Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

Ok ladies, I am avidly against pheromone use with the under 18 set. However, today a light bulb went off when I was thinking about my spouse & his complaints about my 13 yr.old. Ever since my 13 yr.old has hit puberty, my spouse complains about his smell, the smell of his room, etc.. Spouse's testosterone levels are elevated, now my 13 yr.old's are too, ding! I'm only planning n doing this short term. I think I'm going to see what happens if I have my 13 yr.old wear PP, B2, SwS, or other things of the like around his wicked step-father. I'm also planning on spraying his room with these pheromones. I'm at my wit's end, there is no peace in the house, my GPA is falling, I really have to think outside of the box in this situation :waiting:

SD's PMS is a nightmare. I consider that an emergency.

Uh, yeah, I don't even like dealing with my own PMS. Woe unto you, you live in a house with 3 other vaginas. At least two of them are prepubescent, lol.

Beccah, I say do what you need to in order to promote peace in your household......I think I would try B2 first....if that doesn't work, then maybe PP.....you DON'T want your son's phero signature to appear overly dominant.....if your hubs is already having high test levels.....it could get ugly if he thinks that another male in the house is challenging him.....what about Treasured Hearts?

The 15 year old vagi is like 3 vagis. Did you know vagi is a word? LadyV and I discovered it while playing words with friends. LOL

Bwahahahahaha! Is that like a plural of vag????

Good luck, Beccah! I'm sure you have thought through things. Just go with what you feel is right.

Yeah, it's why I don't want to start with B2, B2 is the resort as I don't want to mess with ANY sexual blends until last resort time. Yeah, us heteros use G2, & the B2/BBs as socials, but why risk it in a child's sexual development era?

Beccah, I say do what you need to in order to promote peace in your household......I think I would try B2 first....if that doesn't work, then maybe PP.....you DON'T want your son's phero signature to appear overly dominant.....if your hubs is already having high test levels.....it could get ugly if he thinks that another male in the house is challenging him.....what about Treasured Hearts?

Yeah TH could work, but I don't have it Un. Oh well, SO sprays cologne in his room all the time. I guess he won't question if I spray something as well...

I would suggest TH, too. But how about Balm Bomb? If you can mix it with some room spray or so, you could spray a bit in his room. I'd not ask the teen to wear pheromones but I see nothing wrong in spraying it (sparingly) into his room. Or, you can spray just a little bit of Balm Bomb, mixed with room spray, in the entire house to cool down the atmosphere.

I would suggest TH, too. But how about Balm Bomb? If you can mix it with some room spray or so, you could spray a bit in his room. I'd not ask the teen to wear pheromones but I see nothing wrong in spraying it (sparingly) into his room. Or, you can spray just a little bit of Balm Bomb, mixed with room spray, in the entire house to cool down the atmosphere.

Well, I have a Heart Strings sample, I could mix it with the Blessing spray I have & spray his room. Couldn't hurt.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I think the wax melt would be good, all over the house.

Update?

I used a Tranquility melt today & my SO accused me of "drugging him", this was in conjunction with some chamomile-tulsi tea. all I have to say is prove it, muahaha! Anyway, the terrible teenager seemed much more subdued & passed out after dinner. I haven't been using any pheromones with him, because I was sick. I need to start again, he is just acting ridiculous lately.

I've read about how food sensitivities & chemicals from junkfood can affect the behavior of young people, maybe it's an environmental issue?-not like I mean to imply you're buying it for him, and you can't have total control over what youngsters eat when they're outside of the house.

Eh, I don't think so. He's just a defiant ass right now, lol.

Eh, I don't think so. He's just a defiant ass right now, lol.

Like they say.....raising a teenager is like being pecked to death by a chicken......I know, because on the weekends my man and I have ours, we have 3 at the same time......one just turned 14, one will be 15 in Feb, and one turned 16 in Oct......it is hormone central around here.......

Bwahahaha! And people wonder why I don't want kids! I still remember what it was like to BE one, and I know the karmic balance that would be due me if I ever had a little mini-me running around.

Like they say.....raising a teenager is like being pecked to death by a chicken......I know, because on the weekends my man and I have ours, we have 3 at the same time......one just turned 14, one will be 15 in Feb, and one turned 16 in Oct......it is hormone central around here.......

Ack! I also got to the root of his worse behavior. He's been smoking synthetic weed with his other delinquents. That stuff makes them a nightmare to deal with!

Ack! I also got to the root of his worse behavior. He's been smoking synthetic weed with his other delinquents. That stuff makes them a nightmare to deal with!

Both my boys are punished right now because they both drank and smoked a little weed. It's their first offence, but we have punished them hard. Had lots of talks and with crying involved.

At least you know what the problem is, now you just have to figure out what your punishment will be. Good luck sweetie!

I would prefer him to be using marijuana, that synthetic stuff is as bad as meth, imo. Also he stole the mini bottle of gin I had in my freezer. Joke was on him, it was the only liquor left in there because it's disgusting.

I would prefer him to be using marijuana, that synthetic stuff is as bad as meth, imo. Also he stole the mini bottle of gin I had in my freezer. Joke was on him, it was the only liquor left in there because it's disgusting.

That's true, the synthetic is worse. Funny about the gin though.

That's true, the synthetic is worse. Funny about the gin though.

Haha yeah, he'll admit to stealing it, but won't admit to having drank it. Smh, he's a hard nut to crack, that one. Unfortunately, for me, he's inherited my stubborn streak. I'm just glad he didn't inherit my mean streak.

Back when I was in the classroom, with full school and parent awareness, I used various different LP blends and pheroblends all the time; they are extremely effective. Even trained some of my students to use them throughout the rest of their school day. Wax melts, the spraying of scents, the wearing of certain scents on your self... all very effective means of 'manipulating' the situation. Thoughts about which ones? Treasured Hearts and Balm Bomb have been mentioned; although I haven't had first hand experience with these yet, their descriptions sound effective. I think I would use Treasured Hearts over Balm Bomb. And, I would use Tranquility Potion. Hmm, scent-wise, I would go for something which gives a protective aspect to the home environment. You have outside influences (the drugs) impacting the sanctity and peace of your home; set up a wall of protection against them.

And, about that wall of protection... well, that involves protecting from the influence of these "other delinquents".

"Your behavior has shown me that you need protection from the negative influence of others. Until you can show me that you can ignore the negative influence of others, you will have limited interaction with Delinquent X, Delinquent Y, and Delinquent Z."

I did wonder when I read the first few posts whether drug and/or alcohol exploration was involved, as it is very common for kids to be curious at that age. Regarding MJ use... recent studies indicate that use of MJ by teenagers results in a drop of 8 IQ points as adults. Don't know if that kind of research matters to your young man, but it certainly made an impact on mine. The far less definitive studies indicating a theorized link between MJ and schizophrenia also dissuaded him. We didn't even discuss the synthetic versions; he just dismissed them as completely unacceptable alternatives: "That isn't intended for human consumption."; "Even the scientist who created it found no positive effects, only negative medical effects!"; and "Hallucinations, partial paralysis, and seizures... ah, no thank you!" [As some of you might remember, The Boy, now 17, is my youngest out of 5. Once you have that many, there aren't any surprises which can come your way in terms of parenting. So, he just never even tries to get anything past me! Just comes right out and asks or we research things together. When some of his friends began using, he simply asked for/researched all the pros and cons and made his decision accordingly. While so relaxing to be able to discuss ANYTHING without the burden of arguments, judgements, etc it can sometimes be a bit mind-boggling/disconcerting when he brings up some of these topics....]

One daughter (and she has given me complete and total permission to disclose) did have a period of drug exploration. With her, it was a definite 'self-medication' issue. She is extremely emphatic, very sensitive to the emotional energies of others. Drugs were her way of escaping all of the emotional input she simply didn't have any other means of screening out. If I knew then what I know now, we would have certainly weathered that situation much more effectively. A few take-aways from that experience: Address the issue(s) head-on: Absolute no-tolerance for the drug use... and a full-scale evaluation of any and all contributing factors. Absolutely involve professionals and objective parties into the evaluation process. Could be that it is simply curiousity/boredom/etc; okay, plenty of ways to explore and get excitement in one's life without endangering oneself to this extent. Could be rebellion; if so, work on the awareness (on the part of everyone) that differentiation from a teenager into an adult does not need to be accompanied by such overt rebellious acts. One can differentiate and disagree without endangering one's self. Could be self-esteem/self-confidence/etc... Could be self-medication of emotional concerns (as with my daughter); any signs of dsythmia/depression/etc?

Hmm, if rebellion is the concern, I would be interested in how effective Dominance might be with your son. When rebellion was a problem in my classroom (I worked with Emotionally Disabled middle schoolers... so, 13-14 year olds), PheroGirl Dominance was my go-to scent. I was absolutely regarded as the one in control in that classroom. I didn't concern myself with the sexual impact of the blend; the boys already talked about me in the locker room so I figured what the heck....

BTW, and, yes, I am aware this is a bit of a non sequiter, but interesting research none the less..... most guys nowadays are experiencing lowered test and that there are tons of little things like that which we, as a culture, are doing to feminize our men. For instance, did you know that drinking out of the thin plastic beverage bottles (commercial bottled water, sodas, etc) is linked to lowered test.?

Edited by Chaionlife

SD's PMS is a nightmare. I consider that an emergency.

I have clients who come in, or bring their daughters in, for Tibetan Bowl treatments specifically for PMS.

Haver you experienced any relief using Balm Bomb? I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it out; very curious about it. I did just get a sample so I'll be experimenting soon!

I have tried Balm Bomb and liked it. But honestly I am so happy using straight a1 or B2 I don't feel the need for that one.

Thank you for the feedback, Halo.

I personally and thankfully do not experience any PMS symptoms... except the need to cuddle more... and the fact that my Azawakh (African Greyhound) becomes ultra-protective about a week beforehand. So, I wouldn't be able to do any personal experimentation. Just wondering what to suggest to others, as I know so many women who do experience the more difficult symptoms. I work with so many menopausal women using hypnosis (the most recent study put out by Baylor University shows a 75% reduction in symptomology using hypnosis) and am always looking for additional beneficial approaches.

Thank you for the advice Chaion. I don't think he cares about the negative impact on his health.I tried having a conversation with him on the matter & getting him to understand that he is not showing himself respect & love when he does these things. He is only screwing his future self over. I did tell him that there is to be no socialization with the friends he gets into trouble with. It's very hard to control his peer group at school though, & I don't have the energy to deal with homeschooling him. We have tried family therapy, but when you have a person in the home who won't respect or follow what the therapist has to say (my husband), there is really no point in going. The Peaceful Home working I've done was effective until the retrograde, but now it's over & the Peaceful Home incense I've been burning seems to have revived the candle burning work I did. I could sneak some Wall Of Protection onto his brush, along with burning a candle to protect him from the really bad influences he's fallen in with. My main concern is that is best friend has ZERO respect for women, & is into drugs. I also wonder if his b.f. isn't in the closet, he really seems to have issues with women,hangs out with a college crowd of guys, & has no interest in any of the girls at his school. I have no problems with LGBTs, but I do not want my son dragged into his crisis any further. I have gotten back into positive energy work & have been strongly trying to envelope my son with loving thoughts also. I did get him to promise that he wouldn't use drugs anymore, so hopefully he wasn't just lying to me. Thankfully he is spending winter break at my family's. They live in a VERY rural area. Like 8 miles outside of a very small town. I think if he goes down & chops wood, does some farm chores, that will be very good for him. I may even try to get him down there at least once a month so he can be in nature & outside of the negative influences in his peer group.

^That's a good idea. I had a young male family member who acted out a LOT until he got put in very hard sports programs. With all those hormones, boys need to work out a lot at that age just to be semi-decent human beings.