New Releases for OCTOBER 2012

Potion Master

Not what you thought you needed,however,but exactly what you did need.

said the spider...

Frankie Stein

... and soooo much more,well done,as always ,Luna :clapW2:

...and Mara,wow,everything looks over the top toothsome,especially for us foodies <drool> <slaver> <drool>

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should do a whole story in that style. *squishes back*

Hee, I've always wanted to write something like that; it's sort of whimsical and creepy at the same time, the unholy love child of Bradbury and Ligotti.

Yup, I agree... *great* bits this month Miz Luna! Like you said, fun, sweet and a little bit eerie, like Halloween *should* be!

Mara, YUM! I'm thinking about eating pumpkin donuts now... droooool....

I haven't even read the descripts yet but had to order because I want to make sure to get the sampler by my birthday!!!!!!!!!

Now I'll go back to read.

New girl question: do most of you order the sampler, then after you receive it place your order for the full bottles?

New girl question: do most of you order the sampler, then after you receive it place your order for the full bottles?

I usually do because ordering unsniffed makes me nervous, it's so hard to tell what I will and won't love. Then when it is time for the next sampler I usually order the bottles I want from the last batch. HOWEVER If something looks like it is going to go fast I'll order sooner.

eta: In the case of Halloween, phero month and Christmas it is a good idea to indeed order sooner...they go faster!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Yeah the sampler is the best way to decide what you might like, unless you absolutely know you will only like certain things. I think it's fun to try a whole new batch of scents every month!

Kudos Mz Luna !

GREAT writing as usual , I want 'em ALL !!

but will have to settle for full sz btls of Spider Silk 2012 and Espiritual, possibly EBIL-ish

and hope I made the best choices

eta: can we order the New Releases yet ?

Edited by liz

Oh, wow! Espiritual looks fascinating, I wonder it's more on the sweet or dry side? And Don't Be Afraid of the Dark too, I don't think I've tried raisin in a 'fume before...

Thanks MDC and Luna. I'm going to get the sampler, but I'll order fb's of the ones I think I will love, that way I might beat the system :D

I tend to 'hedge my bets' that way! You can always put it up for trades...right?

Also...who did White Bikini? What's in it? I'm intrigued!

I'm curious too. Makes me think of The Sure Thing, which had a very sexy white bikini scene.

if I can get it in my "cart", can it be ordered ? anyone ?

got itchy finger !!

Edited by liz

if I can get it in my "cart", can it be ordered ? anyone ?

got itchy finger !!

I don't see why not :D ...The PE's & the soaps are not up yet.

...anyone not getting a sampler :lol:

I tend to 'hedge my bets' that way! You can always put it up for trades...right?

Yes Katz, that's what I was thinking :)

I'm curious too. Makes me think of The Sure Thing, which had a very sexy white bikini scene.

John Cusack, love him! And I love this movie...checking to see if it's coming on anytime soon :D

I don't see why not :D ...The PE's & the soaps are not up yet.

...anyone not getting a sampler :lol:

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need them. But after a glass of wine tonight? Bets are off.

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need them. But after a glass of wine tonight? Bets are off.

ATTA GIRL !!!

I would love to do this, but it takes soooo long for my order to get here, that by the time I get my samples to try out and find out which ones I'll fall in love with...then of course the ones I really want are the ones that are gone! So I just have to go for full bottles on the ones that I have a pretty good idea that I will love, and hope that they work for me. 75% of the time it works out lol. That's how my trade/sale list ends up so large I think.

~sigh~ I wish the mail moved faster! :Emoticons04269:

I've been getting the sampler since February, and I've yet to regret it. It's really fun to try a whole bunch of new scents each month - and I like having a reference when reading everyone's reviews of the new releases. Plus, sometimes I don't like a sample the first time I try it, but I wind up loving it later on, and it's great to have a whole month's worth of scents to try over and over.

Lately I've been doing the same as JulyGirl, and ordering full bottles of the ones I think I'll like best at the same time. My packages take so long to get here after they're sent out that by the time I get a chance to try them all, the ones I liked are gone. I learned my lesson during the Sneaky Clean incident! :lol: I was so sad that it sold out that I could have kissed Mara full on the lips when she re-brewed it, but I don't want that situation to happen again. (The missing out on a loved perfume, that is; I'm sure kissing Mara would be lovely).

I would love to do this, but it takes soooo long for my order to get here, that by the time I get my samples to try out and find out which ones I'll fall in love with...then of course the ones I really want are the ones that are gone! So I just have to go for full bottles on the ones that I have a pretty good idea that I will love, and hope that they work for me. 75% of the time it works out lol. That's how my trade/sale list ends up so large I think.

~sigh~ I wish the mail moved faster! :Emoticons04269:

I've been getting the sampler since February, and I've yet to regret it. It's really fun to try a whole bunch of new scents each month - and I like having a reference when reading everyone's reviews of the new releases. Plus, sometimes I don't like a sample the first time I try it, but I wind up loving it later on, and it's great to have a whole month's worth of scents to try over and over.

Lately I've been doing the same as JulyGirl, and ordering full bottles of the ones I think I'll like best at the same time. My packages take so long to get here after they're sent out that by the time I get a chance to try them all, the ones I liked are gone. I learned my lesson during the Sneaky Clean incident! :lol: I was so sad that it sold out that I could have kissed Mara full on the lips when she re-brewed it, but I don't want that situation to happen again. (The missing out on a loved perfume, that is; I'm sure kissing Mara would be lovely).

Okay, so I'm going to get the sampler and the four fb's I almost positive I'll love! Good plan guys!

LOL about the kissing Mara!!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez