New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

The phero scents are in the cart if you search by name. Can we order???

Never mind! Luna just answered this in another thread: "I think it's best to wait for Mara's announcement that everything is good to go."

Like I said in the other thread, it's best to wait for Mara's official announcement that everything is ready to go.

And I wanted to note that Sean did the lion's share (literally) of the work on the descriptions this month, so if you enjoy them make sure you tell him! :)

Do not have everything in yet - this is taking sooo long with all the extra options. Please be patient, they will not sell out overnight! Still have most of the Men's to go, as well as the Unisex, and have not even started on the UNscenteds. Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

@ Moonholly, Willow's Caress is ART OF WAR. It's wonderful!

Bah! Luna and Jester share the credits this month, team effort!!!! Back to programming...bye!

Do not have everything in yet - this is taking sooo long with all the extra options. Please be patient, they will not sell out overnight! Still have most of the Men's to go, as well as the Unisex, and have not even started on the UNscenteds. Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

Bah! Luna and Jester share the credits this month, team effort!!!! Back to programming...bye!

Thanks for letting us know, I'm going to head to bed and get up early and order...hugs to everyone

Oh, and by the way! If you spend $40 on wax melts, I will include a free wax burner in your order, but this is NOT listed on the offering. But don't worry, you'll get one! And it might be in a separate box from the rest of your order to ensure it's properly wrapped, etc. K?

Dying of stress over this so please be gentle with me!

Ahh, Mara! We love you! We just all go batshite crazy every month waiting for the new stuff. Blame it on PMS! (Pre-Mara Syndrome!)

BIIIIIIGG HUGS from all of us! :hearts18:

ARGH! I'm trying to find out what was in that PE!!! LOL! Not to mention I HAVE a book copy of Art of War on my bookshelf so this fragrance this month has piqued my interest!

HUGGY HUGGY HUGGY :Hug_emoticon: Pet Pet Pet :kitty4: Mara, none of us will die if they are not available for awhile. Don't stress! :emot129:

We can all now take some time to plot our orders, now that we know the notes. Everybody be patient....... :Mara_makin_Magick:

Edited by Dolly

Ahhh! That's the PE that peaked my interest the most last month AND Art of War was the one that I wanted to see the most for this month! I never have ordered a full bottle unsniffed. I'm too much of a wimp. This news though might be enough for me to just jump in before getting my feet wet!

Did I miss something?

Beccah posted the notes for each of them.....started a thread for each.

I'd heard tramp stamp, but not the other.

Me either - my life is so tame.

I live vicariously through LV's postings. If she ever stopped posting, I'd simply wither up and blow away in the dust.

I can't pull the descriptions up with the search thingie. Frustrating...

MCR -- are you searching under the phero link from the LPMP home page? They won't show up under the regular perfumerie link.

Okay. Reading the descriptions for Nov, this is likely my next order:

the 10 for $10ea UN pheros

trials of:

Soaked

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Enduring Appeal

Art of War

(plus Eye of the Storm)

bottle:

tarot: Temperance

I already see me not spending any more money on anything for the rest of the month. lol.

I already see me not spending any more money on anything for the rest of the month. lol.

OK ladies - I always cook extra for dinner so if you order too many LPs this month at least you know where to go so you won't starve towards the end of the month haha. :D

OK ladies - I always cook extra for dinner so if you order too many LPs this month at least you know where to go so you won't starve towards the end of the month haha. :D

Well you'd better start preparing to open you doer to a line up of sexy smelling but super starved hotties! We'll do all the dishes and then reapply our travel stash.

Well, so far I know I want Unisexy (lots of it!), Fuzzy Wuzzy, Strange Attractors, Balls, Because the Night & The Art of War. Samples of Soaked, Odalisque & Sex and Violins. Plus whatever sample phero sprays I can squeeze into my order too. And just maybe some wax melts. Overtime, here I come!

I apologize, but it's 11 pm - I've been at this since 6 am, and I am admitting defeat for the night because Yahoo has declared a "SCHEDULED" outage that they told no one about, and has cut me off from the rest of my notes for the past several hours!

I only have two more UNscented pheros to program onto the site, tomorrow, and then will start on the cart pages. Sorry this is taking so long!

It's actually taking at least 3x longer with all of the extra options, including holding aside UN-pheroed supply and bottling those separately. I have decided that this is the last month I will do this. The actual sales NEVER match the requests for Virgin bottles, and unless this trend reverses itself, I will go back to my original plan of offering 90% of our scents phero-free, and the 10% of our scents with pheros, without the option of ordering those phero-free as well.

Again, I apologize for the wait - things have been CRAZY over here - and of course we all need to take a break tomorrow and go VOTE!!! Let your voices be heard, loved ones, and we'll meet back here after.

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

I apologize, but it's 11 pm - I've been at this since 6 am, and I am admitting defeat for the night because Yahoo has declared a "SCHEDULED" outage that they told no one about, and has cut me off from the rest of my notes for the past several hours!

I only have two more UNscented pheros to program onto the site, tomorrow, and then will start on the cart pages. Sorry this is taking so long!

It's actually taking at least 3x longer with all of the extra options, including holding aside UN-pheroed supply and bottling those separately. I have decided that this is the last month I will do this. The actual sales NEVER match the requests for Virgin bottles, and unless this trend reverses itself, I will go back to my original plan of offering 90% of our scents phero-free, and the 10% of our scents with pheros, without the option of ordering those phero-free as well.

Again, I apologize for the wait - things have been CRAZY over here - and of course we all need to take a break tomorrow and go VOTE!!! Let your voices be heard, loved ones, and we'll meet back here after.

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

Yes! I agree, lol. I have to up bright & early to vote (for Jill Stein). I hope nobody is attempting to order. I realize that everybody can search the cart, but I go ahead & post what I find to take the edge off. I will continue doing so unless it becomes a problem. Many blessings to the LP crew, good night & God bless :Emoticons0804:

Can't blame you there! I can imagine that it is nightmare! You are too good to us already sweetie! XOXOXO

Dang, I must be really out of the loop, I had heard of neither... I really need to get out more

Heh. I have a tramp stamp. Actually I've had it so long it wasn't even called that when I got it (13 years ago). And it's not on my lower back, it's directly over my tailbone. (It's a pentacle in a celtic knot so i wanted it well-hidden for work reasons.)

But ya. I've heard it called both.

ETA: So far it looks like I'll be ordering bottles of Because the Night and Odalisque and samples of Balls and Soaked. I'll have to see the UN descriptions though before I decide if I need bottles of those as well. Plus a few things for Shadow's Xmas stocking.

Edited by skye

Love & Blessings!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mara

I love the pheros and this is why I located this site as I was looking to get into phero’s and wanted to find blends vs. straight up pheros for a newbie like me. Mostly I order phero scented products does this mean going forward that you will mostly offer virgin (non-phero’d) scents?

Thanks,