Moon of the falling leaves

Cman888

Just a quick review:

I had received this sample as a switcheroo from mara for whatever reasons. THANK YOU.

I do not know why i have never heard of it before, but this is by-far one of the most amazing scents i have ever smelt.

This is probably one of the top 5 scents i have ever had the pleasure of smelling.

i am not accumstomed to picking out notes so i am not sure what i am smelling, but this is delicious.

Every second of it is amazing, from the moment of application to dry down, to hours later. amazing..

to me, this is a masterpiece.

Also, is it deep, dense, dank? enough to cover heavy mones. Very masculine and manly.

This was a replacement by chance?? and now i will be buying a bottle,, hahaha very sneaky business ^_^

I suggest trying a sample of this...

• 2 months later...

WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Renewal.

ALDER ~ Powerful, symbolizes control over the elements - earth, air, fire, water.

CEDAR ~ Purification, removing hexes, healing.

WHITE PINE ~ Life and immortality, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, both female and male in energy.

SPRUCE ~ Protection against enemies.

ACORNS, OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

OLIVEWOOD ~ Potency, fertility, healing, peace, protection, lust, communication.

BLACK WALNUT ~ Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.

GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.

AVOCADO ~ Love, lust, beauty, fertility.

Le Wiz really outdid himself with this one. This is a very smooth, masculine, outdooors type scent. The wood, water and grass notes just blend in so well to a great scent. Please note that this is more of a smooth woods scent as opposed to a sharp or deep "green" type scent - just to make that distinction. The description lists evergreens, but they blend in to the woods very smoothly and do not stand out. Nor do I pick up any sweet notes in it. Just woods and grass with a slight touch of the water accord. A near perfect scent rendition of a Fall walk in the woods.

I know this is listed as unisex but I am not sure how or why. This is all guy to me. The great news is that this is a great everyday scent - you can wear it to work and the bar with friends afterwards. It is also that strong and smooth type of masculine scent that should be popular with your woman - especially if she likes long romantic walks in the woods in the Fall.

Another great scent that is well worth a full bottle in my estimation.

• 1 year later...

Hubby came home during the day from work feeling 'off, tired, and an upset stomach'. I tucked him into bed and added some of this to his neck and wrists. He goes "hmmm, this is ok..." followed by slowed, deep breathing...a talk about how much he loves to walk in wet forest. "Does this have pheros in it? " and he starts to drift off...10 minutes later his upset stomach is gone and he is all chilled out..sleeping now as we speak.

I am grateful and once again feel blessed what LPMP's scent do all by themselves.

I am considering buying 2 FBs of this and decanting into smaller vials and adding a touch of various pheros to each, not too much, label them...and letting him just experiment how they make him feel. With a scent like this, I wont have too much trouble getting him to experiment. We both found the best-sellers a bit too bracing. And I'm learning that subtle is ok, especially for us both, we are both energy workers and very sensitive. Perhaps this review helps someone.

• 10 months later...

Just so's you guys know, if you want to read more reviews for this, there's a thread in the women's section too. Not trying to be busy or detract from this thread, but there aren't many reviews here, and there's more over there, just figured it might be helpful for someone else in the future.