Urgent: Bad idea to buy several different phero mixes all in the same scent?

Hi all!

While I have dabbled in several Androtics pheromones (IS/B is my favourite!) I'm new to the LP community, and have just received my order of numerous pheromone samples!

Unfortunately I'm terrible at figuring out whether I'd like scents from their description- I just pretty much got everything that was sexy/sultry, and wound up realising I HATE musk, amber and honey scents, which was like 90% of my order :(

But on the bright side, I fell absolutely in love with Cuddle Bunny! I opened the tiny vial and SWOONED!

While the pheromone effects of Cuddle Bunny are definitely something I like, I would also like to have more.. Magnetism. The sort of effects that will make the eyes of male passerbys glaze over, and cause my boyfriend to almost start panting with lust!

So I was thinking to have it made in several different pheromone mixes. Is this a bad idea/waste of money? Like if somehow the scent clashes with the "intention" of the pheromone mix if that makes any sense?

Also, would it be fine to layer maybe 2 or 3 different pheromone mixes together, such as Cuddle Bunny + Blatant Invitation? I use perfumes in moderation, so it's not going to be like 3 sprays of each- more like half a spray or a tiny dab of oil, maybe.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

I'm not clear what you mean 'several dif. phero mixes'. Do you mean strengths or putting Cuddle Bunny Unscented into different scents?

Secondly, you can layer a couple phero's together. I have. For example, Cougar and A-nol, or Bang with Open windows. But I've not mixed 3 Unphero's together b/c it's too confusing to my brain's signals. I DO however wear cops with almost everything, but that's technically not a phero so I guess that could be considered #3. Does that help?

Why don't you try adding in the mixes you want to NoCo Blue?

NoCo Blue = Oak Moss, Pipe Tobacco, Powdered, White, Maple and "Blue" Sugars. Powdery smooth and vaguely androgynous, fans of our Cuddle Bunny perfume will love this one too!

Or try something like Goddess of the Blue Moon, Orchid Rose LAM, or Sneaky Clean.

ETA I almost forgot that Bang is actually Cuddle Bunny & SS4W mixed:

BANG! is a remix of our fabulous SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN blend, given a slutty sleazy spin with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins and an extra dose of the feminine magic of Estratestraenol. BANG!...for when you know you need to hit it, and hit it hard.
Which may be better than trying to mix BI & CB, since you may overload on cops. Edited by Beccah

Well, I think BI would almost do that on its own!!! Or Sexpionage. I, personally, wouldn't layer more than one complex phero. I also think the intent of BI and Cuddle Bunny don't necessarily meld. Someone mentioned elsewhere that they wear social pheros on the hands and keep the sexy ones on the body for the folks that you want close to you.

I also don't understand your question about the several mixes in the same scent. The Cuddle Bunny scent does not come unpheroed, although like Beccah mentioned, people say that NOCO Blue is quite similar. But if you mean the reverse of that, I'd say if you find a particular phero that works wonders for you, it is cheaper to buy the UN phero and just layer it with your scent of choice. That's what I do!

I'm not clear what you mean 'several dif. phero mixes'. Do you mean strengths or putting Cuddle Bunny Unscented into different scents?

I mean to put different unscented phero mixes into the Cuddle Bunny scent. I guess my post was a little confusing since it's both a phero and a perfume! :)

Bluebear: Oh! Sorry! I had no idea that Cuddle Bunny doesn't come unpheroed! Then in that case, from here on please apply the same questions to using NOCO Blue then :)

Thanks for letting me know!

Edited by intertwining

Nothing to apologize about! Welcome!

ETA: And it wouldn't be a waste if you really loved the scent to have NOCO boosted with several blends. But there are literally a ton of other scents available out there. And I strongly second Beccah's suggestion about Sneaky Clean. It has the same feel as Cuddle Bunny but it's enchanced with Super Sexy for Women.

Edited by BlueBear

So I was thinking to have it made in several different pheromone mixes. Is this a bad idea/waste of money? Like if somehow the scent clashes with the "intention" of the pheromone mix if that makes any sense?

Well that's how the pheromone-enhanced scents are created: to mesh in regards to scent and intent. However, I understand the impulse to wear just one scent all the time because you love it and feel it defines you perfectly. It's more a matter of considering that certain scents won't hide or blend a phero mix due to their construction.

I would be tempted to get the phero mixes i loved unscented, and keep my scents un-phero'd then you can experiment with which scents cover which phero and also which fit your mood. I'm not a signature scent person though so discount this advice if you are. In my head different pheros fit different scents. Also I'd get confused I'd muddle them up, plus I like the idea of training my intended smell-ee to associate a scent with a certain mood, which'd be harder to do if every pehro mix smelt the same.

Welcome to our home...I would add to be sure and try everything you bought several times,over several weeks,at least...I still cringe when I think how close I came to giving away Love Potion Red,and now it is one of my all-time favaorites :blink:

Not to inundate you with choices, but something else to experiment with is the base that the phero is in. In addition to the oil bases, you can get silicone, oil/alcohol, and alcohol.

If you want male passersby to swoon, the alcohol or oil/alcohol base will produce a farther-reaching silage (and more like the androtics products you are used to).

In terms of a sexy mix you can't go wrong with Blatant Invitation.

Oh my goodness, the more I read and explore, the more overwhelmed I am with options! My poor wallet can't bear it :(

Just to check, can OCCOs be boosted with phero mixes? As in, do they come without cops? So if the phero mix (e.g BI) already contains cops, it'll mean that the OCCO will have TONS of cops in it?

And how exactly would I know which fragrances come un-pheroed? Like for example, could I get Sneaky Clean boosted with BI?

Thanks again everyone! You've all been extremely helpful :D

NOCCOS are the un- copped OCCOS :lol: ...you can add pheros to anything,we have the absolute best of all possible worlds here !!!!!!!!!! :love:

...the description on each scent will indicate if they are phero'ed or not and/or available with/without :)

it'll mean that the OCCO will have TONS of cops in it?

The OCCO line has the highest amount of copulins of all the copulin-enhanced fragrances available.

Also, just to confirm, Cuddle Bunny (the scent) doesn't come un-pheroed?

No, it does not. NoCo Blue is somewhat like Cuddle Bunny, as has been mentioned in this thread, but scented Cuddle Bunny is only a pheromone-enhanced fragrance.

Here's the NoCos:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/NoCo/

I usually go with unscented pheros and unpheroed scents. That way I can mix pheros and scents as I want. Plus you can play with phero mixes without applying to much cologne. I would recommend that approach evenif you are a signature scent kind of person. Of course the exception are those scent and phero combinations like CB that are unique. I tend to wear one scent in cool weather and another in warm but I do wear others from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think BI would almost do that on its own!!! Or Sexpionage. I, personally, wouldn't layer more than one complex phero. I also think the intent of BI and Cuddle Bunny don't necessarily meld. Someone mentioned elsewhere that they wear social pheros on the hands and keep the sexy ones on the body for the folks that you want close to you.

I also don't understand your question about the several mixes in the same scent. The Cuddle Bunny scent does not come unpheroed, although like Beccah mentioned, people say that NOCO Blue is quite similar. But if you mean the reverse of that, I'd say if you find a particular phero that works wonders for you, it is cheaper to buy the UN phero and just layer it with your scent of choice. That's what I do!

I have a stupid question is NOCO Blue the same as OCCO: Blue

Oh my goodness, the more I read and explore, the more overwhelmed I am with options! My poor wallet can't bear it :(

Just to check, can OCCOs be boosted with phero mixes? As in, do they come without cops? So if the phero mix (e.g BI) already contains cops, it'll mean that the OCCO will have TONS of cops in it?

And how exactly would I know which fragrances come un-pheroed? Like for example, could I get Sneaky Clean boosted with BI?

Thanks again everyone! You've all been extremely helpful :D

You can tell if a scent is boosted with pheros by looking at the heading (usually says phero enhanced) and priced at USD29.95 per bottle and they appear under the Pheromone Blends section of the shopping cart.

You can boost a Sneaky Clean (which already comes with SS4W) with BI but you will need to consider if there is a need to do so and if the add-on phero works with what's already in it. I guess the intent of the pheros have to be the same so it will not cause any confusion or wastage (too much of something). I'm uncertain if you need the extra est.

Welcome to the forum and have fun!