Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac

NuTrix

At first, I admit, I was unsure when I ordered this if I would like it...I'm WAY too picky about what I think lilac should smell like. Upon first sniff I was a little disappointed. I was expecting to get hit with lilac because the description says lilac and honey. It seemed, to me, pumped up floral for sure on first application. To be fair, florals are always difficult for me. I think it's that my nose is trying to differentiate everything all at once and gets overloaded or something, lol, so I know I ALWAYS have to give a scent some time! I'm also only finding since purchasing from LP how much I LOOOOVE honey and how it can really change/compliment a scent-OHMYGOODNESS!!! :w00t: OK- back on topic...

So it's been 45 minutes to an hour and it's softened quite a bit. It's a nice clean day scent, makes me think of bright sunshine, family picnics and Sunday brunch, lol. Certainly a Binnie's beautiful wedding day scent but nothing you would use to heat the fires of a steaming wedding night's consummation :lol: A good innocent "day at the office" scent I should think.

It's going on 2 hrs and the depth of the honey is in the background and the lilac is more pronounced. I'm not sure why but the lilac seems like young green floral to me and not the "on the precipice of expiration" heady and thick lilac that I love so much, but it's still very pleasant though I'm not sure this will be a keeper for me. I will have to give it a few more tries to be fair/sure.

At first, I admit, I was unsure when I ordered this if I would like it...I'm WAY too picky about what I think lilac should smell like. Upon first sniff I was a little disappointed. I was expecting to get hit with lilac because the description says lilac and honey. It seemed, to me, pumped up floral for sure on first application. To be fair, florals are always difficult for me. I think it's that my nose is trying to differentiate everything all at once and gets overloaded or something, lol, so I know I ALWAYS have to give a scent some time! I'm also only finding since purchasing from LP how much I LOOOOVE honey and how it can really change/compliment a scent-OHMYGOODNESS!!! :w00t: OK- back on topic...

So it's been 45 minutes to an hour and it's softened quite a bit. It's a nice clean day scent, makes me think of bright sunshine, family picnics and Sunday brunch, lol. Certainly a Bonnie's beautiful wedding day scent but nothing you would use to heat the fires of a steaming wedding night's consummation :lol: A good innocent "day at the office" scent I should think.

It's going on 2 hrs and the depth of the honey is in the background and the lilac is more pronounced. I'm not sure why but the lilac seems like young green floral to me and not the "on the precipice of expiration" heady and thick lilac that I love so much, but it's still very pleasant though I'm not sure this will be a keeper for me. I will have to give it a few more tries to be fair/sure.

I was going to edit this but somehow erased it! was able to quote it somehow though...YIKES!