Sveet Tooth

Beccah

Yeah...I don't know that I've smelled v1, but I definitely smell the similarities. Like if you water G&L down but with milk instead of water.

V1 is very eggy creamy. That's why it's my fav. I bought Eggnog Riot just to get that same eggnog accord in something else. OMG G and L V1 just rocks hard!

I broke down and made pumpkin donuts today because of you, Mara. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Are you gonna mail me one?! *sad kitteh face*

this one is not what I expected. I was thinking it would be a deep rich foody spicy scent. But on me, it's almost sheer. A light airy scent with a bit of spice. Weird. I'll try it again, I like it... just totally not what I was imagining.

This was all cinnamon spice on me. I am very proud of my BF too. I put this up to his nose during breakfast yesterday and asked if he liked it. He said.. " Cinammon?"

I am waiting for the pumpkin to lash out at me. I didn't get anything other than spicy cinnamon, which I like but I want more cream dammit!

This was all cinnamon spice on me. I am very proud of my BF too. I put this up to his nose during breakfast yesterday and asked if he liked it. He said.. " Cinammon?"

I am waiting for the pumpkin to lash out at me. I didn't get anything other than spicy cinnamon, which I like but I want more cream dammit!

WAIT IT OUT THOUGH!!! My cinnamon spazz did indeed finally calm down and I got the sort of buttery donut thing.

Mmm...I love this. It seems to have every note I love in G&Lv4, but magnified. It's delicious pumpkin spiced eggnog, very creamy and rich. It has decent throw and (cross fingers) my skin hasn't eaten it yet.

I like this much better than v4, which is the only version I have tried too. It's so creamy and dense, and the spice isn't overwhelming but still very present in drydown.

I hate this and find it repulsive. HAHA, obviously not. The initial blast of allspice did remind me a lot of Drac's Bakery, but as it's drying it is much less cakey than that- it's warm, spicy and very sexy - I feel like Eartha Kitt Catwoman.

I hate this and find it repulsive. HAHA, obviously not. The initial blast of allspice did remind me a lot of Drac's Bakery, but as it's drying it is much less cakey than that- it's warm, spicy and very sexy - I feel like Eartha Kitt Catwoman.

Ha, you got me for a second there!

I layered this with BBM, and it's wonderful. Brings out the creamy, and makes it sweeter. I have a sveet tooth when I wear this combo :lol:

Oh my! NOM!!! This is the yummiest doughnutty scent I've come across yet. It makes me want to eat my arms off! It reminds me a bit of Kanary Kremes, but without the lemon that gave me a headache. I think this one is gonna go on my Full Bottle wish list, 'cause it's just too tasty to pass up!

• 2 weeks later...

Holy of holies. Now before I start actually reviewing this let me say I had an idea for a pumpkin donut PE swirling around in my head for quite some time, and I hadn't even thought of the cream filling, just straight-up pumpkin donuts. Let me just say I'm glad I procrastinated because this is miles better than that would have ever been. This is the perfect deep-fried-crispy-glazed-crust with creamy pumpkin cake inside, stuffed with droolworthy vanilla cream. No greasy fried smell, just that fresh crispy goodness on the outside. Sounds simple but it's incredible. Love love LOVE!

• 3 months later...

Did I not mention how awesome this is? This is one of the few perfumes I have that consistently get's me compliments. It smells line a rich gingerbread cupcake on me, and is just subtle enough that you can get away with it at work. Lovely :)

• 4 months later...

This is my current favorite scent right now. It is so much better on me than when I first tried it. It is so much CAKIER now and the spices aren't nearly as prominent as they were, they are just perfect! I have been wearing it for days now and it has just been amazing to smell this all day at work...sweet iced cinnamon cake

I thought it was gone after working all day since I could no longer smell it but I went to pick my truck up after getting new tires put on and the mechanic who was ringing me up and all just swooned "What is that you are wearing!! Smells so good!!" Well naturally I said "Oh! It's called Sveet Tooth" and of course he said "SWEET Tooth!?" And I felt the need to correct him and say "No, SVEET Tooth..with a V...like Dracula would say..."

and that is where I lost him. His eyes just glazed over and I thought...I don't know why I didn't just leave it at "Sweet Tooth."

Anyway...I am going to be careful with the rest of my sample until I put my next order in because I am definitely getting a bottle of this.

• 1 month later...

This is a pumpkin I can wear. It doesn't go all craft store or scented candle. The wet stage is too die for. Creamy pumpkin and I can actually pick out that donut-y delicious smell. As it settles it gets really cinnamon! Very very spicy. My skin tends to amp spice... I just wish it stayed creamy... Maybe if I layer with a Lick of Cream or OCCO White....

• 1 month later...