of damage done chemically to the liver.

I'll think about it but it might be awhile before I buy it.

-

Part of my recovery is starting to include a higher fat diet at this rate, my system can't deal with the carbs as well as it used to, and if I make desserts they'll certainly have to be full of fatty dairy and coconut oil, and the sweetener would have to be from stuff like coconut palm sugar and xylitol.

I'll look in to milk thistle, thanks for the recommendation.

-

For a brief second I thought I should get a bottle of Velvet Kisses ASAP, but then decided to wait, considering what half of Leather is made of anyway, and I already have an OCCO bottle (granted, the affects will not be the same), and I'm not close to the stage I'll need it yet-but I'll probably order it next month just in case.

Heh, it's like I'm playing a chess game.

Another thing that has been done is to put your sexier phero on your torso, and social ones on your arms/hands;/back of neck. That way you can be sexy with someone very close to you, and social with people at arm's length.

Ooh! I never thought to do this, great idea Lynne :)

Do you know if milk thistle is OK to take if you're on lots of legal meds, or if it interferes with certain drugs or causes odd reactions?

I ended up making an order anyway, I need to be more approachable despite whatever issues I have, and there is a limit of what can be accomplished if you maintain a solely tough exterior-though I probably wouldn't wear LFM in more dangerous parts of the city. LFM & VK FTW!

*prays to the Delivery Gods the package appears by Friday* :P

It's been a learning experience about what I have been doing wrong regarding pheros, but at least there's been no complete disasters... yet.

Do you know if milk thistle is OK to take if you're on lots of legal meds, or if it interferes with certain drugs or causes odd reactions?

No idea, though I wouldn't be surprised if there were, herbal medicine has never been completely harmless (but medicine isn't? You will always encounter risk somewhere). I'm lucky I am not on meds of any kind, unless you count phero blends as a type of self-med.

I ended up making an order anyway, I need to be more approachable despite whatever issues I have, and there is a limit of what can be accomplished if you maintain a solely tough exterior-though I probably wouldn't wear LFM in more dangerous parts of the city. LFM & VK FTW!

*prays to the Delivery Gods the package appears by Friday* :P

It's been a learning experience about what I have been doing wrong regarding pheros, but at least there's been no complete disasters... yet.

You will love you some LFM!!! I don't think it will be a problem if you had it on while passing through a dangerous area. If you affect the right attitude with it, I think people would leave you alone. Kind of like they wouldn't dare approach you. Tyvey said earlier it made her feel Leather-ish.

You will love you some LFM!!! I don't think it will be a problem if you had it on while passing through a dangerous area. If you affect the right attitude with it, I think people would leave you alone. Kind of like they wouldn't dare approach you. Tyvey said earlier it made her feel Leather-ish.

I kind of doubt that, asshats tend to leave me alone when I wear it, but when it's not on me the situation changes, even around where I live. There are places I don't go downtown at night, and would rather not again without Leather again, or if I ever get around to ordering it, Dominance.

One great thing about Leather is that it tones down some of my anxiety issues and makes me feel more stable, while not a hundred percent perfect, was nicely unexpected. It will be interesting to see how LFM works in contrast. Kava will have to be used hand in hand even more than Leather, I suspect, but we'll see.

*reads more of LFM review thread*

Okay, maybe LFM might be more useful than I thought, if I can get an air of authority. At least, if it manages to work for me. I suspect it will but since I am very sensitive to water scents I couldn't experiment with the Goddess of the Blue Moon sampler as I hoped, other than noting the shyer neighborhood cats really seemed to like me when I wore it.

It also seems to be heavy on the Estratetraenol, so I should be careful about layering it with Velvet Kisses, if at all. At least I have another cop'd scent.