New Releases for NOVEMBER 2012

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH! I hope so! I can't stop squidgin' around! I'm driving BF NUTS!!! And my butt is getting sore from all the jiggling and wiggling and rearranging myself I'm doing.

Is there any more Ginger Peach & Almond? I'll have one of those, please...

Because the Night...has dangerous storm clouds, thick night air...and a sexy werewolf pulling her cape back...

She also has a small flask that she keeps in her garter belt.. In it, is all the semen of the men she has killed. She needs the semen to keep her youthful and powerful. She sucks the semen out of her victims, so yes she swallows then spits into her golden flask..

She also has a small flask that she keeps in her garter belt.. In it, is all the semen of the men she has killed. She needs the semen to keep her youthful and powerful. She sucks the semen out of her victims, so yes she swallows then spits into her golden flask..

Best one yet :lol:

Lol! Damn that was a good laugh.

There's a future for you in Hollywood kid. (Said in a pervy director voice with a half chewed cigar hanging from lips)

The Taoists consider semen life essence distilled, that's why tantra focuses on holding back ejaculation for men.

The Taoists consider semen life essence distilled, that's why tantra focuses on holding back ejaculation for men.

Is that why they always fall asleep immediately after they ejaculate? No life left in 'em! LOL!

@GQ I'll be the Unisexy label with ya, babe

TellySalavas.jpg

Who loves ya, baby!

Can't ever go wrong with pussy and pie.

Amen, sister.

Is that why they always fall asleep immediately after they ejaculate? No life left in 'em! LOL!

So you are saying women suck the life out of us in more ways than one? :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Lady V, your the best... I love this so much, and I needed a great laugh

Lady V, your the best... I love this so much, and I needed a great laugh

Me too feel the same. your the best lady V and u r so beautiful too. i am just up in morning with my chi and came here to see whats up? and now i am on the floor wiping all the tea around... :P

So you are saying women suck the life out of us in more ways than one? :lol:

Oh someone finally know the secret...... :P we also love the better way out of all the regular ways. and now the moment u spot any younger looking female, u would know the secret how she manages that.... :P

Oh someone finally know the secret...... :P we also love the better way out of all the regular ways. and now the moment u spot any younger looking female, u would know the secret how she manages that.... :P

Ahhh! Can't give away all our secrets. :). Plus it sounds like a win-win situation to me. Except to the death of course...

Ahhh! Can't give away all our secrets. Plus it sounds like a win-win situation to me. Except to the death of course...

Haha - I promise I won't tell any other guy ... and if you gotta go, I guess there are worse ways ... :lol:

Honestly kids, I think we are looking at Monday for everything to be up and orderable. Go enjoy your weekends!

xoxoxo

I for one am glad. I need absolute SILENCE when placing my order so I don't screw up. I can't do that on a weekend with kids, husband, t.v. blaring college football....

Runs off to enter this in "the wit and wisdom of Lady V page,......

Honestly kids, I think we are looking at Monday for everything to be up and orderable. Go enjoy your weekends!

xoxoxo

:10_small16: HEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I saw this, almost clicked away, then scrollllllllllled on down the page. <<<gigglesnort>>> We just never stop, do we?!? Just supports my old label for the perfume stalking: Foreplay. I love you guys. :wub:

ACK! I love you too Mara! Hee! and Le Wiz and Luna! No pressure, now. Nope. None. Ya hear? :heart: *snort* *titter* :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It might be my fault because I wished for the 4th or 5th. I thought we wouldn't have power for awhile. Sorry if I jinxed us :(

Hope everyone has money fairies come this weekend!

Well, a little patience never hurt anyone. I am looking forward to those descriptions, though. They're always so much fun to read.

Edited by Beccah

More than patient here :D ...heck i'm still trying last months goodies,and the month before :o ...it totaly boggles my mind the work involved in this operation,geeeez what, 16 new scents,2 new blends,new melts,I mean damn!!! ...and the labels,the scribing,the website,the cart :w00t: :w00t:

...well ok maybe,one or two descriptions? :666:

...well ok maybe,one or two descriptions? :666:

-1- There are scents that are yummy.

-2- There are scents that are sexy.

Bonus: There are scents that are yummy AND sexy!

How's that?! :lol:

-1- There are scents that are yummy.

-2- There are scents that are sexy.

Bonus: There are scents that are yummy AND sexy!

How's that?! :lol:

AWESOME ...thank you! :raspberry:

sexy, yummy, yummy and sexy. Yay! I wanna be everything all at once!! Three guys kissed me this week, I want five when I try out nr's!!

Bahaha, I'll just settle for being treated like a local celebrity ;)

TRIAL SPRAYS:

AD-Pheromas2012_.jpg

Could someone please enlighten me on what this is and how it works? Is this for the November releases or something else? Newbie here, it sounds like it's something that's been done before and is a cause for great celebration :D

NEW!

Chocolate Chip Orange Cupcake + Topper

Winter Holiday + Balm Bomb

Tonka Berry + Teddy BB

Cheerful Bouquet + La Femme Mystere

Are these new November releases also? But somehow separate? I'm so confused! :wacko: A little help please?

OH, not to make light of it...EVERYTHING LOOKS FANTASTIC FOR NOVEMBER! CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER! I know what I'm doing with the mandatory OT I have to work this weekend! Moohahaaaaaaa.....

The Pick Your Potion Pheros is a November only special where you can order samples of any blended phero! It's $15 for one, or if you order 10 samples they're $10 each.

The other scents you listed are scented wax melts with pheros! Awesome huh?

Thanks Mrs C! So it's a November special that is limited to blended pheros, but not only to the November new release blended pheros? Like ANY blended phero, November new releases and any other. Yes? :surprised: That is SOOOO cool! (if I've got it right, lol)

I've been eying those wax melts...the idea of scenting my whole house with those aromas ....*shivers with delight*....But I'm trying to limit my addiction to perfume...for now. :lol: