URGENT: what to use with a condescending know-it-all?

I'm having one sprung on me shortly against my will. The SO of a friend, who acts exactly the same way with my friend as well and it really, really bothers me, as much as him doing it to ME. He does that thing where NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY HE DISAGREES WITH YOU to establish superiority, and/or unnecessarily explains things to you as if you are a 2 year old, -- regardless of how much or little he knows about the subject. For example: "I have my period. It's early." Him: "Menstruation is a natural body process that begins to happen to human females upon the onset of puberty. Also, you don't have your period, but even if you did, it wouldn't be early if it came now." Bleagh. What should I use?? I have everything, I think except B2.

I'm tempted to try Dom just on principle, but am really tired so fear that would make me actually punch him or something.

MLH? H2H?

Edited by tyvey

This sounds exactly like my BFF's husband. I was going to suggest that you Leather his punk ass, but it's too late. Plus, I'm really curious to see how LFM works for you this evening. I will be having lunch this weekend with my friend and her hubby, so I'll be right here taking notes!

Too late for advice,but sure want to know how it went! ...I avoid people like that,at all costs :lol:

hmmm,I would probabaly have said La Femme too,but would have used Leather if it actually was me :001_302:

Thanks you guys!!! I smeared LFM (I have alcohol 90/10 in a trial vial, long story) on the back of my head- 5 wand swipes- as usual started out feeling VERY AWARE OF MY TONGUE, then confident and a little Leather-y. He got preachy with me and I cut him off a bit tersely. He pushed a little again and I answered with pointed silence then changed the subject. He was a purring kitty for the rest of the time. :D his talk changed to seeming to be approval-seeking rather than pontificating...and he was noticeably more polite to my friend too. will try sws next time I will be around him to compare! THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL !!!

See, I'm still searching for the blend which just serves a nice cup of STFU. Because if I'm talking, then stop trying to cockblock me with the mansplaining already. However, I do have somewhat of a remedy for that, but I don't use it much.

Well it involves IW and then sometimes a touch of either Dom or Cougar, depending on the situation.

Bwahaha, reminding Q of one of our epic mansplaining debates and he's all, "OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN."

Leather or PP, and a raised eyebrow that says, "WHO has the science degrees here?"

That usually shuts 'em up.

ETA: REALLY glad it went well, and I'm LMBO that he went all approval-y on you! I knew that's what would happen as soon as you hit the right spot!

Edited by AlienChangeling

Thanks you guys!!! I smeared LFM (I have alcohol 90/10 in a trial vial, long story) on the back of my head- 5 wand swipes- as usual started out feeling VERY AWARE OF MY TONGUE, then confident and a little Leather-y. He got preachy with me and I cut him off a bit tersely. He pushed a little again and I answered with pointed silence then changed the subject. He was a purring kitty for the rest of the time. :D his talk changed to seeming to be approval-seeking rather than pontificating...and he was noticeably more polite to my friend too. will try sws next time I will be around him to compare! THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL !!!

AWESOME! you should give your friend a blend of that for her next birthday or Christmas-whichever comes first. give it a snappy name STFU potion for your man or something

I know a guy JUST LIKE THIS. For some reason, when I wore Le Femme Mystere around him, he became totally nicer and kind kissed my ass :)

I just got my bottle of Le Femme Mystere and I will need to try it around a certain manager that thinks he is the boss of me when he is actually 3 levels down and pisses me off every time I'm near him.... I'm so trying this one out next time I have a meeting with him

Glad it went well! I'm late to the party but I was going to suggest stabbing that motherfucker with an ice pick... the evidence melts.. no jail time.

Learn from Basic Instinct: icicle, not ice pick. ;)

Hope it went well, for next time, try dangerous games. I have found the Domme can make some men bristly whereas Dangerous Games seems to make them generally quite submissive.

• 2 months later...

I love this thread so much.

Any more experimentation?

Have you bought your friend a bottle of La Femme Mystere so she can put her relationship on a more even keel?