New Releases for OCTOBER 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that the link for the Spider Silk story brings up the one for 221B?

ETA - just the link on the New Releases page.

oooooh scary im going to go look

ITS TRUE THE NRS ARE HAUNTED!

Edited by LadyVictoria

Kissing Mara would be like finding unicorns and jewels at the end of every rainbow.

Missing out on a perfume is like getting married, full of regret and sadness that leads to alcoholism and sluttiness.

:smiley-laughing024:

Kissing Mara would be like finding unicorns and jewels at the end of every rainbow.

Missing out on a perfume is like getting married, full of regret and sadness that leads to alcoholism and sluttiness.

Tsk, tsk faux sluttiness, I never do anything that would cost me joint custody of the kids in court ;) I got a Spider Silk roll on & spray. I know this is the one for me, I can feel it....

Me too, but I am getting soooooo sleeeeepy...

:burning-heart: Oh, the New Releases are SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!! :burning-heart:

The scents are knockouts, and the write-ups are the same.

I CANNOT WAIT to get my widdle paddies on these.

(Had a Grandma Emma moment there...it's in my DNA. Heh.)

AD-SpiderSilk2012_LovePotion_.jpg

Won't you come inside?

I have cushions so soft

and elderberry wine

sweet and fresh from the vine.

Oh never mind, never mind

those hanging bundles above

only my stores for the winter, you see

as the wind whistles even now, a chilly trilling

which stirs my humble abode.

Inside it's so very cozy

and look, this blanket I wove, I'll tuck you into it

snug and warm and safe.

Soft, so soft

I'll sing you a lullaby, dearest one

I'll sing you a lullaby as you drift away by and by

wrapped in my silken web, delicious little fly.

~Luna, you're brilliant.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Too true. Oh Lady V, you sure do tell it just as it is. ?

New Releases look über stunning and sound utterly drool worthy.

Yeahhh..........me too. Y'know what, I'm going to Comic Con next week, I really need to hang on to some extra cash. If there are any leftover PEs I'll keep my eye on them, but I'm sure the nerds among us know what it's like to stumble on Cthulhu slippers you just HAVE TO HAVE. :lol:

I can't say if there's going to be a rebrew of Flying Potion, but if there IS then I could see Mara saving it for November (because it's All-Phero month).

Eggers, how did you find a pic of the little black bat cats from my dream a few weeks ago!? It's them exactly!

Thank you for checking on the omission! Actually, I have one bottle left, but I decided to hold it aside because I love this creation so much, I am going to do a larger brew, phero'd for next month's Pheromas. It'll be one of the unisex offerings. I didn't want to put up a description of it now and ruin a surprise. :)

Hee! I don't know where he came from, actually, but isn't he the cutest thing ever? I want one! Lol!

I hope I didn't ruin the surprise on you. I went looking for that one specifically because the label is so pretty & I got curious. I love that kind of misty, gloomy, pretty weather. :) Now I'm looking forward to next month's releases more than ever!

Send me an email and ask for an invoice!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

I dunno what is up with the cart but it was doing the same thing to me when I was programming it the other day. When I restarted my computer it was fine. Maybe just more traffic than it can handle? I think we have more items in our cart program than any other of their customers.

I can't say if there's going to be a rebrew of Flying Potion, but if there IS then I could see Mara saving it for November (because it's All-Phero month).

I'd been wondering this too! Since last year, I have used one full sample and one-and-a-half bottles. YIKES. I have never gone through perfume that fast--not ever! I still have a half bottle to go, as well as one precious shrink-wrapped bottle still hidden away. A potential rebrew is VERY good news.

I'm definitely getting the sampler pack this month. I always do, this time of year, and I'm never disappointed! Some of the other etailers I follow have left me a little cold with their autumn updates, but this one has me all excited. It's not Halloween until I get a nice bunch of vials to fall in love with.

:burning-heart: Oh, the New Releases are SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!! :burning-heart:

The scents are knockouts, and the write-ups are the same.

I CANNOT WAIT to get my widdle paddies on these.

(Had a Grandma Emma moment there...it's in my DNA. Heh.)

AD-SpiderSilk2012_LovePotion_.jpg

Won't you come inside?

I have cushions so soft

and elderberry wine

sweet and fresh from the vine.

Oh never mind, never mind

those hanging bundles above

only my stores for the winter, you see

as the wind whistles even now, a chilly trilling

which stirs my humble abode.

Inside it's so very cozy

and look, this blanket I wove, I'll tuck you into it

snug and warm and safe.

Soft, so soft

I'll sing you a lullaby, dearest one

I'll sing you a lullaby as you drift away by and by

wrapped in my silken web, delicious little fly.

~Luna, you're brilliant.

Thats hot!! :drinking-red-wine:

Mara, the presentation of the sampler is too cute! But there's a couple of little freebies I'm not sure whether to eat, smell, rub on my body, or none of the above.