New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh good one.

Charlie is classified as a floral-aldehyde fragrance. It is composed of citrus, bergamot, hyacinth, green leaf, tarragon, peach, and aldehyde top notes, cyclamen, carnation, orris root, lily of the valley, jasmine and rose middle notes, and sandalwood, musk, vanilla, oakmoss, and cedar base notes.

I had a friend who used to wear Charlie ALL the time.....it was VERY citrus-y on her.....

I went down a cup size earlier in the year,

That will bring a tear to your eye ...

I took it as a joke too. QG snippy? Nevah seen that in him here.

Thank you, Bahtya. :lol:

No problem, I was just worried I had offended you somehow with my comment.

Not at all. I wish you could have heard the tone in my head when I responded. Given your quick wit, i realized i had left myself wide open and was expecting a response along the lines of "Well one of us has to be the man here" and I was worried about having a sufficiently witty response in return.

Anyone care to guess why I named it Enduring Appeal? It has to do with how the model is dressed, (as much as the scent itself, but you can't know that part yet as you haven't smelt it).....

The other part is not however Clockwork Orange, but another pop culture reference.

Then I will have to wait until some else comes up with the answer ... . with a little luck i will get it then.

From Wiki:

The name of the character derived from a comment by writers, during development, that they wanted a character with "man appeal". Eventually the writers began referring to the idea by the verbal shorthand, "M. Appeal", which gave rise to the character's ultimate name.

emma20peel.jpg

Emma Peel from "The Avengers"!! Ding DIng Ding!!

Oh, I missed you and everyone, too, MCR!! I had to take a "time out" from My Favorite Addiction here because we had some bodacious (see! LPMP is educashional! hee!) trials at work that were requiring 25/7 time and attention. It was not fun. I've been taking peeks here when no one was looking, though! With luck work will be back to normal by next week. WHEW!

The November NRs are JUST. GORGEOUS!!!

awww, QG, I thought YOU would get it fer sher!!!

shoot - we never watched that show. But I may have to start ... haha.

few things...

Luna is on the labels.. she's Balls! DUH. She's got big shiny glorious ones, and that mixed with Sexpionage is so Luna twirling in ballet shoes in her glasses and red lipstick.. all over that pool table.

Next thing- Is she Amish??? OMG She's Annie Hall??? Does the scent have fresh baked bread and Woody Allen?

shoot - we never watched that show.

Don't worry QG.....you're not the only one.....I was waaaay off!

Edited by Dolly

Can I trade my Gold Star for scent descriptions?? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I?

LOL...they're coming (as I am done scribing)! Like I keep tellin' y'all, Mara is only one woman, working her talented fingers to the bone! But I hope everyone enjoys reading all about what's on offer for the Fabulous Pheromas!

LOL...they're coming (as I am done scribing)! Like I keep tellin' y'all, Mara is only one woman, working her talented fingers to the bone! But I hope everyone enjoys reading all about what's on offer for the Fabulous Pheromas!

A big thank you as always Luna! Can't wait to read, it's so much excitement wrapped into one big ball, when everything's released.

As for Mara, I don't know how she does it, my brain can't even comprehend the amount of work she does each day.

Love to you both :wub:

P.S.- yes, I'm always this sappy :D

few things...

Luna is on the labels.. she's Balls! DUH. She's got big shiny glorious ones, and that mixed with Sexpionage is so Luna twirling in ballet shoes in her glasses and red lipstick.. all over that pool table.

Next thing- Is she Amish??? OMG She's Annie Hall??? Does the scent have fresh baked bread and Woody Allen?

I thought Annie Hall too!

@GQ I'll be the Unisexy label with ya, babe ;)

Edited by Beccah

I think Luna's part of the Great LPMP Conspiracy to hide the fact that there's actually TWO Mara's -- Mara I and Mara II. There is absolutely no other earthly explanation for it.

I think Luna's part of the Great LPMP Conspiracy to hide the fact that there's actually TWO Mara's -- Mara I and Mara II. There is absolutely no other earthly explanation for it.

Bwahaha, are you saying LPMP has perfected cloning technology & is secreting it away from the rest of the world?

Bwahaha, are you saying LPMP has perfected cloning technology & is secreting it away from the rest of the world?

omg YES.

And LE WIZ is an apparation

It explains everything so perfectly!!!

. . . and we're the only ones who figured it out, so keep it hush hush!

Edited by Just Ducky

Truly? Really people? Was it THAT obscure? (Don't say it was before your time, because it was before MY time too! And there was a remake in 1998!)

Well,I would have gotten it,if she had not been blonde,never did like that Tara chick...oh nevermind :rofl222:

Oh gods, you're killing us here, Moonholly209! Mercy!

(edited to name the correct guilty party!)

Edited by Just Ducky

Yes...y'all keep guessing. I'll be over there at the pie table!

*pulls up chair next to BB, reaches over to grab the ginger peach & almond pie*